Thor Regaining his arm back?

titing2101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

i forgot the issues(avengers 35+ i think), but when captain america has the time gem and jumping in time with the avengers we saw thor who is unworthy and is under control of ultron that has his arm back. also in the new avengers it showed fem thor meeting this not-so-armless thor now.. is this in the main continuity or in a different universe?

coolcat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what issue of new avengers did that happen

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im actually surprised he doesn't have a form of healing factor, considering how asgardians spout off how they are above mortals and what not.... gad dang peter parker grew an arm and eye back (due to other circumstances mind you)

titing2101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coolcat4 said:

what issue of new avengers did that happen

i mean new avengers - ultron forever

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/preview-new-avengers-ultron-forever-1/1100-152085/

antithetical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks to be an alternate timeline story and either took place before Thor lost his arm or the events leading up to that loss never occurred.

HaveAtThee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just another awesome bright spot in Jason Aaron's godly run (lolz).

He looks like a street-bum version of Cable.

I'm thinking whoever takes over Thor duties after Aaron will probably get rid of that metal arm garbage.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope so. But probably not because of Jason Aaron. Aaron had thor damage the Destroyer's left arm during the fight in Thor #8, and his black uru arm got tore off. This leads me to believe that he will get the destroyers arm when he returns. Sadly.

I really hope he either gets his arm back when he comes back with mjolnir, or when Jason aaron is finally done with his crap