Azzerello? Leave or Stay

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Azzerello? Leave or Stay (172 votes)

Stay 65%
Leave 15%
I don't care 20%

I personally think his book is amazing, and can't wait to see where he takes us. At the beginning I had some complaints but I easily got over it by the 11th issue.

• 
Alch21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I personally won't be reading it if Azz leaves. There is WW the icon and then there is the actual comic and story (which was garbage till now).

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_zatura: I just hate superman 013,it just destroy everything,i dont know why dc did it,trying prove superman is much better than other hero?

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@starkiller809: extreme force?,excuse me but in the past diana always used to have good feats,in perez,ruka and simone runs we had good stories and a good amount of feats and batlle feats with quality,if spider-man level feats is all we are going to see from azzarello's run then obiously she is not wonder woman anymore,and the amazons,her cast and villans are gone and it's been almost 2 years and we keep going around in circles with the baby drama.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do people even think it is Azzerello's fault she is not getting her pre-52 feats? Simone, almost got fired and Perez bailed from the big two along with a few others; Could it be that DC is no longer allowing them the freedom to set power-levels like they used to (amongst other things)?

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drgnx: simone was also fired from birds of prey then she came back,perez left because DC wasn't promoting her properly,they had issues,so none of that has anything to do with feats,and if azzarello says that she isn't weaker than superman then he should give her better feats,and i'm not talking about moving a planet,he should at least give her the pre 52 feats that she used to have,or are you saying that DC is saying to writters keep wonder woman in a spider-man level,we don't want her to be able to compete with top tier anymore?,because if that was the case,DC would be accused of being sexist.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New 52 wonder woman herself comic book feats isnt more than spider-man,really,New 52 wonder woman "best" feats is from JL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior said:

@drgnx: simone was also fired from birds of prey then she came back,perez left because DC wasn't promoting her properly,they had issues,so none of that has anything to do with feats,

Where the heck did I say they left or got fired because of feats? I was referring to a capping of creative initiative which could affect feats that imply power levels (hint: one very small aspect of creative control, but an important one non-the-less).

and if azzarello says that she isn't weaker than superman then he should give her better feats,and i'm not talking about moving a planet,he should at least give her the pre 52 feats that she used to have,

Actually Azzarello didn't "say" anything, he asked a question!

"Who says he's stronger than her?" Azzarello answered

This is neither a confirmation or denial ... it is what we call an evasive answer!

or are you saying that DC is saying to writters keep wonder woman in a spider-man level,we don't want her to be able to compete with top tier anymore?,because if that was the case,DC would be accused of being sexist.

Are you serious with some of these responses?

Spiderman can slug it out toe-to-toe with Supergirl or can send Superman level opponents flying?

DC is sexist if they don't want to define Wonder Women by being as strong as Superman? So ... Shazam got clocked by Superman too, Flash and Green Lantern also got embarrassed earlier on: I guess DC is racists against Humans?

Anyways, it is very clear you're looking for Battle-thread ammo: Azz job is not to fuel her Battle-threads! Back to my point, there are plenty of characters who don't have any major benchmark feats in their comics, certainly nothing to measure up to Superman's, so there is no guarantee a new Artist will even give them to you!

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#408  Edited By gokuwarrior

@drgnx:where did WW beat supergirl and punch superman?,outside her title,in her title she seems like a total different character who doesn't seem to be above spider-man level.

battle feats is what you expect from a character like WW,being kind and comppasionate doesn't mean she won't fight,she is also a warrior,and azz has her fighting people that haven't done anything,the way he writtes the story she hasn't an oportunity to shine as a powerhouse,but considering that she doesn't look like a powerhouse anymore in her solo book i guess there is no problem,obiously what we see about her power in her solo book is what azz thinks about power,doing spider-man level feats is what a semi-god means for azz,if at leat the story was going somewhere,but no.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a77aa5e0a324
deactivated-5a77aa5e0a324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: To me it seemed like there were way more unnecessary fights outside of her solo book.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#411  Edited By PowerWoman

Clearly,Wonder woman is depowered,but not only wonder woman,supergirl get depowered too,superman EASILY beat supergirl and supergirl can match wonder woman in strength and speed,this is first time superman is so much stronger than supergirl in the comic book,before that never happen

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And Powergirl get depowered too

It is very strange,DC most Strongest three charaters in new 52 all get depowered

Superman easily beat supergirl,Powergirl get weaker and weaker,Wonder woman match supergirl in strength and speed...eh..i dont say this is sexism,but......The physical properties of the strongest three heroines in DC,all get depowered......and DC let superman more and more stronger.....yeah....

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior said:

@drgnx:where did WW beat supergirl and punch superman?,outside her title,in her title she seems like a total different character who doesn't seem to be above spider-man level.

She seems Spiderman level to "you". But so far she fought Orion and Gods, who I doubt anyone thinks is Spiderman level even without seeing Orion fight Superman in SM comics.

battle feats is what you expect from a character like WW,being kind and comppasionate doesn't mean she won't fight,she is also a warrior,and azz has her fighting people that haven't done anything,the way he writtes the story she hasn't an oportunity to shine as a powerhouse,but considering that she doesn't look like a powerhouse anymore in her solo book i guess there is no problem,obiously what we see about her power in her solo book is what azz thinks about power,doing spider-man level feats is what a semi-god means for azz,if at leat the story was going somewhere,but no.

Actually, many have pointed out that they want a good story not battle thread / benchmark feats. "You" and a few others expect to see battle thread benchmark feats but you don't speak for everyone!

Anyways I'm getting into yet another feat argument with you, you've been arguing about this with everyone almost since the comic came out 2 years ago. Non of this even addresses my point that there is no guarantee a new writer will feed you the feats you want anyways!

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drgnx: Superman is very careful dont easily kill orion in battle,he always hold back

Avatar image for darknightspideyfanboy
darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: if i remember correctly that wasnt superman it was a fake that could even beat up superman

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darknightspideyfanboy: Eh?lol, I was deliberate, many people think "superman" beat supergirl,but that not really,if you check these panel,Note dialogue,you would be know why superman beat supergirl

but that still not changed powergirl get depowered

darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: o god i rather not remember the superman comic it suck soooo bad powergirl it wouldn't be depowered if she notice she did say in this earth im guessing this universe is somehow messing with her powers proly i wonder if this universe kyrptonite doesn't effect her?

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darknightspideyfanboy: I dont know,look like DC love Powergirl get depowered,that not a news,check Pre-52,Powergirl get depowered a lot of times......that really strange

darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: i worry so much about it then once huntress and power-girl are back in earth-2 she well be back to full power plus we might get JSA book out well hopefully they go back

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drgnx: Superman is very careful dont easily kill orion in battle,he always hold back

Yeah, but Orion still lifted a boat, that is no pushover!

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#421  Edited By PowerWoman

@drgnx: Superman EASILY bench earth weight five days,someone says superman can bench solar system,so,lift boat?lol............................

@darknightspideyfanboy: Agree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman said:

@drgnx: Superman EASILY bench earth weight five days,someone says superman can bench solar system,so,lift boat?lol............................

@darknightspideyfanboy: Agree

THE POINT IS; AS PER MINE AND GOKUWARIOR'S COVERSATION; ORION IS NOT SPIDERMAN LEVEL AND WONDER WOMEN HURT HIM!

OKAY?

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#423  Edited By PowerWoman

@drgnx: Yeah,not "spider man" level but still weak,lol,i dont think what is different,superman at least billions and billons time stronger than her

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder woman is not billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions time weaker than superman now!she just only billions and billions time weaker than superman!

Congratulation,Cheers!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman said:

Wonder woman is not billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions time weaker than superman now!she just only billions and billions time weaker than superman!

Congratulation,Cheers!

Somebody who applies ABC logic based on lack of benchmark-feats, is in no place to use sarcasm ...

But please cry more...

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think we all should just take a chill pill and calm down.

Mr_Zatura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: I don't think WW power level should be measured by how close she is to superman but instead to Aquaman. P G on the other hand should be just as strong as Superman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman said:

@drgnx:shut up

Its okay, one day you'll grow up and you might even learn to use rational thinking instead of "out of context scans", "poor logic", and "ignorance" ... maybe not anytime soon, but I have faith!

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#431  Edited By gokuwarrior

@drgnx: and i think battle feats are important just like the story,and the story sucks so i don't have any of the 2.

you may enjoy a boring story but i don't,you may enjoy a wonder woman comic without good fights but i don't,last time i checked a super hero comic is supposed to have some highlight moments in terms of fights and feats.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_zatura: wonder woman used to be much more powerful than aquaman,now you want her to be below him?,wonder womn has always been superior compared to powergirl and supergirl,so i don't understand the logic of some people that want wonder woman to be below every top tier character.

and who cares about wonder woman doing superman feats like moving planets?,if at least she was showing the feats that she used to have pre 52 it'd be enough,some good fights,some good action,you expect that from a warrior super hero like wonder woman,at least i do,and i've been following her for 21 years,and i'm not seeing what i used to see from her.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: Superman feats just can prove he was billions and billions time stronger than wonder woman,DC just sucks

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#434  Edited By gokuwarrior

@powerwoman: i think some people just don't want wonder woman to be a powerhouse.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LEAVE.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: That it,but why dc let superman strength level so crazy?if superman isnt bench earth five days i will no any hater ,but for now ,i just sick it,DC always do silly thing

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: Bench earth five days this plot is pure rubbish story,i dont know this plot has what mean,except prove superman is billions and billions and billions time stronger than DC all hero put together,superman make everyone look like weak and negligible

Did you remember Superman is most powerful being on the earth?that mean New 52 superman>DC gods,even zeus

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: i just keep waiting for better feats and better fights for wonder woman,the quality of the story is important but feats and figts are important too,specially for a comic about a warrior super hero like wonder woman,it's understandable that we want to see some highlight moments for wonder woman in terms of feats and fights after waiting almost 2 years in her solo title,and the story about the baby has been running in circles for far too long.

WhineHaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay, seriously. Some of you are just nuts about this. Give a good story appreciation where it's due. Azzarello is writing an awesome piece.

I am a sucker for strong women, so I always loved Wonder Woman's character. But I never had the option to dive into her story without serious backstory research. I got to know her on my own terms, researched, and read about her stories and feats, but it all seemed a bit hollow. Previously, it was like Diana was depicted as superhero-gimmicky.

With the New 52, it was easy for me to get involved with Wonder Woman as I had always wanted. I LOVE the Greek mythology twist, and the general storyline. Azzarello is a great writer, and I'll keep reading his story.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior said:

@drgnx: and i think battle feats are important just like the story,and the story sucks so i don't have any of the 2.

you may enjoy a boring story but i don't,you may enjoy a wonder woman comic without good fights but i don't,last time i checked a super hero comic is supposed to have some highlight moments in terms of fights and feats.

I believe I mentioned I'm not wasting any more time arguing with you on whether or not "you" believe she needs benchmark feats. I even said it in my last post to you. You've stated this 1000 times on this forums. I know, I'm pretty sure everyone on the WW forums knows, and I don't care! I don't care to change your opinion, I don't care if DC eventually adds them or not, and I certainly don't care to keep having this same argument. If you want it, that's up to you. If it makes you happy, great! If DC adds them, I hope you treat yourself to a margarita. But, that does not mean those of us who don't care about such feats are going to change are minds because of what you think should be a in a comic. Just as you don't put much value in the feats people pointed out because they are not measurable, you should learn to respect that others find many of these benchmark feats unnecessary! Because many people value her more than how she fairs in the Battle threads, or against Superman and other characters.

And as stated before: the post that started this conversation had to do with whether or not a new artist would even provide such feats as is being asked.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#441  Edited By gokuwarrior

@drgnx: and why do you think i care if you agree with me or not?,get serious.

i love how you repeat the same thing and then you complain about me saying the same thing over and over?,story and action go hand in hand in comics,i don't need feats that i can measure with a calculator,i just think is time to see some highlight feats and fights from her,and i can complain as much as i want beause i spend time and money on wonder woman,money that goes to DC bank account,so as a fan i have the right to complain and i think that after following the character for 21 years i know what i like and what i expect to see in a comic book about wonder woman,so stop talking to me like if i'm obsessed with feats because i care about the quality of the story too,and the story is terrible,almost 2 years running in circles with the drama about the baby,her version in JL is horrible because she is the stereotype warrior that wants to punch to solve everything,while the version in her solo title is the opposite extreme,talking too much,there are issues where she talks from start to end and doesn't do anything.

it's very understandable that i want wonder woman's title to go somewhere with the story,it's very understandable that i want to see her true cast,her own villans,and it's very understandable that i want to see some highlight moments in terms of feats and fights from one of DC to tier characters who happens to be a WARRIOR-SUPER HERO,not a headstrong warrior like in JL,or a princess without personality and power like in her solo title.

so get your facts right for once in your life.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whinehaus: the story is terrible,almost 2 years running in circles with the drama about the baby,her version in JL is horrible because she is the stereotype warrior that wants to punch to solve everything,while the version in her solo title is the opposite extreme,talking too much,there are issues where she talks from start to end and doesn't do anything,almost 2 years and the story doesn't go anywhere and she hasn't had any highlight moment in terms of feats and fights in the entire run.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior said:

@drgnx: and why do you think i care if you agree with me or not?,get serious.

Right, then why do you respond to my comments on anything related to this topic when I skip yours? You started this conversation, not me. You brought the subject into the conversation despite my pointing out that the post you responded to was not intended to address this issue. So why would you be humping the subject so much in your responses if you don't care if I agree or not, considering I keep telling you I don't want to discuss it with you? I can't get serious in a conversation with you when you make contradictions like this ... seriously!

i love how you repeat the same thing and then you complain about me saying the same thing over and over?

The reason I need to repeat myself is because you keep dragging us into the same argument over and over. But the point I was making regarding your constant posting on the matter, which I am not surprised you missed, is that: Unlike you, I don't go picking arguments with every person on these forums that posts the opposite opinion (or in this case making a question on the subject matter) on this topic on multiple threads.

,story and action go hand in hand in comics,i don't need feats that i can measure with a calculator,i just think is time to see some highlight feats and fights from her,and i can complain as much as i want beause i spend time and money on wonder woman,money that goes to DC bank account,so as a fan i have the right to complain and i think that after following the character for 21 years i know what i like and what i expect to see in a comic book about wonder woman,so stop talking to me like if i'm obsessed with feats because i care about the quality of the story too,and the story is terrible,almost 2 years running in circles with the drama about the baby,her version in JL is horrible because she is the stereotype warrior that wants to punch to solve everything,while the version in her solo title is the opposite extreme,talking too much,there are issues where she talks from start to end and doesn't do anything.

it's very understandable that i want wonder woman's title to go somewhere with the story,it's very understandable that i want to see her true cast,her own villans,and it's very understandable that i want to see some highlight moments in terms of feats and fights from one of DC to tier characters who happens to be a WARRIOR-SUPER HERO,not a headstrong warrior like in JL,or a princess without personality and power like in her solo title.

That's all fine and dandy, but why are you telling me this?

so get your facts right for once in your life.

<this does not get dignified with a response>

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drgnx: i respond because it's ridiculous that you think the reason why we aren't seeing some highlight moments in terms of feats and fights is because DC is not allowing it,i don't think that is the reason at all.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LEAVE.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior:

And I clarified that misinterpretation as well, but none of that required the introduction of issue at hand.

Mr_Zatura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: @gokuwarrior: I don't want Wonder Woman to be a powerhouse. I don't want her to be a Superman clone smashing moons and tossing planets. I don't want her to less powerful than Aquaman. I think she should be the same as him if not a tad better. Both are of mythical races who live in places far from the reach of regular humans. Both are warrior civilizations with touches in greek mythology.So why would they not be the same. Why Wonder Woman has been portrayed as stronger than Power Girl and Supergirl makes no sense to me. As for the lack of feats it doesn't bother me. Azzerello is an awesome writer in opinion( "MY "opinion). Am I the only one who wants to see more of his god-family portrayal and what happened to Zeus.

@whinehaus: I agree with you.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_zatura: Ok,I respect your points,but I still think wonder woman strength should be close in superman's strength level