Why doesn't this Wally have his own page?

redwingx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By redwingx

They are two entirely different characters aside from name.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By KaraZor-el

Yet another problem because of his race change. As stupid as i think the move is, alot more people will like him simoly cause hes black. I dont understand people that like chsracters just cause theyre the same race as them. Doesnt make sense to me personally. I just read. Dont care about their race or sex. Just keep it consistent.

M3th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because one can add Nu52 West on the bottom of Wally West's page wHere it sHows alternative universe versions of Wally West. THe same way THor doesn't Have a separate page for His Ultimate Universe version.

June'sVeryOwn

redwingx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By redwingx
@justthatkid said:

Same could be said for any character with a new and pre52 counterpart it's been done for Supermam where his profile page consist of New52 and Pre52 stuff also alternative universes cause its still being known despite the universe he's some version of Kal-El/Clark Kent.

The mods really btw need to take away "The Dead King" page and place it with Atlan.

The Wally West situation is different. Some characters like Superman has been through the same stuff as pre52 Superman.

This Wally has no connection with the pre52 Wally aside from the name.

redwingx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redwingx: Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Flash, Cyborg don't have the same pre52 history either same as Wally.

They are still pretty much the same character and doing the things they did pre52 though unlike this Wally.

Flash_PHOBIA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh, just keep it the same page

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because this wally west sucks. And also because of the intelligent answers given above