bone claws in the x-men films.

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Logan should not have bone claws cause in x-1 his x rays showed his claws were man made implants with tubes conected to his arm tissue to make his claws work.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By w0nd

Logan should not have bone claws cause in x-1 his x rays showed his claws were man made implants with tubes conected to his arm tissue to make his claws work.

well even in the comics he had bone claws first. IF they didn't mess with his memories though he could have told people that, but they just assumed it was a side effect I guess. It's just one of those things you have to ignore.

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: i understand the comics but in the films he should not have bone claws from what i said above.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: i understand the comics but in the films he should not have bone claws from what i said above.

they changed it to be more like the comics. the movies in general are filled with plot holes. Who gave cyclops his glasses? he had them before he met t he professor...even though the prof is who gave him his glasses in the frist place. The claws are a valid complaint, but you have a lottttt more to complain about in the movies as well lol.

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LoganRogue24

so i should not try to make the movies make sense cause it will make my brain hurt lol.

Dayvid3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

actually shouldn't those bones have been starved out suffocated dust? they were in an airtight unbreakable coffin

wrlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:

@loganrogue24 said:

well even in the comics he had bone claws first. IF they didn't mess with his memories though he could have told people that, but they just assumed it was a side effect I guess. It's just one of those things you have to ignore.

No. In the comics the claws were adamantium implants first. It was changed later.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By w0nd

@wrlord said:

@w0nd said:

@loganrogue24 said:

No. In the comics the claws were adamantium implants first. It was changed later.

I meant for story purposes he had them first as a boy.

tupiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@w0nd said:

@wrlord said:

@w0nd said:

@loganrogue24 said:

Yes but it was first revealed that his claws wasn't adamantium doing the 90's where magneto took it away (Logan went full animal like). Before this the plan was first that 1. The should have been a part of his gloves then 2. It was changed to implant in his body and then 3. to bones. The bone claws is a relative new part of the Wolverine mythos.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tupiaz said:

@w0nd said:

@wrlord said:

@w0nd said:

@loganrogue24 said:

Yes but it was first revealed that his claws wasn't adamantium doing the 90's where magneto took it away (Logan went full animal like). Before this the plan was first that 1. The should have been a part of his gloves then 2. It was changed to implant in his body and then 3. to bones. The bone claws is a relative new part of the Wolverine mythos.

yes i know....but for the sake of story purposes i was talking about it from being inside the actual marvel universe timeline that's all I am saying.

dbatdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By dbatdog

who cares? he's the freaking live-action Wolverine, man! :)

the first time I saw X-Men the movie, I was so excited that I forgot wolverine was suppose to be 5'3" :)

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

I think the easiest thing to do is to ignore X-Men Origins Wolverine since that's the movie that seemed to muddled up Wolverine's origins (or it could be the fault of Fox for not establishing the continuity in the movies properly).

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

Just ignore it, I guess

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By LoganRogue24

but in the wolverine he has bone claws to and even in dofp i think so even singer is ignoreing what he did 13 years ago with logans claws being implants.