#1 Edited by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

Because apparently Valkyrie doesn't mind women kissing her. And she's no virgin with men obviously. Thor is a player by and large, although he seems to likely be only heterosexual. Loki on the other hand..that guy is likely bi, I don't think he'd care either way.

I suppose with human minds and long life they simply don't care. Sex is just another diversion for them. At least with the ones that sleep around a lot (Valkyrie, Thor, albeit Thor must really hide all his baby mommas cause no one knows about them).

#3 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo said:

Because apparently Valkyrie doesn't mind women kissing her. And she's no virgin with men obviously. Thor is a player by and large, although he seems to likely be only heterosexual. Loki on the other hand..that guy is likely bi, I don't think he'd care either way.

I suppose with human minds and long life they simply don't care. Sex is just another diversion for them. At least with the ones that sleep around a lot (Valkyrie, Thor, albeit Thor must really hide all his baby mommas cause no one knows about them).

when did a lady kiss Valkyrie?

#4 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

So because 2 characters might be bi we should assume it applies to an entire race?

#5 Posted by ShadowX (1218 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: Annabelle Riggs in Fearless defenders #1

And when the two talked Valkyrie mentioned it wasn't the first time she kissed a girl

#6 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowx: Which still doesn't explain why we should assume that 1 character being bi = entire bi sexual race.

#7 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowx said:

@betatesthighlander1: Annabelle Riggs in Fearless defenders #1

And when the two talked Valkyrie mentioned it wasn't the first time she kissed a girl

scans?

#8 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Resisting the urge to not hum a certain Katy Perry song right now...

I think it's a bit of a leap to suggest that an entire race of Asgardians are bisexual solely from Valkyrie. Judging from that comment alone, I guess the innuendo implied is that she is bisexual, but you can't apply that to an entire race. It is interesting to note that perhaps for essentially immortal beings, intercourse is a lot more casual.

#9 Posted by ShadowX (1218 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: I can't provide any at the moment since i'm on my phone but if you check anabelle riggs wiki you can see a scan of the kiss.( i'll see if i can find valkryies comment later)http://www.comicvine.com/annabelle-riggs/4005-87572/images/ @joshmightbe: i never said it did. I was answering somebodies elses question not yours thats why I responded to them not you.

#10 Posted by Bogey (946 posts) - - Show Bio

Pictures or it never happened. It makes sense though for Asgard to be filled with raging orgies.

#11 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

I always thought Thor had it for Captain America

#12 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowx: Which still doesn't explain why we should assume that 1 character being bi = entire bi sexual race.

This! Where do people come up with these ideas?

#13 Posted by ShadowX (1218 posts) - - Show Bio

@bogey: the picture of the kiss is in anabelle's gallery which i pOsted a link to I'm trying to find the other image but its difficult on the phone

#14 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowx: It was more of a comment on the entire thread.

#15 Posted by ShadowX (1218 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: my bad. I thought since you mentioned me in the comment you were targeting me. My apologies

While I'm at it I found the link where Valkyrie says she has kissed other girls before

http://25.media.tumblr.com/1dea52bc73d4ab816aa0c1f73d7f726d/tumblr_mmjr5hTVMn1s9mu3eo1_400.jpg

And here is a more direct link to the kiss

http://24.media.tumblr.com/0915a0d534e3c03ad03b72ed2e8c0d63/tumblr_mmjqz6Vst31s9mu3eo2_400.jpg

And here is a photo set of random panelsthroughout fearless defenders reflecting on anabelles crush and the possible relationship that is budding between the two

#16 Edited by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowx: I didn't doubt that she did, my issue was simply with the OP jumping to a conclusion

#17 Posted by ShadowX (1218 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: I know. That was more for the other people who. Asked. My fault. I should have tagged them as well.

#18 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam said:

I always thought Thor had it for Captain America

you gonna write a fic for that?

#19 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by HumanRocket (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

No not all u can same a few but not all of them

#22 Posted by GWHH (572 posts) - - Show Bio