Thor's arm

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Do you guys think Thor will get back his arm? Odin could likely do so with his vast power, but it would make sense if he didn't as Old King Thor doesn't have an arm either.

HaveAtThee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, he's probably going to remain the Norse version of Cable for a little while. At least until Aaron is done with Thor and the new writer decides that idea sucks.

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, he's probably going to remain the Norse version of Cable for a little while. At least until Aaron is done with Thor and the new writer decides that idea sucks.

Lmfao.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope so. I don't like the idea or old king Thor not having two arms because of malekith. He should lose it in a more fitting way in the future. He lost both eyes we rune king thor and he got those back eventually. Its possible with magic

patzeram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By patzeram

@heirtothekingdom: You would think Odin could get the arm back with his power but Old King Thor with Odinpower didn't have the arm either. That made no sense to me. Neither did the fact that had Old King Thor unable to fly without the hammer. I really don't mind Thor being unworthy because we can explore how Thor will handle it without his hammer but the arm and the way they make him seen like a buffoon is very bothersome. Thor, if for nothing else but his long life should be fairly intelligent. He certainly was as Donald Blake. Aaron is really destroying a lot of the reasons I grow to love the character in the first place.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By HeirToTheKingdom

@haveatthee said:

Lol, likely.

@jayc1324 said:

I hope so. I don't like the idea or old king Thor not having two arms because of malekith. He should lose it in a more fitting way in the future. He lost both eyes we rune king thor and he got those back eventually. Its possible with magic

I agree with this, he deserves to lose it in a more epic way, Thor losing his arm to Malekith wasn't right. Not to mention those Frost Giants shouldn't have been capable of holding him.

@patzeram said:

@heirtothekingdom: You would think Odin could get the arm back with his power but Old King Thor with Odinpower didn't have the arm either. That made absolutely to me. Neither did the fact that had Old King Thor unable to fly without the hammer. I really don't mind Thor being unworthy because we can explore how Thor will handle it without his hammer but the arm and the way they make him seen like a buffoon is very bothersome. Thor, if for nothing else but his long life should be fairly intelligent. He certainly was as Donald Blake. Aaron is really destroying a lot of the reasons I grow to love the character in the first place.

I still have some problems with unworthy Thor, but I cannot really judge it until I find out how he became unworthy. I also kind of want them to display what he can do without Mjolnir too.