HAHAHAHA (Indestructible Hulk #6 spoilers)

• 105 results
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Saren
No Caption Provided

HAHAHAHA

I really can't think of anything else to say. Reactions?

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

His grammar is a big step down from Thor's.

Avatar image for ellie_knightfall
Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

-____-

Avatar image for thegodofthunder
TheGodofThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheGodofThunder

there's gotta be a catch.

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

He is wearing a ridiculous outfit... I wish they would drop that sh*t.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodofthunder: When did Odin put the enchantment on Thor's hammer, seeing as they went back in time maybe it's before the enchantment was created?

seekquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@dondave said:

@thegodofthunder: When did Odin put the enchantment on Thor's hammer, seeing as they went back in time maybe it's before the enchantment was created?

The enchantment has been on the hammer for as long as it has existed. One of the key storylines of Thor's youth is having to proof himself worthy of the hammer over many years and heroic deeds. So the enchantment should be on the hammer.

selinaky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By selinaky

I'm intrigued to find out more about how this happened... but yeh, I had to hold back a tear (of sadness) haha.

Was good to see Simonson drawing Thor again!

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have the comic book. Got it around 12:00 pm. Now I don't feel like reading it. There has to be a catch or else I will hold a grudge against the writers of this issue.

HaveAtThee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor not recognizing Banner should be a BIG clue for everyone. There is a catch to the story.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#11  Edited By dernman

Haven't read that yet but at face value that is some dumb (&^*&^. OMG the Hulk fanboys!

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 2

Even Mjolnir suffers from performance issues from time to time.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Waid wrote this issue...right? I haven't read it yet but if he did..I'm going to trust him on this..

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And? Better this than lifting hammer through strength.

Still, idiots will laugh and forgot that if Hulk really can hold Mjolnir, then last KO in AA and in H:LTBB doesn't matter, since when Hulk was attacking Thor, he had to have Thor's powers as well.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Oh if this is for real Hulk fans are never going to let Thor fans live it down.

Fifthchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's banners change in focus that allowed him to do this, he could not have done this if he was at constant war with his warrior side( aka HULK), so when he accepted him, mjolnir deemed him worthy.

still, i can't shake of the feeling that there is a catch, and waid sure as hell would not have revealed that in the first issue.

I doubt that has anything to do with it. Or at least it wouldnt make a lot of sense. Waid's Banner is a bit of a dick really anyway. Far Worthier people cant lift the hammer.

Besides which it looked like Hulk lifting it had more to do with strength than worthiness - the hammer fought against him lifting it which wouldnt happen if he was Worthy.

Still theres obviously something going on that will be revealed next issue.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

There's a catch but that page is just so enjoyable.

Fifthchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Waid's Banner has a massive chip on his shoulder about being thought as intelligent as Tony Stark etc. thats not that endearing. Interesting perhaps but not a particularly heroic quality.

Its not like Hulk was some special case in not being deemed Worthy - pretty much nobody is. Not even Superman under normal circumstances. Not even Balder. Not a whole bunch of brave, selfless heroic people. Banner's way, way down the list of people who might fit the hammer's criteria to be genuinely Worthy.

I propose SHIELD's experiment with the shard of Mjolnir did something to the enchantment. The enchantment was still functional to the extent that it resisted Hulks attempts to lift it but it was weakened enough that he could lift it without too epic of a struggle.

HaveAtThee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There will generally be some sort of plot-device which will be explained next issue. It's a combination of the Uru shard perhaps sending them back in time or to a different dimension, along with whatever experimentation Banner and his team did with the metal. Either way, it doesn't look like it will be canon, which is fine. It will still be rather fun to see Hulk wield it and beat up some Jotun frost-giants. i was more excited to see Hulk team up with the actual Thor, though.

Avatar image for fernando072295reborn
Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Had this up an hour earlier than you sucka. :P

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. I didn't like the art of the comic too much. Indestructible Hulk had good art until this one particular issue for some reason.
  2. Thor is in his classic costume, and doesn't seem to remember Banner
  3. Hulk lifting Mjolnir? Has to be a catch too it. We just got to wait until next issue to see what's up.
THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

doesn't make up for hulks ugly suit.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#28  Edited By Pyrogram

What the hell is Hulk wearing, He can keep the hammer. But please, WTF is the suit!

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#29  Edited By Pyrogram

It's banners change in focus that allowed him to do this, he could not have done this if he was at constant war with his warrior side( aka HULK), so when he accepted him, mjolnir deemed him worthy.

still, i can't shake of the feeling that there is a catch, and waid sure as hell would not have revealed that in the first issue.

No, that is BS and crap writing. Thor was un-worthy for thousands if years and attempted to lift it doing countless self-less acts, and banner "changing" in less than a few how long...months? Pisses me off. Way to write crap. The more I think about it the more this is stupid, Thor had a literally like 15 part Isssue comic about him not being worthy and how it took him HUNDREDS possibly Thousands of years to find he was worthy. And banner does this? BS.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

cmartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing marvel does regarding the hulk suprises....me now.

Im suprised they havent called him universe breaker yet, im suprised he hasnt lift the universe killed all the gods and used eath as a baseball....

they killed the character...

for me professor hulk was the best incarnation

cmartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By cmartin

invulnerable

unlimited stamina

unlimited strengrth (supposedly)

healing factor that makes him heal from any wound

no weaknesses

that makes him more of a good than actual gods

stronger than the god of strength.... hercules and thor

worldbreaker.... that is as dumb as pre crisis super man who pulled all the planets by a string

marvel is full of poop....

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmartin: Youre missing wolverines claws having trouble cutting through him, molecule manipulation not working, and every person hulk fights refuses to use their powers and stand there to take a beating from hulk.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

In my opinion Hulk/Banner is potentially worthy, but I know Waid has some twist about this.

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 107

Pope Hodor approves

No Caption Provided

xP

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#38  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
No Caption Provided

shoulda let him wear this.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By z3ro180

Couldn't really care bit surprised this is them just makeing hulk worthy

cmartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmartin: Youre missing wolverines claws having trouble cutting through him, molecule manipulation not working, and every person hulk fights refuses to use their powers and stand there to take a beating from hulk.]

I thought I was the only one who noticed this, its ridiculious

hulk is not fast yet everyone will stand and take hits from hulk...

he beats everyone... no one beats him...

so what is the point... seriously....

now he is lifting thors hammer..

why would he need it anyway when he breaks worlds...

marvel is just so dumb its unbelievable.....

DC all day for me

NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmartin: Its cause hulk is so popular they dont care what happens to any other character in the process. It keeps all the fans buying comics and they will no matter how ridiculous the story is, how ridiculous hulk is, or how ridiculous he beats his opponents. I wouldnt be suprised if hulk keeps thors hammer from now on.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree with this.

If such a hypocrite as Cap America can wield it, then I don't see why person who found peace with bost sides of his nature nd was always one of people who always wanted to fight can't do it.

BTW, I would rather think what "worthy" means for Odin? What kind of qualities they (Cap, Hulk, Thor and BRB) share? I don't think that we would like to find the answer...

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull:

I know what You feel.

Wolverine was once my fauvorite character and currently I'm totally supportiing Cyclops in his decisions.

Cyke is currently in my top 3 along with Thanos and Magneto.

They (Cap and Logan) were messed up in similar time I belive. Of course I can't be sure about Cap, since I never liked patriots too much, since I'm a cosmopolitan.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So much Hulk hate... Has anybody here that complained even read the issue? It was already stated above that there is some context behind this.

cmartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So much Hulk hate... Has anybody here that complained even read the issue? It was already stated above that there is some context behind this.

be honest.. when you see a hulk vs whoever comic... is there anypoint picking it up?

99.999 of the time marvel will let hulk win no matter what.....

let hulk lift thors hammer.. sure why not.........

but hulk is the strength stamina unkillable unlimited everything "world breaker" ...(rolls eyes) why does he need thors hammer)

just another kick in thors face for hulks total domintion of EVERY marvel hero....

marvel is garbage

NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: It may be a bit ridiculous but its not bs. hulk is becoming overpowered and now he's ridiculously difficult to beat 1v1 against opponents that could beat him easily. You may not believe this but my main point if read anything is that hulk is slowly becoming like silver age superman where his feats were ridiculous like his sneeze destroying a solar system. I may joke around about this but i still like hulk and i dont like what there doing to hulk cause i can kinda see where this is headed.

cmartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: It may be a bit ridiculous but its not bs. hulk is becoming overpowered and now he's ridiculously difficult to beat 1v1 against opponents that could beat him easily. You may not believe this but my main point if read anything is that hulk is slowly becoming like silver age superman where his feats were ridiculous like his sneeze destroying a solar system. I may joke around about this but i still like hulk and i dont like what there doing to hulk cause i can kinda see where this is headed.

100% true....

its ridiculious... Im suprised... that comic fans can see this but marvel cant......

very sad

Fifthchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: It may be a bit ridiculous but its not bs. hulk is becoming overpowered and now he's ridiculously difficult to beat 1v1 against opponents that could beat him easily.

You say Hulk is overpowered but you say there are characters who can beat him easily? Hulk is supposed to be one of the most powerful guys running around the MU and a potential threat to most groups of MU heroes - much like in the Avengers film. He's not supposed to be someone that Hercules and Wonderman can go out and take down for an afternoons enterntainment or who can be defeated with a wave of somebody hand. If thats the case it kind of invalidates the whole niche he fills in the MU and the sort of stories he is used to tell/ I would suggest that, if that were indeed the case that there are heroes "that could beat him easily" that it was they that were overpowered rather than the Hulk.