#1 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17797 posts) - - Show Bio

i can't say the roster is still good or anything but HOPEFULLY Thunderbolts will be handled

by someone much more capable than Daniel way. Anyone you want specifically?

Lastly, let's get two from Spidey616 staring with, "Know Charles Soule is writing a few issues of Thunderbolts after Daniel Way leaves, is a new permanent writer in place? Tom Brevoort also mentioned T-Bolts having some Infinity tie-ins, will Soule or another writer be working on those specific issues?"

Alonso: Expect a full announcement “Thunderbolts” creative team by the end of the month, Spidey616. Issue #14 will be the first issue of the new ongoing creative team, as well as the first issue of the book’s “Infinity” tie-in, so it will be a must-see book. We’re very excited about the new team and what they’re going to bring to the book.

#2 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6575 posts) - - Show Bio

I was so excited for this book But IT SUCKS SOO BAD. Steve Dillion's art and Way's Writing is the worst combination possible.

#3 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17797 posts) - - Show Bio

I was so excited for this book But IT SUCKS SOO BAD. Steve Dillion's art and Way's Writing is the worst combination possible.

then you must be happy that they will get replaced :P

#4 Posted by danhimself (22447 posts) - - Show Bio

I was hoping Noto would stay on art

#5 Edited by MadeinBangladesh (6575 posts) - - Show Bio

@madeinbangladesh said:

I heard the Art has been replaced but Dillion will come back again. Did Way get replaced also?

#6 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17797 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull said:

@madeinbangladesh said:

I heard the Art has been replaced but Dillion will come back again. Did Way get replaced also?

there will be a whole new creative team from issue 14, but before that i plan on staying away from this title.