Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: why does Thor have the craziest haters?

I have no idea, lol. But this is to an extreme, if you hate a character so much so go to threads on his page? lmao its pathetic

@uugieboogie: I don't hate Thor

So why are you bumping his threads spitting non sense? Didn't you just say on one thread that Thor is pathetic & so are his fans? lol

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: Thor is very slow lol

What does Thor being slow have to do with a thread about his strength? ctfu clearly trolling xD

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor is as strong as he needs to be just like Superman, Hulk and guys like them.

Avatar image for batmanownsmarvel
BatmanownsMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Overrated and sucks

Avatar image for hulkownsslowdinson
HulkownsSlowdinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Overrated

ShaoKahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor is a jobber

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jj62 said:

Does it really matter?? From what I've seen true fans aren't concerned about how powerful their favorites are. But how interesting and well written they are...

To answer the question, depends. I've heard everything from "Thor Is strong enough to lift eternity itself" which is complete BS, to "Thor is below Iron Man level strength" which is complete BS.

See that's my problem with MOST (not all, but many) Thor fans, they base their love for the character off of how powerful he is. Not how good of a character he is....In recent days I've come to the conclusion that basing your feelings about a character off of their power set is pretty dumb. I didn't used to think this way, but I do now.

I agree I hate the post that say how strong or how fast is this guy vs that girl or this girl or guy vs whom ever.

Plot and story is what maters most you hit the nail on the head. Character means something today as it did to your grandma or grandpa. Some how we lost track of what a hero is or the little guy he protects from the mad man or women on a rampage because of some wrong he imagined or maybe he is just evil.

Power does nothing without the soul behind it defining so said power or speed or what ever.

We lost the little guy he was protecting we seem to be looking to much at the power , have we become the power hungry hero or villain whom lost track of our goal.

A goal to have a good story to sit down to a tale that draws you in and makes you wonder and lets you just open up to new idea's.

I know marvel may have got a little off the path with hero vs hero for a bit.

But one day they will get back to the hero helping hero again.

They did earn allot of points with Avengers and how they used every soul to protect the city and this put me and you and the readers in the middle of all the actions.

So is Thor Underrated or over rated or just where he needs to be.

Can he destroy worlds protect the universe alone.

Well if he did what good would all the rest of the universe be.

Like Superman or any other hero they only protect the people they do not live their lives for them , sometimes they simply do what needs to be done and hope the people pick up and move on.

Is this not what Goku does or Superman or Batman or even Flash whom could change the future anytime he wanted with ease.

I mean your real point could be why has a writer not shown the true potential of Thor and Odin and Loki , Or Sif and Amora and the 9 Realms. Why has the earth stood safe in secure and not attacked by hordes of things just waiting for a weakness to show itself. For Odin to sleep , for the magic of Loki to fail for the thrown to slack for even a moment and a new king to stand up and say why does Odin and his family have to rule over the realms and they challenge the family.So no not underrated but maybe underused.

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor is overrated just like entire Marvel company

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor's strength is highly underrated, especially on comicvine

HaveAtThee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's become underrated in terms of sheer physical strength since 2007. Same thing with Hulk too, and most of Marvel's powerhouses. They've really made a concerted effort to balance out their heroes in terms of powers. Makes it easier for their writers to tell the stories they wish without "worrying" about levels of strength between each character. Just another shortcut (or shortcoming) thanks to the lack of any real continuity.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

accurately rated

Avatar image for comicbookhoarder
Comicbookhoarder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I think he's a bit underrated. Every time you mention Thor, sliding on rainbows come in mind first more than anything. lol

CRAZYMADMAN90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor doesn't have any strength . He is one of the weakest characters . He can't even lift the city even with the help of beta ray bill

antithetical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah, ok, if you have nothing constructive to add take your trolling somewhere else.