Original Sin #08 - What happened to Thor?

Glarinetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I still live in hell (finland), no comics here. XF So tell me, what happened Thor after he lost his hammer?

Thor_Donar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

O.S. 8 only comes out Wednesday!!! i m from Europe to and i buy comics in marvel.com (digital issues) but this Original Sin is so bad (my opinion) that i don't know yet if i will buy it next Wednesday.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

O.S. 8 only comes out Wednesday!!! i m from Europe to and i buy comics in marvel.com (digital issues) but this Original Sin is so bad (my opinion) that i don't know yet if i will buy it next Wednesday.

from what i see I agree with your opinion

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By uugieboogie

@thor_donar said:

from what i see I agree with your opinion

I concur

Thor_Donar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Original Sin 8 just proves that whatever Aaron says, the original plan was not to make Thor unworthy in this event, there is a pic after the supposedly nick fury dead with Thor holding mjolnir in his hand, and in the entire issue Thor was forgotten, only appears again in the same way that we was in the end of O S 7 trying to lift mjolnir again.

The core plot of this event doesn't fit Thor character history, he shouldn't become unworthy in this event, this was only to make way to the new female Thor with no logical explanation, Thor deserves better respect marvel comics.

Chimaera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_donar: yeah lmao, I saw that panel too but assumed it was just an oversight. This is still horribly story telling on the part of Thor becoming unworthy...

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol wow good job Jason Aaron. One second Thor can't lift mjolnir, the next it is in his hand, then he can't lift it again. Just proves how much BS this whole thing is.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Original Sin 8 just proves that whatever Aaron says, the original plan was not to make Thor unworthy in this event, there is a pic after the supposedly nick fury dead with Thor holding mjolnir in his hand, and in the entire issue Thor was forgotten, only appears again in the same way that we was in the end of O S 7 trying to lift mjolnir again.

The core plot of this event doesn't fit Thor character history, he shouldn't become unworthy in this event, this was only to make way to the new female Thor with no logical explanation, Thor deserves better respect marvel comics.

Wow bravo Jason Aaron, I really didn't think this convoluted mess of a PR stunt could get worse but then you go and contradict yourself with Deodatoe's shot of Thor holding Mjolnir then not holding Mjolnir again later in the issue. What consistency -_-

Avatar image for thegodofthunder
TheGodofThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How'd they just forget thor on the moon?

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers