Who do you think Fem-Thor will be ?

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I think it will be King Thor's grand daughter Frigg.

4Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@z3ro180:

http://www.comicvine.com/thor/4005-2268/forums/theory-on-the-new-female-thor-1599733/#2

http://www.comicvine.com/thor/4005-2268/forums/who-is-the-new-female-thor-aka-marvel-publicity-st-1595225/#48

http://www.comicvine.com/thor/4005-2268/forums/could-frigg-take-thors-mantle-1584161/#37

So many topics of same subject, that being said i think it's not Frigg, she saw the female Thor in a book in TGOT25, and was surprised like her sisters.

December New Thor Book solicitation

• Lifting the enchanted hammer Mjolnir has transformed a mysterious woman into an all-new version of the mighty Thor.

• But what happens when she’s separated from that hammer?

I think this statements by marvel hint that she is not Asgardian and only the hammer transforms her in the female copy of the original Thor!

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jane Foster.

coolcat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@z3ro180: we know it isnt frigg because they are looking through a book and they see a picture of fem thor and she asks who it is

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

It looks like its either going to be a whole new character or someone from Thor's future.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#7  Edited By Teerack

Lady Sif.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

It looks like its either going to be a whole new character or someone from Thor's future.

4Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You can't thrust Jason Aaron or Marvel anymore he is a big liar, and this interview proves that.

Is this new Thor a character we've met already? Or is she a character we'll meet very soon?

Jason Aaron: Is the question of why Thor is no longer wielding Mjolnir something we'll see answered in books like "Thor & Loki: The Tenth Realm?" Or September's "Thor: God of Thunder" #25?

By the time we get to "Thor" #1 you'll have seen the answer to that. You'll see why Thor has become unworthy. We'll talk about that again in "Thor" #1. It's a very new reader-friendly issue, but it's also a continuation of everything I've been doing on "Thor: God of Thunder." So this is not me scrapping all the previous plans I had and starting over. This was kind of the idea from the get go. So everything was always moving towards Thor becoming unworthy and someone else having to pick up that hammer.

For the ones that still thrust Marvel Axel Alonso said in a interview that she will be one of the many women in Thor's life.

I wanted to touch a little bit on the three individual announcements between Thor, Cap and Iron Man -- with "Thor," there's still a lot to be revealed about how the character gets to this place. What do you like about what writer Jason Aaron and artist Russell Dauterman are doing on this book?

Alonso:In "Original Sin," something's going to happen that will mean Thor won't be able pick up the hammer again. But someone's got to, and someone will. Someone close to Thor. We're not going to reveal who that is right away, that's something we're going to tease out, but I will say that it's one of the many women in Thor's life that will become the new Thor. Who they are, why they're worthy, what they do when they become Thor, that's what you're going to learn.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:

Lady Sif.

We are told even Odin doesnt know about her, Lady Sif or any other asgardian wouldnt match the description unless Odin gets his mind wiped :p

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coolcat4: it's Old Thor's past but it could be her future

coolcat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthnowell: you after i posted that i thought exactly what you said

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:

Lady Sif.

We are told even Odin doesnt know about her, Lady Sif or any other asgardian wouldnt match the description unless Odin gets his mind wiped :p

Hmmm could be Leah then since Odin was in exile pretty much the entire time she was around.

4Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack: Leah ? her connection is with Loki not Thor what was the purpose of make her the new copy of Thor?

Marvel and Alonso hate Thor and i hate them, but Alonso said this in a interview:

someone close to Thor. We're not going to reveal who that is right away, that's something we're going to tease out, but I will say that it's one of the many women in Thor's life that will become the new Thor.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=54183

Probably he is lying like Aaron already did in his interview about the new copy of Thor.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@4thor: She is connected to Loki, Hela, Surtur, Valkyries, and just Asgardian mythos in general.

Just because heroes don't win 100% of the time and actually have to face some failures and hardships doesn't mean marvel hates Thor...

4Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:

@4thor: She is connected to Loki, Hela, Surtur, Valkyries, and just Asgardian mythos in general.

Just because heroes don't win 100% of the time and actually have to face some failures and hardships doesn't mean marvel hates Thor...

I probably exaggerated in my post about marvel, but this has nothing to do with heroes wining, if you love the Norse mythology and if she is a part of your roots, you love to read your Norse good being a Superhero, i m a Thor fan from what he represents (Vikings, Valhalla, Aesir Gods etc), if well written you can feel that in some marvel books, i really have no attachment to marvel only to Thor, but i usually read Avengers and everything that is related to Asgard and events like Original Sin, and if you read all the last issues of OS and Thor and Avengers (Aaron and Alonso interviews, marvel first press release), you will notice that publicity was first and the story and the character Thor were secondary, i respect all Marvel fans, but you have to tell no when you feel that they didn't act like they should.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@4thor: oh dear god stop with That the writer hates thor carp.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sif

4Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By 4Thor

@z3ro180 said:

@4thor: oh dear god stop with That the writer hates thor carp.

Why? Can't i post my personal opinion at the moment? if you a different opinion cool :)

How do you feel about Odin also being unworthy? don't you think that Aaron is going to far to give mjolnir to other character?

If you read Thor in marvel and know the basis of N. Mythology, you will know that the whisper that seemingly undoes Thor worthiness and this apparently future Odin unworthiness, butches the entire concepts behind the Aesir, the concepts of the honorable warriors, of Valhalla, and the basis of the existence of Asgard itself.

No Caption Provided

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@4thor: it's not an opinion if you just say that a writer ha yes a character who he clearly loves to write and has provided the best run on that character in years. So saying he hates that character for no than he hates thor cause he does is hp just stupid.

4Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@z3ro180 said:

@4thor: it's not an opinion if you just say that a writer ha yes a character who he clearly loves to write and has provided the best run on that character in years. So saying he hates that character for no than he hates thor cause he does is hp just stupid.

1 Where did i say that Aaron hates Thor?

2 I said that "Marvel and Alonso hate Thor" not Aaron

3 I don't like Aaron last writing on Thor in the event Original Sin, my arguments for that opinion are in my last post, why you want to qualify my opinion as stupid? Opinions are subjective there is no universal Truth about what is stupid or not stupid!

I read all marvel books related with Asgard i m a Thor fan, i love Aaron run on TGOT, i don't get why he is forcing this change, my posts have an argument if you don't agree cool :), but you should't call my opinion/arguments stupid!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

I hope its Brunnhilda.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well Thor in the hands of his mom like a sad child is just too bad i am done...

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah its odd Thor is unworthy and Odin is unworthy and he never even had to be worthy for he put the enchantment on the hammer and then took it off.... It is called the power to do what you want. Odin has such power but hey lets toss that out.

Story line ?

We toss that out...

Plot...

Who needs it...?

Every time I step back and think I could be wrong.

Another reason pops up to make me say.

Nope this idea sucks...

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

A male

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Teerack

I thought it was going to be INVERTED Amora, but then after seeing the solicit for Axis 5.

The new Sorceress Supreme comes for revenge on Doom.

and seeing what Remember said about her in 30 Days of Axis.

I think she might become the new Sorceress Supreme.

"Amora finds herself face-to-face with a threat that only she can contend with, but in doing so finds herself, similar to some of the other villains, changed," explains Rick Remender. "And faced with the prospect of a fiery demise for the world, she doesn’t remain changed. The relationship with Loki becomes a bit more complicated as her feelings change towards him as well."

So I think there might be some real chance of her being the new Sorceress Supreme, though it might be Magik or Starlet Witch.

I still think Leah is a strong contender for the new hammer wielder since Old King Loki is moving back into the role of the main Thor villain and if there is one person out there worthy of avenging the new Loki it's her, and honestly after JiM 645 that is a story I would like to read more then anything.

We haven't seen Siff or Valkyrie since the end of JiM and Defenders so it makes me feel like it will most likely be one of them.

There is also the chance it might be this new Shield Agent love interest since she could actually get to the moon using shields resources unlike Jane Foster.

4Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By 4Thor

@teerack: Amora already was in issue 25 of TGOT side by side with the new character that calls herself Thor.

No Caption Provided

I think she will be Jane Foster, what was the point of leave Midgard with the Asgardian in issue 24 of TGOT, if not to make her the new character that calls herself Thor? Still can get how she will pick mjolnir on the Moon!

No Caption Provided

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By arthurkerr

with ma

@4thor said:

@teerack: Amora already was in issue 25 of TGOT side by side with the new character that calls herself Thor.

No Caption Provided

I think she will be Jane Foster, what was the point of leave Midgard with the Asgardian in issue 24 of TGOT, if not to make her the new character that calls herself Thor? Still can get how she will pick mjolnir on the Moon!

No Caption Provided

with magic anything is possible , hell she can eat dinner with herself , live 50 years and then come to find out it was all her reflections come to life with a spell.. So this says nothing when magic is involved.

I think it will be Jane Foster only because it is the worst possible person it could be and so thus will be the most likely to become the SheThorn ooops thor

JonnytheWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By JonnytheWolf

i think it will also be jane foster and of course that would be terrible.

4Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By 4Thor

Freyja????

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for l3g3ndarypheonix
L3g3ndaryPheonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By L3g3ndaryPheonix

It's his momma lol

4Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's his momma lol

Adoptive mother!!! Thor mother is Gaea. We still don't know for sure!

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Comicuser
No Caption Provided

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#36  Edited By Veitha

10 bucks on Freyja

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Spidey_Jackson

Enchantress.

Beata

Juke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

What are the odds that it's just a new character?

4Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juke said:

What are the odds that it's just a new character?

None Aaron

But with this new Thor seems to come a big mystery because we don't know who's picking up the hammer, do we?

No, nobody knows, even the characters in the book don't know. So Odin -- the All-Father, omnipotent Odin -- even he doesn't know. It's a mystery at first.

I've said all along it is a character we know, it's a character we've seen before. It's someone from Thor's neck of the woods, from his corner of the Marvel Universe, but we'll play with the mystery for a little bit initially.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=55911

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

idek how its gonna work can someone explain this for me, ik thor is gonna be a gril but when where how and why

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By z3ro180

@4thor: you asked earlier what I though about odin not being worthy. And the reason for the late reply is 2 reasons.

1. In the picture you posted I was Un sure that it was odin.

2. I was waiting to read the issue.

So now that I have read it I actually like it. It makes sence that the enchantment on the hammer wolud judge everyone, in other word odin to good a job. Plus over the last few years Odin hasent ectacully been what I would consider worthy.

4Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@z3ro180 said:

@4thor: you asked earlier what I though about odin not being worthy. And the reason for the late reply is 2 reasons.

So now that I have read it I actually like it. It makes sence that the enchantment on the hammer wolud judge everyone, in other word odin to good a job. Plus over the last few years Odin hasent ectacully been what I would consider worthy.

Ok man i understand now that i also read it, with Freyja in the pad for being the new she Thor, makes sense for the plot that Odin is Unworthy, as creator of Valhalla Odin should't never be unworthy but ok let's see where this goes.

I m a big Thor fan i just have different opinions!

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By arthurkerr

@4thor said:

@z3ro180 said:

Ok man i understand now that i also read it, with Freyja in the pad for being the new she Thor, makes sense for the plot that Odin is Unworthy, as creator of Valhalla Odin should't never be unworthy but ok let's see where this goes.

I m a big Thor fan i just have different opinions!

Odin put the enchantment on it and later took it off..It should not even be on the hammer but hell lets just say it is...he put it there and he can take it off.... worthy or not.

Hell I bet good money that even Jason Aaron does not know yet why Thor is unworthy....he has yet thought that far ahead.

Csdabest89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Csdabest89

Probably Thor's Daughter from the Future. I remember when Marvel was putting out their animated movies for the Avengers. Thor Had a Daughter and at that time Thor was supposedly King at the time. I wouldn't be surprised if something happen and she went back in time weilding her fathers hammer

Avatar image for thunderingthorfan
ThunderingThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly have a different theory now. I don't even think it is any "woman" per se. My thoughts are a bit crazy but I'm betting that Thorina is actually a sentient mjolnir. Its actually more than just a sentient Mjolnir really. Lord knows why I'm thinking about this so much since I hate this story but if what I think is correct it would make perfect sense. My theory involves a "secret" that would apply to the devastating truths "original sin" was going for. A truth that would shock Thor enough to cause his attitude to change while also explaining a lot of our complaints about the nonsensical inconsistencies with the mythos. Thus, allowing everything that's happened to be legit. Maybe it's not that he's "unworthy" at all since a lot of you are saying that Thor still has his powers. Maybe it's that the hammer has decided that Thor needs to move on and it needs to be free once more. We'll see.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Valkyrie.

XxeroOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers