#1 Edited by JoeEddie (484 posts) - - Show Bio

Just curious.

#2 Posted by w0nd (3386 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked x-23, Daken, some of his actions seemed oddly ridiculous to me, I don't know why he did half the stuff he did so i tried to google it and wiki it only to be more confused.

#3 Posted by w0nd (3386 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked x-23, Daken, some of his actions seemed oddly ridiculous to me, I don't know why he did half the stuff he did so i tried to google it and wiki it only to be more confused.

#4 Posted by God_Spawn (37873 posts) - - Show Bio

I love X-23 and Daken as characters. Romulus sucks, though.

#5 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Daken. I don't care for X-23. Romulus is meh.

#6 Posted by IrishX (2363 posts) - - Show Bio

I find it funny when people like X-23 but hate on Wolverine at the same time. How stupid. Overall she's an interesting character and not just a copycat of Logan.

I have always found it silly and stupid to hate a fictional character but Daken is as close as it gets for me. I feel he should have never been created in the first place. In other words... he sucks.

Romulus.... He's ok I guess. Nothing special but not a horrible character either.

#7 Posted by TheAuroraChild (85 posts) - - Show Bio

I pity Daken.

#8 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

daken and x-23 are awesome

Romulus sucks

#9 Posted by Dernman (15072 posts) - - Show Bio

Romulus is one of the worst things to be brought to Wolverine's story.

#10 Edited by JoeEddie (484 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely feel Daken and Romulus should have not been created.

@dernman said:

Romulus is one of the worst things to be brought to Wolverine's story.

#11 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

I love X-23, love Daken (done right) and completely LOATHE Romulus with the fires of One Thousand Hells.

#12 Posted by Vortex13 (12250 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis: You don't love Daken, you lust him. =P

#13 Edited by Vortex13 (12250 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3088 posts) - - Show Bio

I absolutely love X-23 she is my favorite female character, I think Daken is pretty awesome, Romulus is meh I don't hate his character but I'm not excited to see him in anything it's more like "oh Romulus is involved that's cool I guesss"

#15 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4799 posts) - - Show Bio

I love X-23 I dunno why exactly I found her so attractive growing up. Right now, I'm like ehhh... but I still like her as a character just because when I was a kid I had a cartoon crush on her.

I like Daken... like a few people said "done right." He's been a hit or miss for me. He's cool though.

Romulus is solid for me. I like him. He's a good jobber. I don't think he's amaazing but I think he is a good jobber to be honest.

(+)

#16 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

@vortex13 said:

@lykopis: I can't blame you though,

Honestly -- like -- unf. O_0 (that's a pretty good cosplayer too)