A change to Wolverine as big as Superior Spider-Man coming.

• 61 results
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@dernman said:

@wolverine08 said:

@dernman said:

I wouldn't mind Wolverine being a bad guy for awhile. I'm hoping it would reverse some of Wolverine's "modern forced growth."

What do you mean?

We've been over this before you and I. Let's not get into that again. :p

Oh, I think I remember now. Lol!

McDerpyson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By McDerpyson

@arturocalakayvee: I'd completely lose all respect for Marvel if they let Sabretooth take over Wolverine's body and become a good guy.

As for Superior Cyclops, he's a complete boss. He's somehow switched bodies with Captain America, and he's realized that leading mutant kind is just a pain the ass holding him back. Rolling with the Avengers is the easy thing to do! Plus, he's picking up ladies from every corner of the Marvel Universe! Superior Cyke is a playa!

Loading Video...

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#55 god_spawn  Moderator

@theacidskull: He doesn't need to be a bad guy per se, but something darker than what we have seen lately might be a breathe of fresh air. But like I said, with Cornell handling it, I won't expect much.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

I think it's all talk.

(+)

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@dernman said:

I wouldn't mind Wolverine being a bad guy for awhile. I'm hoping it would reverse some of Wolverine's "modern forced growth."

I totally agree

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

He and cyclops finally do it.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

He dies, Daken takes over and I start pulling the book :)

Novemberx2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

i read somewhere a maybe a year ago (2012?) that marvel was planning on having Wolverine as the predictable character death for some event they were working on. I suspected it would be age of ultron but given that age of ultron had a substantial rewritting of its final 5 issues, i guessed marvel lost the balls (Marvel were gonna new 52 out of age of ultron originally). then Killable was announced and i thought "yep this is it, they remove his healing factor than 6 months later kill him".

Although i don't see how removing his healing factor will make an difference in the long run to the character, as pretty much every marvel superhero has the ability to heal super quickly from injuries.

Who knows but i would advice people if they don't like it, not to read it, alot of spiderman readers gave in kept reading superior spiderman which has allowed the gimmick to run on as long as it has.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Well, looks like I might add Wolverine to Spiderman as one of my "refuse to buy" books, if they mess about with him too much. Marvel seem to have a bit of a death wish when It comes to their most iconic characters, just now. The only single character title really doing the business and winning over new fans without p***ing off long standing fans, is Thor God of Thunder!