Batman, you're next...

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I think it is time to get rid of the trolls on this board once and for all. I love Batman but his time has pass to get a beating at the hands of Wonder Woman. A moment that will leave Wonder Woman fans in joy and piss others off. It is time for the greatest rustling in comic history :D

Avatar image for deactivated-599b4bc7465db
deactivated-599b4bc7465db

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

i never really understood the idea that he could beat wonder woman.....i mean i love bats but his fans make it hard

Avatar image for gustavoburciaga1
GustavoBurciaga1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

How has this not happened before? I'm pretty sure she's beaten the entire justice league before :o

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@somayareece: LOL ... Batfandom just exploded ... The cries of PIS will shake Olympus and moderators on comicvine will crawl up from their dens to stop the meltdown of the entire CBS interactive universe.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csg_cl: I respect all of you Wonder Woman fans for having an infinite amount of patience dealing with these Bat-trolls. They can cry "PIS" all they want but they going to see how it feels to get struck by lightning.

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman fans make it hard to take them seriously.

whygamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By whygamespot

Just asking, is this just your wish or is it happening? I've been hoping this for a long time but this particular thread sort of came out of no where?

Edit: never mind....

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrtummytumms: yes because a man who throws batarangs as his primary weapon stands a chance against a woman who can move at near lightspeed, deflect automatic weapon fire and lift megatons and survive the vacuum of space. Thank god for the "magical black market" that apparently takes cash ... Cause, you know, powerful magic using villains need to pawn this stuff off for spending money.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrtummytumms said:

Wonder Woman fans make it hard to take them seriously.

It is hard to take Batman fans seriously when they think he is some type of omnipotent god. Now how about you take your opinion and shove it somewhere.

CurlyInsaneGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By CurlyInsaneGuy

I'd be cool with this.

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@somayareece: Like I said before. Can't take them seriously.

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By righteous300

@csg_cl: Don't be mad because Bruce preps better than Diana.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ive been on this site for a day and im already tired of the word prep and how its literally the only thing batman fans seem to have in every argument

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrtummytumms: I really could give two sh*ts about what you take serious. Anything else I should know?

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By righteous300

@willienotwilliam: No matter how much you whine or beg, Wonder Woman will never be on Batman's level. Never forget...

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willienotwilliam: No matter how much you whine or beg, Wonder Woman will never be on Batman's level. Never forget...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

K, whatever you say

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrtummytumms and? lol i mean i wasn't making a definitive statement about the subject. i was jokingly hand waving you and your absurdity

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrtummytumms: my 10 year old nephew makes the same argument ... And also understands that it's the fall back of someone who has nothing concrete to stand upon.

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willienotwilliam: It happened before the N52 so that means in current continuity it never happened, so that feat is null and void. Boom! That's how a troll wins an argument lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willienotwilliam: I see you missed the point where I was saying that I was just kidding.

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csg_cl: If Bruce beat her with prep that's a pretty good thing to fall back on.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@mrtummytumms said:

@willienotwilliam said:
@mrtummytumms said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

K, whatever you say

That's not N52 though.

True, but if New 52 Wonder Woman went all out, I doubt Batman would still be standing

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrtummytumms: which is the very definition of PIS ... It also makes BM little more than a villain who plots to defeat his closest friends and ally's. He's essentially Lex Luthor with a cape ... Where's all his amazing prep when the Joker or any other powerless villain sweeps into town? Why not slap on his JL busting armor and take them out? Why not build a prison that will,actually hold them? Prep my butt

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#26  Edited By Saren

There is totally no truth to the idea that this forum has a massive chip on a completely not insecure shoulder.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren: or that moderators are the biggest trolls on the forum either.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@somayareece: Uhh, hes been beaten by her already in N52 and Pre52. And no serious fan of Batman thinks that he can harm her without some decent amount of prep (and even then, just no).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csg_cl said:

@mrtummytumms: which is the very definition of PIS ... It also makes BM little more than a villain who plots to defeat his closest friends and ally's. He's essentially Lex Luthor with a cape ... Where's all his amazing prep when the Joker or any other powerless villain sweeps into town? Why not slap on his JL busting armor and take them out? Why not build a prison that will,actually hold them? Prep my butt

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By righteous300

@csg_cl @willienotwilliam:: Probably because the Justice Buster is for the Justice League. He was able to be ready for Diana because that's that the suit was specifically made for, to counter the Justice League. He knows his villains patterns, their obsessions and how they think. Joker is a loose cannon and most of the time does things at random, but like have been shown many times throughout his comics, Batman is always adapting to change. He has hundreds and hundreds of cures for the Joker strain, has certain equipment for each villain. We have also seen him investigate Arkham Manor to check for ways the villains can escape. But you also have to account for the corrupt police department that may be helping some villains get out. He can prep for a lot of things but not everything. Anyways, I already said a couple post up that I was joking about the whole WW vs Batman thing.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrtummytumms: and JL busting armor can serve no better purpose? When you have the ability to create something such as that, you just look like a chump when a dude dressed in a pig mask is more than 3 minutes of your time. The entire concept that BM should build a suit of armor "just in case" is ridiculous ... Especially since the other 6 JLers are ALL better people than he is to begin with. Rationalize all you like, but the Bat gave birth to PIS ... He's always been a more interesting character when he's left in the shadows fighting the dark side of humanity. When writers go nuts with the "Batgod" stories he is just as cheapened as the heroes he fights.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

That feat would've been impressive had Snyder not specifically stated that the League members was purposely weakened in that comic.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@csg_cl said:

@somayareece: LOL ... Batfandom just exploded ... The cries of PIS will shake Olympus and moderators on comicvine will crawl up from their dens to stop the meltdown of the entire CBS interactive universe.

It's funny because it's true. It didn't take long either. For one, anyway. (:P)

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

@csg_cl said:

@mrtummytumms: which is the very definition of PIS ... It also makes BM little more than a villain who plots to defeat his closest friends and ally's. He's essentially Lex Luthor with a cape ...

Batman's plans aren't PIS (its straight forward, they have a weakness build something that will help you use it on them).

We can look at Batman's contingencies how they were meant to be looked at, which is to stop his friends from doing things they would regret. Nothing more or less its what they are meant for. And no he nota villian or Lex, not even close

Where's all his amazing prep when the Joker or any other powerless villain sweeps into town? Why not slap on his JL busting armor and take them out? Why not build a prison that will,actually hold them? Prep my butt

1. No story

2. Batman would kill his villains if he hopped into a suit (which is against his moral code)

3. Arkham and Blackgate are meant to house his villains, but you know if they stayed locked up who would he fight. Because he would round them up really quickly.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ms-lola: right? Always lurking ready to troll they are!

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csg_cl @willienotwilliam:: Probably because the Justice Buster is for the Justice League. He was able to be ready for Diana because that's that the suit was specifically made for, to counter the Justice League. He knows his villains patterns, their obsessions and how they think. Joker is a loose cannon and most of the time does things at random, but like have been shown many times throughout his comics, Batman is always adapting to change. He has hundreds and hundreds of cures for the Joker strain, has certain equipment for each villain. We have also seen him investigate Arkham Manor to check for ways the villains can escape. But you also have to account for the corrupt police department that may be helping some villains get out. He can prep for a lot of things but not everything. Anyways, I already said a couple post up that I was joking about the whole WW vs Batman thing.

honestly you can come up with whatever makes you happy but there are logical disconnects here that need to be addressed. you cant have Batman be some deus ex machina like figure that can essentially beat the most powerful beings in the world(literal demi gods and all powerful aliens) and then have him struggle with a psychopath with an affinity for clown make up and his gf that likes to play with zoo animals. The writers have back themselves into a corner trying to straddle the line between this omnipotent dudebro power fantasy and what batman is meant to be(an intelligent, strong human that can solve crimes and struggles to save Gotham). Honestly this does a disservice to his character and to other characters that don't get what they deserve.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csg_cl: Batman is paranoid and has been been for the longest, so of course he's going to make a suit that can compete with the strongest people on Earth. Sure Superman is a good person but he has been shown to be able to be mind controlled and used at the villains will. Why use that suit when he can do just fine without it though? Batman's interesting because he's a man that's able to compete the best of the best.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke recently beat Batman so bad that he had to run away. He is not ready for the God of War.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By CSG_CL

@lxlgiftedlxl: then spend the resources to build prisons that can hold these nut jobs and tech that can stop them with non-lethal means. Seriously, if he can build stuff that can take out gods he can build stuff to put a permanent end to threats from his human rogues.

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reading comprehension must not run very high in the WW community since I've said plenty of times that I was joking, but whatever.

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke recently beat Batman so bad that he had to run away. He is not ready for the God of War.

When did that happen?

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

@somayareece said:

No he didn't the fight was about even in Deathstroke # 5 (until Batman was pined on the wall and Harley helped him, then she set off an explosion.) Batman then climed out the rubble ready to fight but DS and Harley took off to go find his son I think.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrtummytumms: manners don't seem very high either it would seem. no one here is insulting you ... We're debating the commentary. If you don't want to continue then stop. Whining that we're stupid because you were "just kidding" just makes every argument you've made weaker.

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By righteous300

@csg_cl: The only ones here whining are you guys. I made a joke that everyone blew out of proportion or just completely skipped. But if you guys want to argue I'm all for it, I've got nothing better to do.

No Caption Provided

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrtummytumms: the paranoia argument is one I've always hated. When did that become core to BM as a character? At what point did it become necessary to make him a borderline personality? Lex Luthor is the paranoid xenophobic who fears/hates the godlike powers of SM/WW etc ... BM is a tactician who should be spending his time figuring out how to best utilize those powers, not neutralize them.

I'll never like the concept that the worlds greatest detective worries that 6 morally unassailable individuals pose a threat to the people they have all spent years helping ... And be able to do it right under his nose. That entire plot line is straight up Batgod power fantasy driven.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

@csg_cl said:

@lxlgiftedlxl: then spend the resources to build prisons that can hold these nut jobs and tech that can stop them with non-lethal means. Seriously, if he can build stuff that can take out gods he can build stuff to put a permanent end to threats from his human rogues.

Again if he did that then what villains will he fight, what stories would there be to tell of Batman.

I am all for Bruce doing that, but then that means no story, and to be fair this is an issue every hero suffers from.

To be honest his inventions never really did much for taking on "Gods". He has been nothing more than a punching bag for Darkseid in the N52 with the Hellbat Suit (him and the League built) and again in Endgame he was another punching bag for the jokerized League Members. Writers do handle Batman's inventions quite reasonable if you ask me. Because not only do you have Bruce admit that he should be dead or is told he is only human, but his "inventions" don't work as planned.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman fans attack Wonder Woman = acceptable and entertaining

Wonder Woman fans counterattack = bitter and can't be taken serious