:''(

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By MakkyD

It'd be weird to see his style with a Catwoman title, actually it's probably be weirder that Catwoman would probably be one of the highest-rated titles.

ArchiZoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

iaconpoint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Automatic add if he does for Catwoman what he has done for WW. Especially with the events of Batman Eternal coming.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@iaconpoint: Damn, that would be pretty great. A crime boss Catwoman written by Azz.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By Billy Batson

The Catwoman project will be either a mini or an OGN.

BB

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Still glad he wrote one of the best Wonder Woman runs of all time laying the groundwork for future Wonder Woman stories to be told.

Johnni_Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Johnni_Kun

@archizoom: First thing first, keep her away from Batman. Their "Relationship" is cancer for both characters.

This is the worst thing I've ever read.
This is the worst thing I've ever read.

lifeboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

I hope azz and chang stay the hell away from main catwoman. I like ann on the title. It does, however need to change pat oliffee with a different artist. I'm not enjoying his work.

Although, I guess I would pickup a Catwoman mini by azz.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's possibly talking about a OGN or a mini.

ArchiZoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ArchiZoom

@johnni_kun: I really like their dangerous romantic liaisons actually, that they have kind of a no-relationship and how they play cat and mouse with each other but that's how I'd like their relationship to remain as one can't herd a cat and I think Batman should end up alone. What I would like to see returned to Catwoman is her old Robin-Hood ways of stealing from the rich to indulge herself and share with the less fortunate too because that's what makes Catwoman one of the most iconic and fascinating characters in the comic universe

r2datu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnni_kun: I really like their dangerous romantic liaisons actually, that they have kind of a no-relationship and how they play cat and mouse with each other but that's how I'd like their relationship to remain as one can't herd a cat and I think Batman should end up alone. What I would like to see returned to Catwoman is her old Robin-Hood ways of stealing from the rich to indulge herself and share with the less fortunate too because that's what makes Catwoman one of the most iconic and fascinating characters in the comic universe

Agreed, a return to the style of Brubaker and Darwyn Cooke would be amazing.

Super-Wonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Catwoman would be right up Azz's alley. Would be interesting to see a Wonder Woman / Catwoman crossover.

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SO GLAD.... NAH NAH NAH... NAH NAH NAH NAH ... HEY HEY HEY SAY GOODBYE...

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Johnni_Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Johnni_Kun

@archizoom: Yeah. I agree. The thing is their relationship is very limited. The fact that DC is trying to make it something more just shows the flaws in both the relationship and writing. I think Catwoman can't grow as a character if they continue to rely on the same cliches of her character. (My character is just about loving Batman, blah blah blah....) I think distancing herself from Batman is the best thing for the character. As for Batman, I say he's better off alone anyways. I mean it's okay for him to have some attraction here and there. But it shouldn't be anything more than that.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@jphulk26: enjoy David Finch's writing LOL

Actually his wife is going to be the writer and she's just co-written one issue >:)
BB

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous said:

@jphulk26: enjoy David Finch's writing LOL

Actually his wife is going to be the writer and she's just co-written one issue >:)
BB

I heard that was rumored

ArchiZoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ArchiZoom

@r2datu: I love stylized art with a touch of whimsy, like Cliff Chiang's and Chris Sprouse's. For me Darwyn Cooke goes one step too far.

dmessmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azzarello going to Catwoman would be great. I've enjoyed his Wonder Woman run, but it's time for him to move on. I used to read Catwoman every month, but Nocenti is just a horrible writer, so I stopped a while back. This would give me an excuse to start reading one of my favorite characters again.

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

I recently caught back up on Wonder Woman. Its still just so great. I'm going to miss Azz when he goes. The Luthor and Joker stories he did with Bermejo are some of my favorite works of his. If they get a chance to do Catwoman, count me in.

2cool4fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#23  Edited By 2cool4fun

Seeing him go off WW is very sad, but it would be nice to get a more faster paced WW comic, featuring other villains, and not just her family. That is as long as the next writer is good. ( please be good please be good.

@darknightspideyfanboy said:

aslo he want to do Catwoman after WW i hope dc let him

PLEASE DC PLEASE!!!! This would be amazing, not only would I buy the hit out of that, but catwoman would finally get the book she deserves. And that would also mean that Nocenti would finally be off Catwoman and out of DC.

And with Lobdel finishing teen titans and leaving superman, we would finally be rid of all bad writers in DC!!

Avatar image for pperspectiveandreality
Pperspectiveandreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

When is the last issue of his run?

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Bet you guys Soule takes over...

jdhaddad1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jdhaddad1973

Love all of this!