#1 Posted by THORSON (2331 posts) - - Show Bio

It can touch base on a more friendly THOR and Loki's relationship before the break up. There could be movies primarily about Odin or about THOR getting his hammer.

What do you think?

The reason why I ask this because many are saying Odin is dead and for me i think 2 movies is too soon for him to die. And if he does die, i would still love to see more Odin and his relationship with his son's. Its far too early far THOR to be king.

#2 Posted by Fallschirmjager (15325 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

Thor is just a small part of Marvel's movie continuity. They need to focus on moving forward with their whole franchise rather than unnecessarily exploring the past of 1.

#3 Edited by attatje (1421 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

Thor is just a small part of Marvel's movie continuity. They need to focus on moving forward with their whole franchise rather than unnecessarily exploring the past of 1.

QFT

#4 Edited by Z3RO180 (6335 posts) - - Show Bio

No

#5 Edited by Experio (14333 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

You always seem to be saying the right things

#6 Edited by Fallschirmjager (15325 posts) - - Show Bio

@experio said:

@fallschirmjager said:

No.

You always seem to be saying the right things

I'm awesome.

#7 Posted by deaditegonzo (3683 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, id be ok with it. But I would not be interested in it. So far, the Thor movies have consistently been the lowest quality marvel movies.

#8 Posted by THORSON (2331 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, id be ok with it. But I would not be interested in it. So far, the Thor movies have consistently been the lowest quality marvel movies.

please.

#9 Posted by Oscars94 (2348 posts) - - Show Bio

I want more characters. I like progress. That's what Marvel's doing right. They're slowly expanding the MCU.

#10 Posted by HaveAtThee (492 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't see that happening, but either way I don't think Odin's dead. I also REALLY hope the Asgardians are the focus of Thor 3, namely Sif and the Warrior's Three. Enough of the Darcy/Selvig shenanigans.

#11 Edited by ben_coby (187 posts) - - Show Bio

No! these ones are boring enough.

#12 Posted by Oscars94 (2348 posts) - - Show Bio

@haveatthee: They're good characters but I think there were too many gags in Thor 2.

#13 Posted by THORSON (2331 posts) - - Show Bio

@ben_coby said:

too bad you felt that way.

#14 Edited by ben_coby (187 posts) - - Show Bio

@thorson said:

@ben_coby said:

Yeah i mean your father needs better movies than the ones they are making.

#15 Posted by scorpion2501 (5171 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh...

#16 Edited by THORSON (2331 posts) - - Show Bio

@ben_coby said:

@thorson said:

@ben_coby said:

each is his own. but i liked both. Comicbook movies are probably not your cup of tea or you come in with too high expectations and forget about enjoying a movie or i could be wrong.

#17 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#18 Posted by sagejonathan (1825 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#19 Edited by Farkam (4821 posts) - - Show Bio

I am not for or against it.

#20 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11147 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#21 Posted by ben_coby (187 posts) - - Show Bio

@thorson said:

@ben_coby said:

@thorson said:

@ben_coby said:

each is his own. but i liked both. Comicbook movies are probably not your cup of tea or you come in with too high expectations and forget about enjoying a movie or i could be wrong.

You are wrong on both, I like Thor too. Meh, but this movie when i compare it to the my other favorite super hero character's movies this year its below par, or i think maybe its because I did not watch it in HD. I would watch it in HD then examine it again.

#22 Posted by Thorgoki (36 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it could work, if it is written really well.

#23 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure why not? I like Thor and Loki so wouldn't mind. I'd prefer moving forward though to moving back.

#24 Posted by Sebast_Allen (1395 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't see that happening, but either way I don't think Odin's dead. I also REALLY hope the Asgardians are the focus of Thor 3, namely Sif and the Warrior's Three. Enough of the Darcy/Selvig shenanigans.

Didn't he go into odin sleep?

#25 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless I missed something, they didn't indicate what happened to Odin in Thor 2 (just watched it a couple days ago). He very well might be in Odin sleep, or imprisoned somewhere by Loki.

#26 Posted by Sebast_Allen (1395 posts) - - Show Bio

@sebast_allen said:

Unless I missed something, they didn't indicate what happened to Odin in Thor 2 (just watched it a couple days ago). He very well might be in Odin sleep, or imprisoned somewhere by Loki.

i think it was odin sleep bro

#27 Posted by Imortal18 (51 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

Agreed

#28 Edited by HumanRocket (7559 posts) - - Show Bio

There going to make a 3rd Thor film so after that it should be done and of Marvel wants to be smart they should give screen time to other Marvel characthers to give the audience more exposure to lesser know heroes. Yes there doing this in their 3rd phase but they should take a look at the other chracthers they have in their disposal like a Ms/Captain Marvel seeing as DC/WB have no plans for a solo heroine film Marvel should take advantage and take the first stages of making this happen before trying to squeeze every cent they can from a Thor prequel.

#29 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5528 posts) - - Show Bio

@sebast_allen said:

My guess is that he was simply somewhere else. Loki wants Thor on earth so he can plot to take the throne without Thor stopping him again.

#30 Edited by PowerHerc (81712 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, I would love to see Thor prequel movies. Lots of 'em.

#31 Edited by youmessinwithme (1182 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes! but the cinematic universe treats Thor very poorly so I wouldn't have high hopes for it.

#32 Posted by BigCimmerian (7863 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course, it would be perfect, especially if young Thor is potrayed like in Thor God of Thunder comics.

#33 Edited by Experio (14333 posts) - - Show Bio

There's not much to make out of Thor's past for a good story.