Wally West reading order?

Mightynubnub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm a big fan of the flash and have only really followed barry's story but im really interested in reading Wally wests run as the flash, you know after barry died during infinite crisis and wally had to take up the mantel of Flash, but i'd like to read them in order and only TPB order i have Rebirth TPB so i wanna know the events with wally before Rebirth:) can some one please list them?

Mightynubnub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i can't seem to find my post on the board =/

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a big fan of the flash and have only really followed barry's story but im really interested in reading Wally wests run as the flash, you know after barry died during infinite crisis and wally had to take up the mantel of Flash, but i'd like to read them in order and only TPB order i have Rebirth TPB so i wanna know the events with wally before Rebirth:) can some one please list them?

It's been awhile since you posted this but, if you're still around, it's actually quite simple. Wally becomes The Flash in Flash #1, volume 2. It continues until about 230 where there's a hiatus due to Wally disappearing during Infinite Crisis. He comes back and it picks back up at 231 to 238 before Flash: Rebirth happens and Wally has nothing else written about him from then on in lieu of Barry taking over the main Flash book and replacing Wally on The Justice League.

Dragon82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are those comic book available in comic book store? The Flash volume 2 from # 1 to # 238.

If it doesn't have it in comic book store. Where can I find The Flash comic book on website to read comic book online?

mysoulz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mysoulz

@dragon82 said:

Are those comic book available in comic book store? The Flash volume 2 from # 1 to # 238.

If it doesn't have it in comic book store. Where can I find The Flash comic book on website to read comic book online?

You can read them from the Comixology site. But I don't know whether you're looking for either Flash SA or Post-Crisis.

Dragon82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dragon82

@mysoulz:

I'm looking for The Flash SA and Post-Crisis.

mysoulz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragon82: Oh. The site has just about most of the Post-Crisis Flash issues while the SA version only have the later issues. If you're looking for SA, you can probably invest in the Archives Volumes, but it may require extra money.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragon82 said:

I would be incredibly surprised if a local comic store had the entire Flash vol 2 run for sale. They might have some old issues in their backlog or something but your best bet is ordering trades and filling in the blanks online.