#1 Edited by Wolverine08 (41024 posts) - - Show Bio

WOLVERINE #10 PAUL CORNELL (W) • ALAN DAVIS (A/C) PART 3 OF KILLABLE! • Who says you can’t go home? • Logan and Kitty’s road trip heads north – to the grounds of the former Howlett estate! • But more than bittersweet memories are waiting for Logan in the place he once called home. • The ghosts of Logan’s Canadian childhood meet the demons of his adulthood as he continues to grapple with his new reality! 32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

SAVAGE WOLVERINE #10

JOCK (W) • JOCK (A/C)

• Part 2 of a futuristic sci-fi Wolverine adventure from fan-favorite writer/artist Jock!

• Logan has managed to survive so far on the alien planet he’s been forced to call home.

• But now, a mysterious child has arrived on the planet with a single-minded mission – to kill Wolverine!

• When the truth of the child’s past – and its connections to Logan’s own – is revealed, Logan will have more than mere survival on his mind!

32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

WOLVERINE MAX #12

JASON STARR (w) • FELIX RUIZ (a)

Cover by JOCK

• Logan’s been making a decent living brawling for cash on the outskirts of Las Vegas, but he’s still not sure why he came to Sin City in the first place.

• Who wrote the note that led him here? And why can’t he bring himself to leave?

• Suzie, an ex-showgirl from New Jersey, may have the answers – but is she more than she appears?

• Everything comes to a head when Logan witnesses a crime – in his own backyard!

32 PGS./ Explicit Content…$3.99

THERE IS A STRICT NO OVERPRINT POLICY ON ALL MAX TITLES.

UNCANNY X-MEN #13

BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (W) • CHRISTOPHER BACHALO (A)

Cover by ED MCGUINNESS

Variant Cover by CHRIS BACHALO

X-MEN: BATTLE OF THE ATOM, PART 8!

• Wolverine, who just lost his healing factor, takes a mortal hit!

• And a surprise ending that changes everything in the X-Men Event of 2013!

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

ASTONISHING X-MEN #68

MARJORIE LIU (W)

GABRIEL HERNANDEZ WALTA (A)

Cover by PHIL NOTO

ASTXM2004068_COVFINAL ISSUE!

• Through thick and thin, from marriage to apocalypse, the X-Men have always stood together as a family.

• Is there anything in this world – or any other – that could break them up?

• It all ends here as Marjorie Liu bids a fond farewell to the Astonishing team!

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

WOLVERINE & THE X-MEN #37 JASON AARON (W) • GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI (A) Cover by ED MCGUINNESS

Variant Cover by KRIS ANKA X-MEN: BATTLE OF THE ATOM, PART 9! • All of the X-Men (present & future) and their adversaries are reeling from the events of Part 8! • With the adversaries’ Plan A squashed, they turn to their far more sinister Plan B on the grounds of the X-Men’s first adventure! 32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

#2 Edited by cameron83 (7185 posts) - - Show Bio

WOLVERINE #10 PAUL CORNELL (W) • ALAN DAVIS (A/C) PART 3 OF KILLABLE! • Who says you can’t go home? • Logan and Kitty’s road trip heads north – to the grounds of the former Howlett estate! • But more than bittersweet memories are waiting for Logan in the place he once called home. • The ghosts of Logan’s Canadian childhood meet the demons of his adulthood as he continues to grapple with his new reality! 32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

SAVAGE WOLVERINE #10

JOCK (W) • JOCK (A/C)

• Part 2 of a futuristic sci-fi Wolverine adventure from fan-favorite writer/artist Jock!

• Logan has managed to survive so far on the alien planet he’s been forced to call home.

• But now, a mysterious child has arrived on the planet with a single-minded mission – to kill Wolverine!

• When the truth of the child’s past – and its connections to Logan’s own – is revealed, Logan will have more than mere survival on his mind!

32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

WOLVERINE MAX #12

JASON STARR (w) • FELIX RUIZ (a)

Cover by JOCK

• Logan’s been making a decent living brawling for cash on the outskirts of Las Vegas, but he’s still not sure why he came to Sin City in the first place.

• Who wrote the note that led him here? And why can’t he bring himself to leave?

• Suzie, an ex-showgirl from New Jersey, may have the answers – but is she more than she appears?

• Everything comes to a head when Logan witnesses a crime – in his own backyard!

32 PGS./ Explicit Content…$3.99

THERE IS A STRICT NO OVERPRINT POLICY ON ALL MAX TITLES.

UNCANNY X-MEN #13

BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (W) • CHRISTOPHER BACHALO (A)

Cover by ED MCGUINNESS

Variant Cover by CHRIS BACHALO

X-MEN: BATTLE OF THE ATOM, PART 8!

• Wolverine, who just lost his healing factor, takes a mortal hit!

• And a surprise ending that changes everything in the X-Men Event of 2013!

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

So what are my fellow Wolverine fans most excited to see? I'm excited to see Wolverine head back to the Howlett estate where James Howlett died, and the Wolverine was born.

I love that Savage Wolverine cover and plot!

#3 Posted by Wolverine08 (41024 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83:

Hell yea! Jock is a great artist, and that plot looks intriguing.

#4 Edited by EnigmaLantern (747 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh.

#5 Posted by Wolverine08 (41024 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2937 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to read all of them but Cornell's title sounds awesome......Howlett estate here we come.

#7 Posted by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Wolverine08 (41024 posts) - - Show Bio

I really don't see what's "Meh" about these.

#9 Edited by batmannflash (6214 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitty and Logan!!!!!!!!!!! My two favorite X-Men

And Savage Wolverine 10 looks good

#10 Posted by The_Wolverine_ (6 posts) - - Show Bio

The people love me! They really really love me!

#11 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2937 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Wolverine08 (41024 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2937 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by God_Spawn (37681 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm only really excited for the Uncanny X-Men issue and I'd have to see how the Savage Wolverine 9 does first since I like series, but it keeps getting switched around. I don't read a whole lot of Max stuff since I prefer to keep my knowledge in continuity since that does matter in the long run. I haven't been overly thrilled with Cornell's Wolverine story. It's been meh and I stopped reading. I haven't read Astonishing consistently since Whedon so I don't necessarily care for that book either since Whedon's run it hasn't been good whenever I jumped on. And WATXM has gone down the sh*tter and has been in it for like 20 issues.

#16 Edited by batmannflash (6214 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: hahah yeah. I haven't been liking Cornell's Wolverine but I'm very excited to see Kitty and Logan. And I love Savage Wolverine.

Uncanny X-Men looks good too with Logan losing his healing factor. But wouldn't Wolverine die pretty much instantly without his healing factor due to the adamantium skeleton?

#17 Posted by Wolverine08 (41024 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Wolverine08 (41024 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmannflash:

I think his healing factor is being weakened severely, not being completely taken away. So Logan is probably slowly dying.

#19 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2937 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by TDK_1997 (14680 posts) - - Show Bio

Well from those I am most excited about Savage Wolverine because I have some faith in Jock and I think he can do something great and from the covers things are looking great.While the other books are pretty meh to me.Cornell's Wolverine has been really boring so I dropped the book but I will be reading Killable.

#21 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2937 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997 said:

Well from those I am most excited about Savage Wolverine because I have some faith in Jock and I think he can do something great and from the covers things are looking great.While the other books are pretty meh to me.Cornell's Wolverine has been really boring so I dropped the book but I will be reading Killable.

That Savage Wolverine cover looks amazing

#22 Posted by Wolverine08 (41024 posts) - - Show Bio

@theamazingimmortalman:

It's crazy good! Jock is a great artist, and it should be fun seeing his art on Savage Wolverine! Logan is a lucky guy to have such a great artist on a book of his.

#23 Edited by batmannflash (6214 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by Wolverine08 (41024 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by lilben42 (2530 posts) - - Show Bio

These suck!

#26 Posted by Wolverine08 (41024 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Edited by GreenLanternHalJordan (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait. Good month for Wolverine fans.

#28 Posted by lilben42 (2530 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4750 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue wolverine is FREAKING me out MAN

( + )

#30 Posted by The_Boogieman (30 posts) - - Show Bio

I have been reading Wolverine by Cornell and MAX... I have enjoyed both series, especially Cornell's title, while neither are one of my favorite books right now, but each delivers a solid issue each month. I am very excited to see where Cornell's book will go after last weeks issue.

#31 Posted by Wolverine08 (41024 posts) - - Show Bio

@lilben42:

Oh, I thought you serious. You are quite convincing.

#32 Posted by Wolverine08 (41024 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by GreenLanternHalJordan (18 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Edited by lykopis (10752 posts) - - Show Bio

I am interested in finding out about this kid -- I have probably two out of them all that I am caught up with so I can't say anything about the rest. Hopefully whatever people aren't enjoying about the books changes.

Really happy to see Noto doing the last cover of Astonishing under Liu's pen.

#36 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2937 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by TheWolverine04 (185 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Octooober! Get here faster! Is JOCK doing the interior art?

@batmannflash:

whoever drew Wolverine in the Boy Wonder costume should have their hand chewed off!

#38 Posted by Wolverine08 (41024 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Octooober! Get here faster! Is JOCK doing the interior art?

@batmannflash:

whoever drew Wolverine in the Boy Wonder costume should have their hand chewed off!

Yup, Jock is doing the story and interior art. I can't wait to see the results. His art work is just sublime.

#39 Posted by TheWolverine04 (185 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by batmannflash (6214 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewolverine04: I would read a series of Wolverine in Robin's costume haha :P

And yeah I'm very excited for these Wolvie issues