How long will female Thor last?

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll How long will female Thor last? (17 votes)

Less than a year 47%
A year 35%
Two years 29%
Until Thor 3 (movie) releases (2017) 12%
Longer than that 12%

Not a thread to bash lady thor more. Just to talk about how long you think she will be around with Thor's hammer. It isn't gonna last forever, but how long do you think it will?

I am guessing two years. Three months in and we still do not even know who she is. Plus there is a lot to explain with why Odin cannot lift mjonir and how Thor became unworthy. I do not see all that being explained entirely soon.

Also marvel released the picture of the avengers with lady thor in Thor's place (along with sam wilson cap and superior iron man). Not sure if thats actually gonna happen, but if it is, lady Thor still needs to be exposed to the rest of the marvel universe and have some time with the avengers too. They wouldn't make a big change like this for a short period IMO. So two years is my guess. What about you guys?

• 
MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

Aren't polls kind of pointless at this point?

How long was Oct Spider-Man? I would guess Female Thor stays Thor for roughly the same amount of time.

Mercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Mercules

With all the controversy around her? At least a year for sure, I can definitely see two.

2chimcha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I'm going with a year and a half

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hopefully more than a year for two reasons.

1. I want to see what adventures Aaron has for an axe wielding bearded thor.

2. To annoy all the fake thor fans on this forum who complain about everything thor but in reality is a fake fan.

Avatar image for thunderingthorfan
ThunderingThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ThunderingThorFan

She should die in about a year. At least I hope so. I don't want her around at all. Pretty sure GORR is going to kill her at the end of this charade.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@z3ro180 said:

Hopefully more than a year for two reasons.

1. I want to see what adventures Aaron has for an axe wielding bearded thor.

2. To annoy all the fake thor fans on this forum who complain about everything thor but in reality is a fake fan.

This.

Avatar image for thunderingthorfan
ThunderingThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ThunderingThorFan

@z3ro180: HILARIOUS POST! I'll tell you what Aaron has in store for "bearded Thor".......NOTHING. Did you check out the solicit for issue 6: "Prince Odinson (what BS) searches for who Thor is!" So now he lost his name. LMAO! In what world does someone take your name when they take something of your possession? It's like someone steals your birthcertificate and calls themselves by your name now and you suddenly are now unable to use or be called by your given birth name? There is nothing any of you aaron defenders can say to even begin to try and make that be plausible or make any sense. It never will. So your father is gonna call you "Prince Odinson" because you lost your hammer? The same hammer you never had anywhere near you before you were a young man. Or for ages after you were born and named "Thor." So is Captain America, (the real one) of whom you were basically his right hand man, suddenly gonna call you "Odinson" when he sees you because you don't have the hammer? What utter stupidity! There is no excuse, and no amount of suspension of disbelief that one can give this idiocy in writing. There just isn't. That's the answer to all of those people who say "give it a chance" or "how do you know that aaron doesn't have a great story ready?" If you're allegedly a great writer and you f--- up that badly on something so simple that's not even about the Thor mythos but about everyday life, what is there to expect for future stories? More nonsensical idiocy.

So I'd question your own cognitive reasoning and basic common sense before you start calling real Thor fans out as fakes just because you accept stupidity and they don't.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's the point of creating polls when they don't even work

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

(sigh)

Over a year. The story has been fleshed out and it's just a matter of rolling it out. Things seem to be going at a glacier pace (oooh, I am so punny) and I am getting a little frustrated but I am in for now. Not going to say I'm not disappointed it isn't Frejya but I am hoping Aaron will pull this one over and surprise me. He's done a great job with the God of Thunder run so I've decided to be a little more forgiving.

I don't see it reaching two years, though. Not without Prince Odinsson taking up the Mjolnir again.

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By phisigmatau

wayyyyyyyyyyy to long already.

Boynerdgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I hope it is forever to be honest. But I doubt it. I say it will last until Thor 3

Zarathos022

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@boynerdgeek: Yeah I imagine that Marvel is going to milk this stunt for all it's worth. Which, to me, is not much.

Oh and here's a little bit of advice for all the users on this site: Trying to shut me up via the flag button just because you don't like what I have to say about your precious poser makes you appear to be quite lacking in what I'd like to call spinal fortitude.

Just saying. :)

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No more than a year from when it started.

Avatar image for fernando072295reborn
Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think she's going to go away. I suspect another uru weapon's going to be given to her though, and she'll get to be the new "Thor-girl" so to speak. As things are now though, she'll probably go a year and a half or so.