Azzerello? Leave or Stay

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Azzerello? Leave or Stay (172 votes)

Stay 65%
Leave 15%
I don't care 20%

I personally think his book is amazing, and can't wait to see where he takes us. At the beginning I had some complaints but I easily got over it by the 11th issue.

• 
lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#201  Edited By lilben42

@powerwoman: This is what your saying right now

Wonder Woman is stronger and faster than Supergirl. She is weak.

How does that make sense? It doesn't.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42: Nothing

wonder woman 9

supergirl,8.999999999999999999999

that still close,even wonder woman is "stronger and faster"not mean anything,because supergirl is super-weak too,superman beat her with easily

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: Haha no because Supergirl said she is way too fast for her. So there is obviously a pretty defining difference between them. Wonder Woman beat Supergirl pretty easily too. She didn't have to try really hard. She didn't have bruises or scratches on her. And that is called easy.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42: supergirl says She too fast because she did not experience, and this is a fight response rather thantravel speed

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: Haha you mean when she used travel speed to speed blitz Supergirl. Travel speed has nothing to do with experience.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42: No,i say wonder woman not faster than supergirl but she fight response is faster than supergirl

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: That's not the part I'm talking about. I'm talking about the part when Supergirl says Diana's travel speed is too fast.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

@powerwoman said:

@outside_85: you dont care it?and why you reply to me?

what is wrong?New 52 wonder woman no any powerful feats,prove it wrong,beat a god?so what?thor is god too,he can destroy universe?we even dont know how powerful is DC gods

not only strength,new 52 wonder woman no any speed feats,no any durable feats,and then no any amazing strength feats,and,we can waiting next issue,DC must be 100% let wonder woman through a hard fight to beat her

Read my post, I dont care to read all your posts in this thread when most of them are addressed to someone else. And I only started replying to you because you replied to a post I made.

See this is where ABC logic actually works, there are mortals (humans and aliens) and above them sit gods, that is how it has always worked, why the devil should it be different now?

And we sink back into the meaningless weightlifting contest...

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By gokuwarrior

@outside_85: no the writters are cunts,every character has a power level and they should respect her,they can create good stories without doing crappy plots,you say the audience likes that?,you enjoy seeing wonder woman being humiliated by a street level character?,superman being owned by a wolfman?,silver surfer getting owned by black panther?,you enjoy that kind of crap?,only trolls enoy that because then they can say,"hey superman is weak look,wonder woman is weak look,silver surfer is weak look",but i don't enjoy that,i like stories that make sense with the capabilities of every character.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42: Supergirl never say wonder woman is travel speed too fast,she just say she too fast,nothing

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By PowerWoman

Wonder woman low showing time

Need more?Dont worry,next issue

whatisryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By whatisryan

I think what I like the most about the new Wonder Woman is that I (being new to comics) can get a grip on her and don't feel like there is a huge backstory that I am missing like with the Green Lantern series.

dmessmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've only been on these forums for a few weeks, but I'm starting to learn that if a thread goes past two pages of results there's no reason to keep reading.

Wow, this discussion has gotten insane. I'm going to respectfully bow out.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: well some of those scans aren't low showings,the scan where she is hit by misils she wasn't hurt at all,the scan where she get shot was because devastation is her equal in power so she could move the weapons fast enough to shot her,and she has a vulnerability against piercing weapons,the scan where she is at the factory,she was very wekended by the fight with superman,she fough near the sun and took heat vision,she had 15 rounds with superman so her body was already very wekended.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: I'm just venting,sorry,I just cant accepted it

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By PowerWoman

'm cant understand why there wonder woman fans hate high level feats,silly?

why your are like a weak of wonder woman?My God!!Wonder woman has a great adversary,katana!

And you and other people just no any response?

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: i understand,i'm just saying some of those scans aren't low showings.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: Yes

And people should be read this

Wonder woman never just a skill warrior,they are forgot she has all the strength of superman and hate high level feats

Additionally, Marston had this to say about the character in 1943:

"Not even girls want to be girls so long as our feminine archetype lacks force, strength, and power. Not wanting to be girls, they don't want to be tender, submissive, peace-loving as good women are. Women' s strong qualities have become despised because of their weakness. The obvious remedy is to create a feminine character with all the strength of Superman plus all the allure of a good and beautiful woman."

Avatar image for deactivated-5a77aa5e0a324
deactivated-5a77aa5e0a324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dmessmer: Story of my life. I asked a question in a post once and the thread has devolved into what people are arguing about in this one.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By gokuwarrior

@powerwoman: females don't get a very good treatment in comics.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: I'm just hope wonder woman vs katana not become too silly,just it,I'm cant hope anymore for DC

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

akintoussaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: People don't want ridiculously high feats because they are unnecessary to the story.Just because Superman does it doesn't mean WW has to.Otherwise,the character just turns into a superman clone for chicks.

As for katana,relax.I highly doubt DC's going to actually have her win without help.They HINTED that Amanda Waller paired katana against WW to give her a popularity boost.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akintoussaint: If DC really just want to give her a popularity boost.

WHY NOT KATANA VS SUPERMAN???

superman toe with toe fight to katana would be give katana more popularity boost than wonder woman

why always is wonder woman got street level charater?why not superman or other guys?

Why superma must be always has crazy feats?why wonder woman always has poor feats?

Why superman comic book always has more attractive, higher sales?Why wonder woman has a long time agos low sales?

Why superman always has good writer and wonder woman just has a little bit good writer?did you know Post-crisis?

In order to attract, DC let WW shorts are getting shorter, also are called "shorts shorter, higher sales volume."

They do not know this is sexist?

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: When Wonder Woman tackled her into the ground. She was using her travel speed. At that time Supergirl said she is too fast I never had a chance.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42: It is the fight reaction not travel speed,and in the New 52,supergirl is far weaker than superman

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By lilben42

@gokuwarrior: Haha wow you really know your stuff on Wonder Woman.

akintoussaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By akintoussaint

@powerwoman said:

@akintoussaint: If DC really just want to give her a popularity boost.

WHY NOT KATANA VS SUPERMAN???

superman toe with toe fight to katana would be give katana more popularity boost than wonder woman

Superman will probably be fighting Captain Marvel because they have a overarching story building to that (The pandora's box thing).Doesn't mean he would be fighting other characters along the way(including katana).Keep in mind this all as not been confirmed yet.

why always is wonder woman got street level charater?why not superman or other guys?

Well considering most of he JLA is street level heros. Who would you have her fight?

Why superma must be always has crazy feats?why wonder woman always has poor feats?

Again people don't want ridiculously high feats because they are unnecessary to the story.Just because Superman does it doesn't mean WW has to.Otherwise we basilcly have a superman clone.

Why superman comic book always has more attractive, higher sales?Why wonder woman has a long time agos low sales?

Because There hasn't been a run that has pleased the Wonderwoman fans universally since Perez. Every time writers tried to part there spin on WW the fanbase gets piss and stop reading

Why superman always has good writer and wonder woman just has a little bit good writer?did you know Post-crisis?

Thats highly subjective

In order to attract, DC let WW shorts are getting shorter, also are called "shorts shorter, higher sales volume."

I don't understand this part.

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By lilben42
PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akintoussaint:Superman vs katana and wonder woman vs MM,cant?

If wonder woman isnt need feats,why DC try let wonder woman close to superman strength level?superman one shotted wonder woman,that prove my points,new 52 wonder woman is weak

It's sexist time for DC

@lilben42: I dont want to talking with you,because all that just pure garbage,I'm dont care wonder woman is more powerful than supergirl,what matter?supergirl is weak too

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By lilben42
PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By PowerWoman

@lilben42: Not me,is Marston

"Not even girls want to be girls so long as our feminine archetype lacks force, strength, and power. Not wanting to be girls, they don't want to be tender, submissive, peace-loving as good women are. Women' s strong qualities have become despised because of their weakness. The obvious remedy is to create a feminine character with all the strength of Superman plus all the allure of a good and beautiful woman."

if you hate it,just to hate DC,why superman has so crazy feats,if superman no any crazy feats I would be no any moan,but DC let this silly thing happen

so,what next?wonder woman close to superman or far weaker than him?

Choose one

akintoussaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By akintoussaint
@powerwoman said:

@akintoussaint:Superman vs katana and wonder woman vs MM,cant?

Where in my post did i say that these fights cant happen.

If wonder woman isnt need feats,why DC try let wonder woman close to superman strength level?superman one shotted wonder woman,that prove my points,new 52 wonder woman is weak.

Where exactly did this happen? Not in her solo title.Call the writer of that book into question then because it as noting to do with azzerello or new52 seeing as they're supposed to be in a relationship

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By lilben42

@powerwoman: So she needs to move the Earth to be powerful? I've read that before and I agree with him. She is powerful maybe not to you or not as she once was but she is still powerful.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akintoussaint: Not you,I mean,DC,DC writer creater a very silly of plot,and no any reason to explanation it why,i just cant accepted it

No Caption Provided

sorry,My English is bad,my point it's,if you and other people so hate high level feats,i think the best thing is should be depowered of wonder woman,dont call she is powerful in the earth or only superman can stop her,that just a huge irony,when superman lift earth five days wonder woman just lift aircraft,if so,It might as well make her weak,at least that better than irony

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: Why Lobdell put that lifting the Earth feat in there is beyond me. But Azarello is smart enough not to follow in his footsteps. That feat already caused lots of confusion. Adding more would be even worse.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42: Marston say his wonder woman is as strong as superman,wonder woman not just has better skills,she has great strength and power,then ,DC let superman lift earth five days,what can i say?

or wonder woman still as strong as/close to superman

or wonder woman far weaker than superman

DC isnt showing any powerful for wonder woman,what can i say?

I'm say wonder woman always is powerful,has high level feats,Pre-crisis wonder woman moving the moon,Pre-52 wonder woman move the earth with superman help,high-level feats always is wonder woman important part of this charater,Read Pre-crisis comic,Even her creator,almost every issue let wonder woman has a amazing feat,you dont know that

but what DC to do wonder woman?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

akintoussaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By akintoussaint

@powerwoman: Look.Lifting planets is cool.But those kinds or feats just create confusion and have no place in a serious story.If superman is really that powerful then why doesn't he just one shot all of his rouges.Why the need for a fight at all.

One would think that fighting gods was prove enough that she is powerful.But apparently that isn't enough or you.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42: So what?superman lift earth weight five days this super-silly thing is happen,you cant changed

Or DC tell us this feat is false declarations

Or just keep up,even it's silly

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akintoussaint: Fight,batman beat wonder woman too,batman is close to wonder woman in strength?

of course fight is not enough because DC has a lot of as garbage like fighting's PIS

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By lilben42

@powerwoman: I don't know why you are showing all of WW bad feats. Everyone has bad feats not just her. Plus that's from pre52 from what I remember we were arguing about new 52 Wonder Woman. You have your opinion and I have mine.

akintoussaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By akintoussaint

@powerwoman: Batman gets plot amour because of his popularity.Do I like it? No.But thats the reality and what the fans want(Batman has arguably the largest fan base in DC).

So superman's lifting the planet feat isn't garbage?

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42: So,you still hate high level feats ?and call my scan is bad feats,what you great feats?moving the earth?

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akintoussaint: It's garbage too

but what can i do?DC just let this thing happen,if you check New 52 superman feats thread,he not only has great/silly strength feats,just read it,he's speed is silly too

what about wonder woman?nothing,not only strength,her'speed just poor too,just read superman speed feats,read it

I dont know why batman think wonder woman is powerful.superman is much far more powerful than wonder woman

akintoussaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman:

@akintoussaint: It's garbage too

but what can i do?DC just let this thing happen,if you check New 52 superman feats thread,he not only has great/silly strength feats,just read it,he's speed is silly too.

And that,my friend,is why people(well aleast me) hate Lobdell's superman.The feats of this character are ridiculous. He is way to powerful for the story to make sense. T hats why i don't read it and i don't want that happening with WW. Superman needs to be de powered before i even think about pick up one of his books

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akintoussaint: so i ask you question

what next?you dont like wonder woman has crazy feats like superman.so,that only a way

Accepted New 52 wonder woman is weak,that can explanation why New 52 wonder woman no any powerful feats,because she is weak

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: Great feats are anything that isn't stupid. Why do people think that only lifting stuff are feats. Feats can be so much more.