#1 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome :D

#3 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

As soon as way leaves , the better will the series get :P

#4 Posted by Ellie_Knightfall (4819 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe this'll save the book. Not familiar with Soule's work, but it can't be worse than Way (as long as Dillon's not on art).

#5 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe this'll save the book. Not familiar with Soule's work, but it can't be worse than Way (as long as Dillon's not on art).

hope so too, anyone is better than way, but the problem is that His writing will be biased on way's, but it's a start.

#6 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb said:

Yep, now we'll have decent art and (hopefully) writing as well.

#7 Edited by Billy Batson (58029 posts) - - Show Bio

Wanted Soule to do work mainly for DC.
BB

#8 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull said:

@guttridgeb said:

Yep, now we'll have decent art and (hopefully) writing as well.

yeah, hope the new writer ignores ways stuff

Wanted Soule to do work mainly for DC.
BB

interesting, why?

#9 Posted by Billy Batson (58029 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull:

Don't know. No real reason :p

But good for him and hopefully it won't affect his DC work.

BB

#10 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull:

Don't know. No real reason :p

But good for him and hopefully it won't affect his DC work.

BB

Oh so he is a good writer? awesome! that makes me happy :)

#11 Posted by Billy Batson (58029 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull:

His work for DC hasn't been released yet but I heard his 27 was pretty good.

BB

#12 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull:

His work for DC hasn't been released yet but I heard his 27 was pretty good.

BB

Glad to hear that :P

#13 Edited by danhimself (22553 posts) - - Show Bio

first thing that came to my mind was "Way isn't writing anymore?" thank god I was right...Noto's art is being wasted on the book right now

#14 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

first thing that came to my mind was "Way isn't writing anymore?" thank god I was right...Noto's art is being wasted on the book right now

exactly, Noto's art is way good to be wasted on Dan, and even though the new guy will most probably base his stuff on ways initial issues, lets hope he breaks off from whatever cr*p way has established.

#15 Posted by ogg927 (135 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure why it took Daniel Way six issues before he finally got it right? Thunderbolts #7 was the best one so far. There was an actual plot, the characters were compelling, and left me wanting more. Phil Noto's art combined with Guru eFX colors was amazing! I'm not thrilled with Steve Dillon coming back, I hope that it's just that one issue that focus on the Punisher.

I think that Marvel had big plans for a major crossover with the Thunderbolts. http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=43708

#16 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@ogg927 said:

I'm not sure why it took Daniel Way six issues before he finally got it right? Thunderbolts #7 was the best one so far. There was an actual plot, the characters were compelling, and left me wanting more. Phil Noto's art combined with Guru eFX colors was amazing! I'm not thrilled with Steve Dillon coming back, I hope that it's just that one issue that focus on the Punisher.

I think that Marvel had big plans for a major crossover with the Thunderbolts. http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=43708

I read issue 7 online and it was terrible man. Notos art is so wasted....it could have been used for something much better.

#17 Edited by ogg927 (135 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: There was a side-plot with the CIA that Daniel Way was developing, rather slowly. He talked about that with General Awa's back story and also with Ross' younger days. It looks like he is tying that with the Avengers to meet in the future, which I think is cool IMO. I wish that Jeff Parker, Rick Reminder or Greg Rucka was the writer on Thunderbolts.