Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#101  Edited By Bezza

@Maniac1997: let me one up you xD

This actually isn't that wide off the mark what would happen in a random encounter. Batman has the skills to hold wolverine off for a time, but it just needs one hit with those claws and he is done! Cool vid, if a little corny!!

Avatar image for youngman_logan96
youngman_logan96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

wolverine chops rich boy limbs by limbs

amonahanart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bezza: Saw this a few weeks ago. I don't think Batman could get the drop on Logan like he did, though I could see Batman having a problem with how Wolvie deals with bad guys.

TheRedEclipse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By TheRedEclipse

Look, I'm a huge fanboy of both, and people underestimate Batman. He's beaten Superman, come on guys. Batman's quick thinking could help him easily defeat Wolverine. He's got the material to beat nearly anybody. What's stopping Batman from just electrocuting him? Or blowing him up? Or overloading his healing factor with the Belt attack? Or the Time Fuse Batarang? Or using Sonics? There are so many ways Batman can beat Wolverine I can't even count it. And just putting this out there, PIS is flawed. PIS allows any bias fanboy to say whatever he wants about whatever character. Wolverine beat the Hulk? PIS! Wolverine beat Spiderman 4 times? PIS! Wolverine beat- NO. No. That's not how it works. We are comparing facts, not utter bullish*it. But I do believe PIS should be used sometimes. Like when Batman got beaten by two little kids. In all seriousness, Batman has had way more training. He's beaten the Ultimate Sensei (Centuries of training, more than Wolverine) and Batman still outwitted him. Please tell me someone here agrees with me on this. I've recently come across the fact that the internet hates Batman, thinking that he never really beat Superman, thinking he can beaten by Wolverine and Spiderman, even Daredevil, and whoever disagreed they would just call fanboys. Is Batman really overrated or do I have a point? Here let me show you.

-

Batman beats 4 members of the JLA with ease after being hijacked (No prep involved)

-

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

-

Batman beats Superman in canon (No PIS bullshit, please)

-

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

-

Daredevil using pressure points to beat Wolverine

-

No Caption Provided

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theredeclipse: great scans.good job,dude.that ought to make their mouths shut.

fresh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you all are dumb batman has no way of beating

uslethal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine would absolutely massacre Batman. Bat-fans will come out of the wood work relying on his being the "World's Greatest Detective", to somehow think of a way to defeat a character who is: A) Superior in strength, power, speed, experience, intelligence (yes, intelligence-do some research), and fighting ability, B)Has an indestructible metal bonded to his natural bone structure, including claws, which enable him to not only withstand punishment that would render Batman immediately coffin-bound, but allow his claws to cut through virtually anything and C) An Omega level healing ability that is part of his natural genetic structure, meaning, even is Batman were somehow able to say, build a giant Bat-Laser Cannon, use a giant Bat-Magnet to freeze Wolverine in place, and melt his tissue of of his bones with it....the genetic material left over would essentially reform him (it's happened before). So when Brucie-boy is snug in his Bat-bed....a now very, very upset Logan would be standing over him ready to make Batman wet the bed with his carotid artery. And yes, that is possible. It's been mentioned that Wolverine's healing ability has adapted over the decades of withstanding nightmarish punishment, causing it to be increasingly efficient. Basically, if he's healed it before, he can heal it quicker now. And we all know he's withstood every goddamn thing imaginable. The only way to delay Batman's inevitable death is for him to make it a distance game for as long as possible, much like my argument with Wolverine Vs Cyclops...but in the end it doesn't matter. Wolverine's been there, done that, and knows how to evade, close in, and kill. Batman's best best is to be a sport, go head to head, and die like a man. Unless of course, being the World's Greatest Detective, he discovers that there's no fucking way he'd win, and just team up with Wolverine to kill off his troublesome, reoccurring, Gotham baddies.

Avatar image for symbioticspider-man
SymbioticSpider-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

Yes, in a crossover.

Avatar image for vengerprofessional
VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wolverine

Higorkovic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman only win this fight with the power of the writer.

Chayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Chayton

@lt1085: hey how do you make your profile