What if Thor was there to fight World War Hulk?

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#101  Edited By Caligula
@thegreatfour said:
@Caligula: I don't think it was as much a battle as it was a what if story wise. I'm sure Hulk could beat Odin force Thor anyways.I see it going like this. OF Thor comes down to beat the crap out of Hulk at first BUT THEN! He throws his hammer and misses. Soon after the hammer leaves Earths gravitational pole due to being thrown so hard, and destroys millions of planets with sentient life. Devastated by what he has done Thor shoots himself with Odin force (cause that's how it works for some reason :P). Hulk then continues on into a new story ark. PRESIDENT HULK!
I would read President Hulk.
vidarrodinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By vidarrodinson

Actually,  The only time Thor had the edge on the Hulk was during Blood And Thunder.  Thor battled Drax and the Hulk at the same time.  The Hulk got punched back to earth by Thor.  Ka- Plowww......   That was Thor taking no doo doo from nobody.   Odin force Thor killed the Hulk, Thing, Wolverine, Cap.... during the Reign arc.   But you are pretty much right.  Thor has fought the Hulk like a sissy.  But can shine like a new dime against anybody else.  The Hulk is like Marvel"s Cadillac.
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By thegreatfour
@Caligula: I would too. At one point he could go into deep space and find Thor's hammer see he could be Judge Hulk. The whole ark could be about Hulk trying to find a job in America, he'd be easier to relate to then, cause it's not like anybody needs anger management nowadays :P
Westlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Westlife
@SC said:
@Caligula:  The Hammer breaking one. 

Plus, you have still not told me a 616 issue where Hulk lifts the hammer? Ironically he has in the movies. (cartoon ones) Kids and their movies eh? 

(anyway, you know i am just playing with ya right with any overly sarcastic comments, in case the thread has reached that awkward WTF that guy *fist shake* actually I am enjoying this, your hilariously funny in the sincerest way when your like.. doing the Battle board thing ^_^) 

I have to go to work!!!!! I will address any and all comments directed to me later! Please do not get the thread locked! KThanxbye! 
I like this person. Reminds me of myself. Only not. me.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Caligula
@Theworldbreaker said:

I was watching the video. and it's only 4 for Thor and 5 for Hulk. and the last one if you want to count it, the dude said "supposed" to be the hulk, but it never was officially. but even if you counted it thats 5/5 with the rest as ties. making them dead even.

* the dude miscounted, and two of the fights he didn't want to count for hulk because Hulk used various methods.
NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#106  Edited By NexusOfLight
@Caligula said:

Speed Blitz doesn't mean a win against the Hulk. He is far too durable for that. plus Thor's Speed blitz is considerably less than most.

and sorry to break it to Thor fans. But Hulk has destroyed Thor numerous times.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Just wanted to point out, those are all really just screenshots during all of those fights, and not the actual end result. Taking all those fights in their entirety, you'll see they all pretty much end in stalemates. If you'd like, I could up those fights here to show you. Out of all the in comic fights that I've personally seen of Hulk vs Thor, Hulk usually smashes and smashes, but Thor keeps on fighting back and fighting back, typically taking into account all the collateral damage they're all doing, despite how mad Hulk gets, and it gets to the point when Hulk essentially says, "man, forget this, I'm still the strongest," and leaves. That's what SC was really talking about when he said this:

@SC said: 
This really, really depends what you mean by "beat" 

I know a lot of people use the knock unconscious rule, in which case Thor is the only one to have knocked out hulk, in his Annual and it was with a lightening bolt. Then i also know a lot of people who use the, punch him a lot and throw him around a lot more than the other guy does that back, in which case Hulk has like a few times, where he has bruised or bloodied Thor and Thor looked dazed or close to being knocked out. 

Thor and Hulk fears Jarvis. Just sayin. 

Just throwing my own two cents into things, Thor likes to brawl, and Hulk's really the only character he can seriously brawl with, without having to worry about his well being (although at first, that was the only thing he was doing when he gave Hulk a big punch), but if Thor decided rely more on his powers instead of his physical strength, he'd be able to put down Hulk before he got mad enough to start tanking things like a beast, but that's really not in Thor's character, so they'll probably continue to brawl as they so commonly do when the time arises.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Caligula
@Caligula: also most of the fights shown are non canon.

if we go by canon. the record is like... 4 hulk, and 2 thor.
Westlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Westlife
@SC: I got you on that one.
No Caption Provided

@Caligula
I know. I wrote Greek and Norse mythology. And the Ancient Egyptian religion. All because I wanted to see how things played out once I unleashed them on the poor, unsuspecting people of the world. And let's get one thing straight. I"M the king of sarcasm, and of sardonicism, anywhere and everywhere I go.
Westlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Westlife
@Theworldbreaker
Is that where he beat up Iron Man? And killed his grandad? I read part of it. I love "The reason you suck" speeches. Especially the one he gave to Tony Man 
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#110  Edited By joshmightbe
@Westlife: Thats a cools scene but its total P.I.S.
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

well if this fight were to happen then Hulk would probably kick Thor's ass...but HE SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO i get it, Hulk is strong, but he's still a mortal, he can be cut, he can bleed, he can be knocked out, he shouldn't be able to beat a GOD i mean come on a hit from the hammer alone should knock hulk out, but thor also has superior 

-speed
strength
flight
long distance attacks
weather manipulation 
AND hundreds of years of warrior fighting skills

let's be practical about this, there is no way Hulk should be able to beat Thor
Westlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Westlife
@joshmightbe
Actually, I think it's CIS. But it was posted as a joke-response to that person (SC, Methinks) saying "Can I win you over by showing Batman kicking Hulk to the gut? *grin*"
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Caligula
@The Stegman said:

but thor also has superior 

strength

everything you said is valid, except for this.

How can anyone have more than unlimited strength?
Westlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Westlife
@The Stegman
Actually, I think it was at least a thousand.
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@Caligula: ok, people have been throwing around this "unlimited strength" thing with the hulk for a while, i don't believe his strength is unlimited, simply because anger isn't unlimited. eventually he will reach a point where he can't get any angrier, thus his strength will eventually level off
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By thegreatfour
@Caligula: Sure it's stated to be unlimited, but it's hard to prove it unless there's an unlimited weight somewhere. I haven't seen Hulk lift something that weighs as much as something that encircles the entire globe(You've probably read more than I have so I probably missed something like that. If he has then I'll accept it. ) . Long story short we need an infinite weight already. Sheesh Marvel.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Caligula
@The Stegman said:
@Caligula: ok, people have been throwing around this "unlimited strength" thing with the hulk for a while, i don't believe his strength is unlimited, simply because anger isn't unlimited. eventually he will reach a point where he can't get any angrier, thus his strength will eventually level off
Plenty of character have said Hulks strength has no end. doesn't really change if you believe it or not. doesn't change facts, and facts are his strength has no end.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Caligula
@thegreatfour said:
@Caligula: Sure it's stated to be unlimited, but it's hard to prove it unless there's an unlimited weight somewhere. I haven't seen Hulk lift something that weighs as much as something that encircles the entire globe(You've probably read more than I have so I probably missed something like that. If he has then I'll accept it. ) . Long story short we need an infinite weight already. Sheesh Marvel.
he held two halves of a planet together once.
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By thegreatfour
@Caligula: Ah, there we go. He's got Thor beat , or at least equaled in strength then (Beat if the Midguardian serpent weighs less than Earth, which I am assuming it does since it wraps around it). That would also be a good way for WWHulk to beat Thor in the actual story (the serious story, not the President Hulk arc), In a contest of strength.
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@Caligula: but aren't the characters who says that expressing their OWN opinions? people say Sentry has the power of a million exploding suns, but that's obviously an exaggeration, people say that Wolverine (and for Dc Batman) are the most dangerous men on the planet, yet they really aren't. the only way to PROVE that Hulk's strength is unlimited is to give him unlimited amounts of weights to lift (a mass of a planet, two planets, a star) and if he can lift those over time then yes, maybe it can be "unlimited" 
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Caligula
@The Stegman said:
@Caligula: but aren't the characters who says that expressing their OWN opinions? people say Sentry has the power of a million exploding suns, but that's obviously an exaggeration, people say that Wolverine (and for Dc Batman) are the most dangerous men on the planet, yet they really aren't. the only way to PROVE that Hulk's strength is unlimited is to give him unlimited amounts of weights to lift (a mass of a planet, two planets, a star) and if he can lift those over time then yes, maybe it can be "unlimited" 
I used to have a scan of his strength being measured by an alien race. and it breaks their machine which has recorded every hero's strength levels including Thors. They exclaim, that the numbers are rising to fast to reason and that they have already surpassed any of the other avengers reading (Thor was part of the team then). I will have to search for it as I deleted it a while back. When I find it I'll post it.
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@Caligula: well if THAT'S the case, then yeah i believe that he might be stronger than thor (potentially at least, depends how long the fight lasts) so i will correct my error there!
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Caligula
No Caption Provided
here is the scan of him holding a planet together.

still looking for the Measuring one.

found Doc Samson unable to measure his strength. (but that's not the one I'm looking for).
No Caption Provided
Will try to find bigger versions of these while looking for the other scan. sorry for the wait.
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By thegreatfour
@Caligula: Oh yeah. I read that one. *Facepalm at self*
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Thor's hammmer

Thor woops him in multiple ways.
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#126  Edited By SC  Moderator
@Caligula said:
@The Stegman said:

but thor also has superior 

strength

everything you said is valid, except for this.How can anyone have more than unlimited strength?

By having unlimited strength as well? 

Hulk doesn't have unlimited strength in the strictest sense, he has the potential for unlimited strength, just like everyone else. Hulk's capacity for unlimited strength is just a hell of a lot more likely than almost all the other characters in comics, in an especially practical sense. I can't have unlimited strength, because no matter how much food I eat, I'll reach a point I can't take on any more mass (among other reasons), Hulk doesn't have that issue, he draws mass from some deus ex machina dimension. Hulk has other areas that limit as in slow him down. His anger is one, his emotions, his (general) time as well. The Universe would have contracted by the time Hulk got to like... Septillion tons of strength. He'd still be rising as well. Granting his anger didn't have a peak, which writers have said it both has and hasn't. So in a practical sense, Hulk doesn't have unlimited strength he just has ever increasing strength, now this is where discretion comes in, because how fast does Hulk increase in strength and how fast is one assuming he is increasing it here? Not to mention how high is one assuming Thor's strength is here when its incalculable? So potentially unlimited as well (but probably not, and he would have similar issues as Hulk) 

Forgetting our discretion, there are a number of writers who use discretion as to how strength each are. Stan Lee created Hulk's limit to be only as equal as Thor's the big Wolf dude from Underworld, is of the opinion that Hulk can only get as strong as Thor no matter how angry he is (I mention him, because he is the guy whoi created Blue Marvel, he writes comics time to time too and he is a big Hulk and Thor fan) and no doubt, there will be writers who think Hulk is stronger, possibly even more than vive versa. 

Oh, as for before? Sarcasm, so when you said that Hulk has lifted Thor's hammer you were being sarcastic? How can you preemptively be sarcastic to someone with a statement? lol Thats generally how sarcasm best works neh? For the lulz or to point out the lulz in some ones argument. It was a pretty good example of sarcasm if your agreeing with me Hulk has never lifted the hammer in 616 or if I was vehemently trying to insist Thor wins here is the godz lulz. (I am sort of the middle of this - I actually tend to think both Hulk and Thor hold back and Marvel won't let there be a definite "winner" either way on account of probably pissing of a massive amount of fans) so you now, don't think Hulk can lift the hammer? How many else of your posted scans are sarcasm? All of them? Well then bravo good sir, I did not realize you were advocating Thor wins (because he is a godz lulz) 
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#127  Edited By nefarious

He would get wrecked.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By SC  Moderator

I am honestly not sure how we can "prove" anything as posters here, when this is a debate discussed by trillions of fanboys everywhere. I saw Oprah and Ellen arguing about this. The writers don't agree and these are the guys who write and decide the abilities and feats of characters. After deciding who is stronger between Thor and Hulk should we solve World Peace? Its ALL about context. Some people in this thread assume when Thor fights Hulk he is not holding back, some people think he is, some people think he might be a little bit, or at least not going all out, some people think both are holding back and at least one person thinks they they are secretly in love with each other and this is just foreplay for what happens off panel. Point is where all need to insert a little bit of guess work, even when working with objective info, like Hulk lifting a billion ton mountain or Thor lifting a giant snake that could weight as much as the Earth or hey, maybe it just looks big and weights 3 pounds, but then why did the earth quake and... *more yadda and yadda* 

Thor generally has what's called as better "feats"  (TBH though I personally hate the logic when only looking at things though this context) and Hulk is generally viewed probably by more people as being stronger. Just because eh says it all the time, so it must be true right? *Jordana Brewster is at my home waiting for me, dressed as Squirrel Girl*, *Jordana Brewster is at my home waiting for me, dressed as Squirrel Girl*, *Jordana Brewster is at my home waiting for me, dressed as Squirrel Girl*... uhm.. sorry, oh, but to be fair, that is so well known and regarded as the truth, because thats a big part of his character and more important to him than it is for Thor. Just look at the cartoon for example. Having Thor as the strongest would make Hulk redundant, because Thor can fly, have laser attacks, lightening and etc etc but both Thor and Hulk have shocking durabilities and fight and agility skills in the cartoons, because a robot needs to knock out both otherwise they make the rest of the team redundant. Cartoons are simple like that, because ist a cartoon and a team book. Hulk book he can have crazy speed feats and even grab and punch energy!! Imagineif he did that in the cartoon? 

My main point is its all about context and how you apply it vs the guy who you might be engaged in a flame war might be applying. Now to quote that guy from Ghostbusters, Your Mother! lol

"Roy Thomas -  And now I have what Evans and Novak would call on their show, "The Big Question," which the editor requested me to ask you: Which is stronger, Thor or the Hulk?

Stan Lee -  I would have to guess that Thor is stronger, only because he is a god and probably can't be killed"

"Stan Lee - But what's interesting with the Hulk is, the more he fights and the more he's beaten, the stronger he gets, so maybe it would be a draw" 

Now if the dude who made both characters isn't going to give a hard answer? Who should? Well anyone can, its more of a matter of why? This is especially true of writers. To be honest, as fans of both characters? I woouldn't mind either way, the thing I find funny is when Hulk haters and Thor haters try and insist that they somehow, by the power of greyskull know. Its really all context and what you want to believe. I am a big fan of keeping it vague to keep the excitement and interest up. Hulk and Thor are and were the original Marvel powerhouses. Juggs and Namor should get mad love as well. Wonderman a bit as well. 

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By joshmightbe

I've been a long time fan of both characters but I've always been confused about is that Thor has far more impressive feats than Hulk but for the most part this fact is ignored whenever they fight

vidarrodinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By vidarrodinson

Some good posts.  But let me tell you guys.  The strongest boxer does'nt always win.  The strongest wrestler does'nt always win.  I myself have beaten people stronger than me and probably vice-verser.  As far as comics go, Thor has no answer for the Hulk.  The writers make it a brawl so the Hulk is not out classed.   Who else has Thor brawled with?  Okay maybe Hercules.  But i rest my case.
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By TheGoldenOne
Odinforce Thor would have wrecked WW Hulk
alexandrinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By alexandrinus

In my opinion I think Thor would actually win. Thor and Cap. were not in the WWH Arc for a reason (and not only because they were dead by the time that happened). Cap would devise some strategy to take down the Hulk and Thor does have enough power to take down the Hulk. Cap and Thor only made their come back after WWH because writters realized that it would be bad wirtting If both Thor and Cap were there and Hulk would defeat the heroes (lead by cap.) the way he did and if he would defeat Thor as easily as he defeated the other heroes. This was about the Hulk and they couldn't have the Hulk losing in his own arc.

Now, why do I think Thor could beat any version of Hulk (until now)? Hulk has proven (again only my opinion) to be stronger than Thor and that is fine by me. But Thor has proven to be more powerfull with all his array of powers. Writters usualy have Thor anf Hulk go on all out in a fist/hammer figth and in this situation it's fine by me that the Hulk should win. His considered my Marvel to be the strongest of characters. But when Thor is wirtten propoerly we see him using his powers and each time he did it on the Hulk the Hulk came down rather easily.

So yes, if Thor is written using all his powers Hulk would stand no chance (either calm, enraged or WWH/World Breaker).

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By ReVamp
@Caligula
Still don't really think that'd happen. But hey, your win, I'm not really a great debater.
Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#134  Edited By turoksonofstone
@SC said:
I am honestly not sure how we can "prove" anything as posters here, when this is a debate discussed by trillions of fanboys everywhere. I saw Oprah and Ellen arguing about this. The writers don't agree and these are the guys who write and decide the abilities and feats of characters. After deciding who is stronger between Thor and Hulk should we solve World Peace? Its ALL about context. Some people in this thread assume when Thor fights Hulk he is not holding back, some people think he is, some people think he might be a little bit, or at least not going all out, some people think both are holding back and at least one person thinks they they are secretly in love with each other and this is just foreplay for what happens off panel. Point is where all need to insert a little bit of guess work, even when working with objective info, like Hulk lifting a billion ton mountain or Thor lifting a giant snake that could weight as much as the Earth or hey, maybe it just looks big and weights 3 pounds, but then why did the earth quake and... *more yadda and yadda* 

Thor generally has what's called as better "feats"  (TBH though I personally hate the logic when only looking at things though this context) and Hulk is generally viewed probably by more people as being stronger. Just because eh says it all the time, so it must be true right? *Jordana Brewster is at my home waiting for me, dressed as Squirrel Girl*, *Jordana Brewster is at my home waiting for me, dressed as Squirrel Girl*, *Jordana Brewster is at my home waiting for me, dressed as Squirrel Girl*... uhm.. sorry, oh, but to be fair, that is so well known and regarded as the truth, because thats a big part of his character and more important to him than it is for Thor. Just look at the cartoon for example. Having Thor as the strongest would make Hulk redundant, because Thor can fly, have laser attacks, lightening and etc etc but both Thor and Hulk have shocking durabilities and fight and agility skills in the cartoons, because a robot needs to knock out both otherwise they make the rest of the team redundant. Cartoons are simple like that, because ist a cartoon and a team book. Hulk book he can have crazy speed feats and even grab and punch energy!! Imagineif he did that in the cartoon? 

My main point is its all about context and how you apply it vs the guy who you might be engaged in a flame war might be applying. Now to quote that guy from Ghostbusters, Your Mother! lol

"Roy Thomas -  And now I have what Evans and Novak would call on their show, "The Big Question," which the editor requested me to ask you: Which is stronger, Thor or the Hulk?

Stan Lee -  I would have to guess that Thor is stronger, only because he is a god and probably can't be killed"

"Stan Lee - But what's interesting with the Hulk is, the more he fights and the more he's beaten, the stronger he gets, so maybe it would be a draw" 

Now if the dude who made both characters isn't going to give a hard answer? Who should? Well anyone can, its more of a matter of why? This is especially true of writers. To be honest, as fans of both characters? I woouldn't mind either way, the thing I find funny is when Hulk haters and Thor haters try and insist that they somehow, by the power of greyskull know. Its really all context and what you want to believe. I am a big fan of keeping it vague to keep the excitement and interest up. Hulk and Thor are and were the original Marvel powerhouses. Juggs and Namor should get mad love as well. Wonderman a bit as well. 

Kirby made those characters, Stan's input is overrated. I'd love to hear Kirby's opinion on it.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Caligula
@ReVamp said:
@Caligula: Still don't really think that'd happen. But hey, your win, I'm not really a great debater.
it's not that big of deal. I don't really care who wins, they are fictional characters. Just judging from their history together, the written words favor Hulk (at least if it's Not OF Thor).
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ReVamp said:
@jumpstart55 said:

1. ´Thor would have f**ked hulk up

OR

2.  ´Thor would have f**ked hulk up    

I concur.
Avatar image for andy_steven_summers
Andy Steven Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With or without the OdinForce if Thor was written like he should be (and not like some dumb brawler), he would of taken down WWH.

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#138  Edited By Gambit1024

Remember what Sentry did at the end of WWH? Thor would've done it in the beginning. 

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By SC  Moderator
@turoksonofstone said:
@SC said:

Kirby made those characters, Stan's input is overrated. I'd love to hear Kirby's opinion on it.

No I made them. My input is, Hulk likes Cherry Cola, but Thor favors original. Go in peace my son. *Ginyu Force Action Pose* 

(or in other words I too would like/would have liked the Kings opinion here, but I'm going to rate Stan's input higher than two guys* who consider a shove and a punch on the ground an asspounding (lol) or whatever. I mean, thats totally fair and up to them, their criteria, and their definitions, but if someone is asking me for an objective assessment I try and personally use as objective terminology as possible. I mean, Captain America, Doc Samson, Spider-man, have all knocked out Hulk. I guess they must be stronger than him and gave him an asspounding. Asspoundings for everyone. Come and get some asspoundings. I would consider Stan more objective since i can see and know he liked both characters. Even if I thought he had zero involvement with Thor's early life. 

*Just for now, and it might be cause I am sleepy, and I know and trust you both, I just as you also don't know how much of each character I/we have read. I am still waiting for the time Hulk supposed lifted Thor's hammer in 616 continuity. See, stuff like that is less subjective. Since overall I refer to my previous comments about how the nature of the story, and characterization take precedence over writers attempting these VS type scenarios and thats if we don't include the fact that Marvel would be silly to try and piss off a large number of either fan bases and absence of evidence does not make for evidence of absence and just a whole bunch of things that have nothing immediate to do with the fight, but effect and influence it in other ways. Also this weird tendency posters have for overstatement and trying to insert fact where there is interpretation, opinion, context and scenario. These are all of my favorite things. 
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By turoksonofstone

LMAO, asspoundings all around. epic.

AtraCruor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By AtraCruor

Yes Thor would win, if he did not hold back.  What many people seem to only focus on in fights between the two and what mostly goes down is strength based.  Now, I do not believe that Hulk is stronger, however, for the sake of arguements, let's say he is, there is one simple reason why Thor will win: Speed.  No matter how angry Hulk gets he will never be able to match Thor's speed or reflexes.  Thor's out moved quicksilver and even Hela's stated that he moves as fast as lightning.  So if Hulk can't hit him, how can he beat him because his strength and durability are all that grow as he gets angrier?  Also, and the picture is in fact on this site, Thor has managed to break through the Juggernaut's helmet, something the Hulk has yet to accomplish, which starts to beg into question if Hulk, now since Thor's returned and not falling into a brawling style like he used to with Hulk (who he would always and likely will always hold back against because he does not wish to harm Banner in anyway) if he really is stronger? But back to the point: Speed.  Everyone can agree that Thor is more than capable of causing injury to the Hulk, so even if he is weaker physically, he still has two things that would obliterate Hulk if he hit quickly enough and caused enough damage and moved fast enough: the Ant-Force and God Blast.  And Thor's God Blast is so powerful that Mjolnir has cracked when he's used it before... so yeah.  WWH vs Thor Reborn would be a fight, but if Thor uses his speed and massive fighting skills that he also holds over Hulk (Hulk only being train on Sakaar while Thor's been fighting for forever and a day), he'd win.
Avatar image for theworldbreaker
Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Theworldbreaker

Can we make room for the real epic battle :P?

No Caption Provided

odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By odinforce
lol i think theres a reason why ppl like thor, normal surfer, and thanos wren't there for WWhulk. and a reason hercules didnt fight back.
hulk would get dropped.

thor's stronger, faster, more durable and more powerful 

Maikel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Maikel

Thor can fight Hulk to a standstill, but never completely defeat him. This is consistent in the comics, the animations and even in live action.
Hulk is unstoppable, the only thing you could do against him is to get him as far away as possible.

cmartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By cmartin

marvel would have made hulk stomp thor.... they never make hulk lose...
dumb writing....
the old writers got it right  hulk and thor equals in strength.... always provided a good brawl.... but nowadays they will make hulk punch out anybody maybe even galactus
thor is a character marvel always shits on
eg having rulk lift thors hammer on the moon due to no gravity.... when gravity isnt the reason only thor can lift the hammer
the hulk vs tor dvd when they had hulk punch thor 40 times unanwered....
complete disgrace

cmartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By cmartin
@turoksonofstone:
thor has beaten hulk numerous times
incredible hulk 300 for example...
and when the fought in hel....
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#147  Edited By Primmaster64

Where was Thor anyway?

turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By turoksonofstone
@cmartin said:
@turoksonofstone: thor has beaten hulk numerous times incredible hulk 300 for example...and when the fought in hel....
Thor, The Avengers, Power-Man & Iron Fist, S.H.I.EL.D. all got smashed by Hulk in Hulk #300 Dr.Strange banished Hulk cause they could not defeat him. 
cmartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By cmartin
@turoksonofstone:
thor battled hulk i dont think hulk hit him one time he tossed hulk around like a rag doll....
so  unanswered blows = win.... and that was savage hulk
please show me the scan where hulk smashed thor....
thor battered hulk
 ok are you saying hulk beat thor in that issue....what a lie.... omeone post the scans hulk didnt touch thr once he smashed the acvenger
THEN thor said i have stood back and watched enough... he then smacked hulk around UNANSWERED....

cant stand fanboys here are the scans show me where hulk smashed thor.....
 [img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/IncredibleHulkv2-300-28.jpg [/img]
 [img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/IncredibleHulkv2-300-29.jpg[/img]
 [img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/IncredibleHulkv2-300-32.jpg[/img]
 [img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/IncredibleHulkv2-300-33.jpg[/img]
 [img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/IncredibleHulkv2-300-34.jpg[/img]
 [img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/IncredibleHulkv2-300-35.jpg[/img]

YEAH HE SURE SMASHED THOR (ROLLS EYES)
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By turoksonofstone
@cmartin said:
@turoksonofstone: thor battled hulk i dont think hulk hit him one time he tossed hulk around like a rag doll....so 6 unanswered blows = win.... and that was savage hulk please show me the scan where hulk smashed thor....thor battered hulk ok are you saying hulk beat thor in that issue....what a lie.... omeone post the scans hulk didnt touch thr once he smashed the acvenger THEN thor said i have stood back and watched enough... he then smacked hulk around UNANSWERED....
I have scans of this issue will post smashing asap. Thor threw his hammer at Hulk's statue, and they exchanged blows that was all Thor did not stop Hulk.