#1 Posted by lifeofvibe (3481 posts) - - Show Bio

This is ironic considering he was the first Robin to get his own title

dick grayson and Jason Todd are pretty much gaining it

#2 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

What's a "Tim Drake"?

#3 Posted by batmannflash (6219 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah it's sad. The Teen Titans title sucks. They should just give him a solo Tim Drake series with small appearances from the Teen Titans. Also, he totally lacks a connection to Batman in the New 52.

#4 Edited by NovaRichRider (327 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 ruined him.

#5 Posted by lifeofvibe (3481 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by batmannflash (6219 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

@lifeofvibe: Pretty much. A bad title makes him irrelevant. I lost interest after he stopped playing a significant role in Batman.

#8 Posted by Dernman (15072 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes because of the new 52 he is but to be honest I wasn't liking the direction he was going in pre 52 either.

#9 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (13121 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah it's sad. The Teen Titans title sucks. They should just give him a solo Tim Drake series with small appearances from the Teen Titans. Also, he totally lacks a connection to Batman in the New 52.

New 52 ruined him.

yes.....my favorite Robin is merely a shadow of his former self

#10 Posted by lifeofvibe (3481 posts) - - Show Bio

who know what started it but as dernman said it also probley started before 52

#11 Posted by havoc1201 (514 posts) - - Show Bio

lolbell ruined him and it keeps getting worse if you read Batman and Red Robin, Tim was in it for like 3 pages and it was a waste of the characters. Bruce and Tim basically have no relationship hell the whole bat family and Tim barely have a relationship in the new 52. I miss my favorite Robin, I like Jason Todd more then the new Tim....Thats Sad

#12 Posted by QueenCorp15 (1034 posts) - - Show Bio

Never should of had him become red robin shoulda just kept him as robin the whole time

#13 Posted by Joygirl (19914 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam said:

What's a "Tim Drake"?

#14 Edited by JulieDC (948 posts) - - Show Bio

I still like Tim Drake, but it is unfortunate how DC destroyed his character. I blame Grant Morrison, the introduction of Damian was the beginning of the end for Tim Drake. But then, after Dick became Nightwing, you only saw him in the Titan titles and seldom in Batman until the late 1990s. Even more so, it took around 12 years after he stopped being Robin before he got his own solo which he only got because Tim's solo was so successful. Hopefully DC won't sit on their butts for that long. But then, I have no faith in DC since New 52 has been one giant let down. They need to fire Lobdell from Teen Titans, give Tim his own solo, or at the very least let him be Robin again (he never deserved being booted from that position in the first place). Guess I'll continue reading and rereading all old comics prior to the reboot and just pretend New 52 doesn't exist.

#15 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (33336 posts) - - Show Bio

Never should of had him become red robin shoulda just kept him as robin the whole time

He was great as Red Robin pre-New 52

#16 Posted by Black_Claw (2987 posts) - - Show Bio

Tim has undeniably been ruined by the reboot. I don't even think it's possible to redeem him at this point.

#17 Posted by flazam (2496 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually Like him more New 52, Is that just me?

#18 Posted by Outside_85 (8960 posts) - - Show Bio

I am not really surprised if thats the case, not with all the changes thats befallen the Robins... which as far as I can tell has done nothing but make them all more alike to one another. I suppose it didn't help either that the New 52 Tim isn't a particularly likable person any more, a Bat-jerk without the redeeming factors he had before.

@flazam said:

I actually Like him more New 52, Is that just me?

Probably not :)

#19 Posted by lazyboy93 (19 posts) - - Show Bio

I just wanna see Tim Drake in his own solo again