Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Donnieman v5.1
@TypingKira said:
" @Donnieman v5.1 said:
" @TypingKira said:
" You deserve the massive amounts of praise, that was both hot and hilarious.  "
Too true, too true. "
I can't wait to see him on the Fanfic forums.  "
He should totally be writing fanfics. He has such a talent.
Maniac1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Maniac1997
@LT1085:
lol
Maniac1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Maniac1997

Try telling wolverine this is not a battle i think this what the end would look like 

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#54  Edited By TheCrowbar
@Maniac1997 said:
"
Try telling wolverine this is not a battle i think this what the end would look like 
       "
Batman has come back from worse.
ghostsd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By ghostsd

they would if marvel and D.C. get of off their ass and put somekind of v.s. comic together...

it would be better than marvel vs capom or m.k. vs d.c. universe combined.

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#56  Edited By Dark King

what they should do is make a DC vs Marvel collide console fighting game...

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Wolverine WTF stomps him.
kc1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By kc1997

Wolverine would win mostly because of his stamina and regeneration abilities. Batman is going to tire a lot quicker than Wolverine and when Batman makes a mistake Wolverine could possibly kill him, with his adamantium claws.

Avatar image for mkmarveldcfan4life
MKMarvelDCfan4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman might be a great detective and studied every martial arts, but Wolverine can't be stopped or killed and he's been studying martial arts 3x longer than Batman against far more dangerous foes like The Juggernaut and The Hulk.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#60  Edited By Rumble Man

@Maniac1997: let me one up you xD

gfzb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By gfzb

@MKMarvelDCfan4life said:

Batman might be a great detective and studied every martial arts, but Wolverine can't be stopped or killed

You forgot to add the caveat "by batman" Wolverine can't be stopped or killed by batman..... but plenty of others can do it

RandomThang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By RandomThang

Wolverine's weakness is the use of magnets, if I can think of it, Batman can o.O

I mean... isn't a bit too obvious?

Avatar image for oviouslyjeangrey
oviouslyjeangrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By oviouslyjeangrey

I think wolverine wins this one because of his healing factor and the fact that hes made of indestructible materials/metal

Jeanniebird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Jeanniebird

@RandomThang: True, but he nees prep time ;)

RandomThang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By RandomThang

@Jeanniebird: BrotherEye

awesomekid120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#66  Edited By awesomekid120

Wolverine is a badass the only way you can kill him is cut his head off or strip his Adamantium BTW Wolverine is the best at what he does!

Avatar image for portlandsbatman
PortlandsBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#67  Edited By PortlandsBatman

Hey remember way back when at the beginning of this forum where is said not a battle forum? Funny stuff. Bat fanboys and Wolvie fanboys will never miss an opportunity to say their hero is the best.

Avatar image for mkmarveldcfan4life
MKMarvelDCfan4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman might be a great detective and studied every martial art, but Wolverine can't be stopped or killed and he's been training at hand to hand 3x longer than Batman against far more dangerous opponents.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#69  Edited By jhazzroucher

@LT1085 said:

It would go something like this.

whoa! that's kinda bloody.

Red_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#70  Edited By Red_Jack

Batman would destroy Wolverine.

Simply because Wolverine has his badass fighting skills, his claws and his regenerative healing but he's used to working in a team.

Batman has the planning, the ability to scale heights, the gadgets and the immense problem solving skills.

He wouldn't kill Wolverine. He'd incapacitate Wolverine permenantly. But as they're both good guys something would stop them fighting (so that the fanboys don't pee their pants crying).

Avatar image for 3rdclawtotheleft
3rdClawtotheleft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By 3rdClawtotheleft

@Red_Jack: really have you read his solo the dude is always away from teams all the time

Relentless1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Relentless1

Wolverine would win without prep time.

sunhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By sunhawk

@LT1085: lol you win

savior684

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By savior684

batman would probably stun him or neutralize him because of his healing power and strong bones though it will be difficult because woverine is a lot older and experinces in assasination and military tactics but in end batman will prevail he always has (except with bane)

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

Y'know what pisses me off about this fight? That people say that "Oh Batman can't kill Wolverine", and that brings a big question that I want to ask all of you. Who the eff is talking about killing? Batman just knocks him out. plain and simple.

Quartermaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Quartermaim

Wizard Magazine did this fight. Their opinion was that they were evenly matched but Batman was unwilling to take a life while Wolverine didn't have that restriction. Due to that Batman wouldn't go far enough to truly harm Wolverine but Logan would go all the way.

chocobojam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By chocobojam

well.....wolverine is the best there is in what he do....but not in what batman does

osarumen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By osarumen

@Lucky Arrow: you think wolverine will give him chances to find a way? no. even if he finds ways to defeat wolverine, wolverine will keep coming back, until batman gets tired or die.

Avatar image for roguejuggernaut
RogueJuggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By RogueJuggernaut

@Lucky Arrow said:

Batman would win this fight just barely, not because of his skills but because he could out think Wolverine. He would find out some way to beat him because thats what he does he is a thinker and wolverine is not. They don't call him the Worlds Greatest Detective for nothing!

No he would not because Wolverine has a healing factor.

Avatar image for hulkslayert1000
HulkSlayerT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By HulkSlayerT1000

Wolverine easily.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#81  Edited By jhazzroucher

Wolverine for me

shadeninja1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would love to see these two square off just to silence the Wolverine fanboys, but I don't see it being a close fight at all. Batman would quickly discover Wolverine's healing factor and would easily be able to tell that Wolverine's skeleton was covered in metal. Once he knew that, he would exploit it. In my humble opinion, here's how I see the "fight"going down.

Wolverine would take a swipe at batman only to miss/scratch him. Batman would swing back. After a couple swings, Batman lands a blow to Wolverine's head and hits metal which hurts/breaks his hand. He uses a grappling hook and gets to the top of a building. Wolverine cannot fly, but begins to quickly climb the building. Batman throws a batarang and hears the *ting* of metal as it hits Wolverine's skull. Batman jumps off the roof and glides away with Wolverine chasing him. Batman lures Wolverine to a junk yard and while Wolverine is sniffing him out, Batman drops a large car lift magnet on him. Wolverine is completely stuck to the magnet, unable to move. This give Batman time to move several super magnets in from the Wayne Enterprises that will keep Wolverine trapped as long as Batman wants to keep him. Batman wins with a hurt hand. There is no special equipment needed here, no anti-wolverine bombs, no Muramasa blade...just common sense and a run of the mill comic junkyard with the obligatory magnetic car lift.

shadeninja1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you take away the limitation of Batman's "rule," the I would see Batman hooking up the same magnet to the Javelin and flying toward the sun before releasing the magnet and heading home.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#84 god_spawn  Moderator

Bruce wouldn't last 5 minutes with Logan.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman would have to be out of character, and have prep (BIG MAGNET) to beat Logan. In character, in a random encounter, Batman is dead 100% of the time.

kid02jd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman has defeated superman on several occasions but thts only bcause superman has a weakness wolverine has none hes taken blows from the hulk and juggernaut beaten captain america and black panther in a fight can smell batman if bats tries to use the dark and ive seen wolvie lose few times i mean he even beat lobo who has superman strength almost im a batman fan but theres no doubt tht wolverine hands down would win

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They have met in legends of the dark claw and jlx

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Cross over, Marvel vs DC universes

SadiaVicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By SadiaVicious

200 years of experience of being the best at what he does. That's enough for me.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

It's commonly accepted that Wolverine stomps...why is this a battle?

Anyway,Bats is still awesome and alpha as f***!

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

not sure, but wolverine would win.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr__smiths: You actually can't even kill him if you cut off his head, it would just heal back as you were cutting it.

@the_monkey_manhunter: It wouldn't matter if he had prep, there is no way batman would injure wolverine, he would just heal.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By cameron83

LOL it's actually ridiculous the stretches that some of you make. Especially ones that the character has NEVER ever done before...or anything akin to the like.

It's like me saying that a captain america would win by flying the quinjet into Wolverine or into the sun....even though this is a random encounter fight....and even though Captain America has never in his life done anything along those lines....

Anyway,it's generally accepted that Wolverine wins...I don't really care about Battle threads,though...they're kinda pointless.

kadumadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucky_arrow: no he wouldn't be able to kill wolvie would just regenerate and batman doesn't kill, if it was a fight to the death wolvie would kill him and hang his head on a wall as a trophy.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mi_6 said:

I'm agree. Wolverine has great regeneration and combat skills but batman is barely able to find a way to stop him.

Thinks about the combat between the dark Knight and Amazo !! I espect nobody could say Wolverine could defeat a Amazo robot with the JLA powers.

No......no matter how good you can fight, or what weapons you have, the fact is that wolverine doesn't die, and he is a total BA, in my opinion the baddest of them all, he litterally feels all that pain, but endures it. No matter how bad batman hurt him, wolverine would just get back up, and batman wouldn't.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#96  Edited By Bezza

They have never fought, but I think a wolverine v Batman battle would be in the top 3 of many people's favourite crossover fights behind Hulk v superman and maybe Thor v Superman?

Funny how this thread turned into a battle thread, despite pleas from the op., They always, always do!

Avatar image for atrocitustheferocious
atrocitustheferocious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman would win here he has better fighting skill batman would just get wolverine into an armlock or a leg lock or any other lock and then tie him up and take wolverine to the batcave. he will find a way to get wolverines adamintiem bones out and put normal bones in. batman wins

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

really tough fight for batman if he does win. in a death battle bats has no way of permanently killing wolvie.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Batman would have to be out of character, and have prep (BIG MAGNET) to beat Logan. In character, in a random encounter, Batman is dead 100% of the time.

This! (Surely even Bat fans have to concede that in a random encounter, its likely to end badly for Batman and people forget that Batman doesn't kill, Wolverine does, frequently). oops, turning it into a battle thread again.