#1 Posted by darknightspideyfanboy (1265 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33389 posts) - - Show Bio

:''(

#3 Edited by MaccyD (4053 posts) - - Show Bio

It'd be weird to see his style with a Catwoman title, actually it's probably be weirder that Catwoman would probably be one of the highest-rated titles.

#4 Posted by ArchiZoom (1124 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by iaconpoint (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

Automatic add if he does for Catwoman what he has done for WW. Especially with the events of Batman Eternal coming.

#6 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33389 posts) - - Show Bio

@iaconpoint: Damn, that would be pretty great. A crime boss Catwoman written by Azz.

#7 Edited by Billy Batson (58024 posts) - - Show Bio

The Catwoman project will be either a mini or an OGN.

BB

#8 Posted by Lvenger (19905 posts) - - Show Bio

Still glad he wrote one of the best Wonder Woman runs of all time laying the groundwork for future Wonder Woman stories to be told.

#9 Edited by Johnni_Kun (289 posts) - - Show Bio

@archizoom: First thing first, keep her away from Batman. Their "Relationship" is cancer for both characters.

This is the worst thing I've ever read.

#10 Posted by lifeboy (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope azz and chang stay the hell away from main catwoman. I like ann on the title. It does, however need to change pat oliffee with a different artist. I'm not enjoying his work.

Although, I guess I would pickup a Catwoman mini by azz.

#11 Posted by RustyRoy (12715 posts) - - Show Bio

He's possibly talking about a OGN or a mini.

#12 Edited by ArchiZoom (1124 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnni_kun: I really like their dangerous romantic liaisons actually, that they have kind of a no-relationship and how they play cat and mouse with each other but that's how I'd like their relationship to remain as one can't herd a cat and I think Batman should end up alone. What I would like to see returned to Catwoman is her old Robin-Hood ways of stealing from the rich to indulge herself and share with the less fortunate too because that's what makes Catwoman one of the most iconic and fascinating characters in the comic universe

#13 Posted by r2datu (659 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnni_kun: I really like their dangerous romantic liaisons actually, that they have kind of a no-relationship and how they play cat and mouse with each other but that's how I'd like their relationship to remain as one can't herd a cat and I think Batman should end up alone. What I would like to see returned to Catwoman is her old Robin-Hood ways of stealing from the rich to indulge herself and share with the less fortunate too because that's what makes Catwoman one of the most iconic and fascinating characters in the comic universe

Agreed, a return to the style of Brubaker and Darwyn Cooke would be amazing.

#14 Posted by Super-Wonder (97 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Catwoman would be right up Azz's alley. Would be interesting to see a Wonder Woman / Catwoman crossover.

#15 Posted by jphulk26 (1332 posts) - - Show Bio

SO GLAD.... NAH NAH NAH... NAH NAH NAH NAH ... HEY HEY HEY SAY GOODBYE...

#16 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33389 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by Johnni_Kun (289 posts) - - Show Bio

@archizoom: Yeah. I agree. The thing is their relationship is very limited. The fact that DC is trying to make it something more just shows the flaws in both the relationship and writing. I think Catwoman can't grow as a character if they continue to rely on the same cliches of her character. (My character is just about loving Batman, blah blah blah....) I think distancing herself from Batman is the best thing for the character. As for Batman, I say he's better off alone anyways. I mean it's okay for him to have some attraction here and there. But it shouldn't be anything more than that.

#18 Posted by Billy Batson (58024 posts) - - Show Bio

@jphulk26: enjoy David Finch's writing LOL

Actually his wife is going to be the writer and she's just co-written one issue >:)
BB

#19 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33389 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous said:

@jphulk26: enjoy David Finch's writing LOL

Actually his wife is going to be the writer and she's just co-written one issue >:)
BB

I heard that was rumored

#20 Edited by ArchiZoom (1124 posts) - - Show Bio

@r2datu: I love stylized art with a touch of whimsy, like Cliff Chiang's and Chris Sprouse's. For me Darwyn Cooke goes one step too far.

#21 Posted by dmessmer (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Azzarello going to Catwoman would be great. I've enjoyed his Wonder Woman run, but it's time for him to move on. I used to read Catwoman every month, but Nocenti is just a horrible writer, so I stopped a while back. This would give me an excuse to start reading one of my favorite characters again.

#22 Posted by longbowhunter (7083 posts) - - Show Bio

I recently caught back up on Wonder Woman. Its still just so great. I'm going to miss Azz when he goes. The Luthor and Joker stories he did with Bermejo are some of my favorite works of his. If they get a chance to do Catwoman, count me in.

#23 Edited by 2cool4fun (1367 posts) - - Show Bio

Seeing him go off WW is very sad, but it would be nice to get a more faster paced WW comic, featuring other villains, and not just her family. That is as long as the next writer is good. ( please be good please be good.

@darknightspideyfanboy said:

aslo he want to do Catwoman after WW i hope dc let him

PLEASE DC PLEASE!!!! This would be amazing, not only would I buy the hit out of that, but catwoman would finally get the book she deserves. And that would also mean that Nocenti would finally be off Catwoman and out of DC.

And with Lobdel finishing teen titans and leaving superman, we would finally be rid of all bad writers in DC!!

#24 Posted by Pperspectiveandreality (1931 posts) - - Show Bio

When is the last issue of his run?

#25 Posted by Superguy1591 (3376 posts) - - Show Bio

Bet you guys Soule takes over...

#26 Edited by jdhaddad1973 (230 posts) - - Show Bio

Love all of this!