WOLVERINE #10 PAUL CORNELL (W) • ALAN DAVIS (A/C) PART 3 OF KILLABLE! • Who says you can’t go home? • Logan and Kitty’s road trip heads north – to the grounds of the former Howlett estate! • But more than bittersweet memories are waiting for Logan in the place he once called home. • The ghosts of Logan’s Canadian childhood meet the demons of his adulthood as he continues to grapple with his new reality! 32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99
SAVAGE WOLVERINE #10
JOCK (W) • JOCK (A/C)
• Part 2 of a futuristic sci-fi Wolverine adventure from fan-favorite writer/artist Jock!
• Logan has managed to survive so far on the alien planet he’s been forced to call home.
• But now, a mysterious child has arrived on the planet with a single-minded mission – to kill Wolverine!
• When the truth of the child’s past – and its connections to Logan’s own – is revealed, Logan will have more than mere survival on his mind!
32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99
WOLVERINE MAX #12
JASON STARR (w) • FELIX RUIZ (a)
Cover by JOCK
• Logan’s been making a decent living brawling for cash on the outskirts of Las Vegas, but he’s still not sure why he came to Sin City in the first place.
• Who wrote the note that led him here? And why can’t he bring himself to leave?
• Suzie, an ex-showgirl from New Jersey, may have the answers – but is she more than she appears?
• Everything comes to a head when Logan witnesses a crime – in his own backyard!
32 PGS./ Explicit Content…$3.99
THERE IS A STRICT NO OVERPRINT POLICY ON ALL MAX TITLES.
UNCANNY X-MEN #13
BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (W) • CHRISTOPHER BACHALO (A)
Cover by ED MCGUINNESS
Variant Cover by CHRIS BACHALO
X-MEN: BATTLE OF THE ATOM, PART 8!
• Wolverine, who just lost his healing factor, takes a mortal hit!
• And a surprise ending that changes everything in the X-Men Event of 2013!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
ASTONISHING X-MEN #68
MARJORIE LIU (W)
GABRIEL HERNANDEZ WALTA (A)
Cover by PHIL NOTO
• Through thick and thin, from marriage to apocalypse, the X-Men have always stood together as a family.
• Is there anything in this world – or any other – that could break them up?
• It all ends here as Marjorie Liu bids a fond farewell to the Astonishing team!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
WOLVERINE & THE X-MEN #37 JASON AARON (W) • GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI (A) Cover by ED MCGUINNESS
Variant Cover by KRIS ANKA X-MEN: BATTLE OF THE ATOM, PART 9! • All of the X-Men (present & future) and their adversaries are reeling from the events of Part 8! • With the adversaries’ Plan A squashed, they turn to their far more sinister Plan B on the grounds of the X-Men’s first adventure! 32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99