What story arc

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By arthurkerr

Hmmm I do not know but I liked that one lol.

Made me like the enchantress and I hope she becomes a good female role in Marvel because damn... She was good in that story.

Then again I like spell casters and add sexy to the list and hell nothing says nothing like that. A plus is she was never a male lol.

She was always whom she is.

just sayin.]

Rule of Thor

In an alternate future, where Thor conquers Earth seemingly for its own good, Amora the Enchantress marries Thor and they produce a child, Magni. This Enchantress and the entire future are neutralized when Thor realizes he has been acting without honor and travels back in time to warn his past self.[31]

Ultimate Marvel

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Beata

Asagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

King Thor Saga.

They also get married in a "What If?" of Secret Wars (and probably many other alternate futures/timelines as well).

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well she is a kewl character lol I would add I prefer her over Sif and Jane lol I know what can I say.

killraven4334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

also it should be noted that all of king thors feats are canon, he actually killed captain america, hulk, thing and the majority of heroes, he was just overcome with guilt and went back in time and undid it, but rest assured, he could do it again if he wished.

SkyRobo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well she is a kewl character lol I would add I prefer her over Sif and Jane lol I know what can I say.

I agree there's something about Amora that's simply enchanting!!

also it should be noted that all of king thors feats are canon, he actually killed captain america, hulk, thing and the majority of heroes, he was just overcome with guilt and went back in time and undid it, but rest assured, he could do it again if he wished.

I agree that all of those feats are indeed canon but with how Marvel is treating Thor atm - It's unlikely he'll do such a thing anytime soon or if ever..