• 86 results
#51 Posted by novi_homines (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

REALLY excited for the next issue.

THOR: GOD OF THUNDER #8

JASON AARON (W) • ESAD RIBIC (A & C)

GODBOMB Part Two of Five

• Thor in chains. Gorr transcendent. All hope for divinity lost. As the clock ticks down on one very large bomb, as enslaved gods look to the skies for a savior, enter...the Girls of Thunder?

I wonder who these "Girls of Thunder" are. Are they his proteges? If not would you guys like to see Aaron introduce a new protege? I SURE WOULD!

#52 Posted by cuteo408 (4 posts) - - Show Bio
#53 Posted by Z3RO180 (7961 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerherc: since you are probely the biggest mythical hero on the vine let me as you, wh at do you think thors role will be in infinity and are you exited for this event ?

#54 Posted by PowerHerc (86157 posts) - - Show Bio

@z3ro180 said:

@powerherc: since you are probely the biggest mythical hero on the vine let me as you, wh at do you think thors role will be in infinity and are you exited for this event ?

I'm not really up on Infinity but I will probably be checking it out.

#57 Edited by jpeace4 (1 posts) - - Show Bio
#58 Posted by THORSON (3262 posts) - - Show Bio

#59 Posted by TheWarHorsemen (2 posts) - - Show Bio

"The Hammer" by The War Horsemen ft. Chuck D

Download Hardgroove's New Marvel-Themed Single Featuring Chuck D

@Sessionville.com http://sess.in/a280

#60 Posted by frangipan (138 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordmaverick and everyone else

Just read Thor God Of Thunder #1 First thor comic I've ever read... MAN I LOVED IT!!! cant wait for the next one I got given it free at the comic store as a halloween offer and I can honestly say I'm gonna be hooked on that series. I'm no Thor die hard fan so I'd be intrested to see what you guys thought of it

#61 Edited by Rapunzle25 (3 posts) - - Show Bio
#62 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (7923 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice.

#63 Posted by THORSON (3262 posts) - - Show Bio

starting to get into Gorr, he seems tough. someone that will push THOR over his limits.

#64 Posted by WiZManWeBb (43 posts) - - Show Bio

@hoenhime: I sort of do agree with u but if they don't downgrade his power then he wouldn't be able fight at his full strength (and that would jus be stupid)becuz the real Thor can destroy a planet with a single punch(and if he's trying to save earth and ends up destroying becuz he hit it with too much power would make him the bad guy and ruin the movie)

#65 Edited by AssertingValor (7048 posts) - - Show Bio

Finally saw Thor the Dark World lol wasn't bad. Not a fan of how Kurse looked tho...

#66 Posted by AmazingSpiderman15 (1634 posts) - - Show Bio

how will thor be involved in original sin...

#67 Posted by uugieboogie (5854 posts) - - Show Bio

@AssertingValor: the way the depict the Thor & the Asgardians in the Disney films really bothers me . There good action movies to watch but I saw someone mentioned how the malekeith face was wrong but the whole way the gods are depicted bother the shit outta me . It indeed was a good movie tho to watch

#68 Posted by teabag (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Also bearing in mind the myth, I was trying to portray Thor in a more subtle manner than they did in the previous movies in my Thor 3 screenplay (spec script). If you like, have a look at

http://subtle-screenplays.blogspot.de/2014/06/thor-3-spec-script.html

and tell me what you think! :)

#69 Edited by ponello (419 posts) - - Show Bio
#70 Posted by ponello (419 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a question- Did Thor have the odin force after his rebirth (J. Micheal Straczynskis run)?

Because I read in the Marvel Wiki that he lost it after his rebirth for unknown reasons but in the comic book it stood that he has it, so I am confused. :/

Please help me with this question.

Greetings

#71 Posted by DEGRAAF (8346 posts) - - Show Bio

i read that in a recent new avengers issue Thor loses his worthiness to wield his hammer. In the scan it showed Thor talking to another Thor and one plotting against the other and being jailed.

Can anyone explain to me what was going on in that issue? I dont know the issue number

#72 Posted by BracketBring (9 posts) - - Show Bio
#73 Posted by godofthunder18 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm doing and A-Level project on Thor just wanted to know if you liked the newest development of the character (not being worthy and a girl taking up the role?)

#74 Edited by Divell (1189 posts) - - Show Bio

That was a starbrand user. Thor just got a hell of a striking feat and a hell of a durability feat considering an indirect hit messed up Cap's shield and ironman's latest armor.

what issue is that one and in what comic it appear?

#75 Posted by DEGRAAF (8346 posts) - - Show Bio

What happened to Thor's arms in the most recent comics? why is it metal?

#76 Edited by Teerack (9734 posts) - - Show Bio

Ever since Thor got a robot arm I've coined the phrase "Cyborg Thor" it's pretty hilarious how much it bothers some people when you call Thor that, but I'm going to keep doing it and everyone should start doing it.

#77 Posted by Teerack (9734 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...

#78 Posted by antithetical (824 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack said:

Ever since Thor got a robot arm I've coined the phrase "Cyborg Thor" it's pretty hilarious how much it bothers some people when you call Thor that, but I'm going to keep doing it and everyone should start doing it.

maybe see how well "cyTHORg" goes over with them... it's a freebie... have at it...

#79 Edited by Teerack (9734 posts) - - Show Bio

In Agent of Asgard last week Old King Thor said "Thought it may take centuries Mjölnir always returns"

So it may be quite a while before he is worthy again.

#80 Posted by antithetical (824 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, at least until New Avengers #32. Have to wait and see if it sticks.

#81 Posted by Jayc1324 (19273 posts) - - Show Bio

@degraaf: Malekith cut it off with thors Axe

#82 Posted by DEGRAAF (8346 posts) - - Show Bio

So is there anything about his new arm? Is it stronger? is it basically a new type of weapon for him (since its made from the same thing his hammer was) is his arm growing back under it?

#83 Edited by DaymarePrime (220 posts) - - Show Bio

@degraaf:

Doe not appear to be anything special. He is using it more as an defensive shield in the current series than anything. Based on the King Thor appearance his arm does not grow back, but that can always change if they go through another death/rebirth cycle or Ragnarok. Asgardians (at least in Marvel) do not tend to grow back things that they lose, at least eyeballs and such.

#84 Posted by SuperAdam (1158 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this the right place for this?

Loading Video...

#85 Posted by Teerack (9734 posts) - - Show Bio

######### Some secret Wars Spoilers below. #########

In secret wars 2 there is like a corps of Thor's made up of worthy people who fight for all father Doom. It seemed that they had lots of mjolnir's. Since at the end of Avengers Thor became worthy again this could be their chance to give Thor a new hammer design if he wants to let Jane keep his old one(which for him wouldn't be a big deal or very long in the long run with her being mortal and all). So what do you guys think would you want his hammer to change up in looks?

In terms of handle length and shape I think something like the doomhammer could be sick for Thor.

#86 Posted by arthurkerr (1774 posts) - - Show Bio

No not working to much I like his old one. If Jane wants a new one I am sure she can pick one among the many lol but when you have carried something for so many years as Thor would have Mjolnir you simply cannot replace her with something else.

No substitute for the best. Everything else pales in comparison.

#87 Posted by Dalwih (54 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack: I personally would prefer him to move on? Ah maybe wield the Odinsword or something? I dunno o.o It's either more or the same for me.

#88 Edited by bobnole (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor and Brother Hyperion vs Extra-Dimensional Beyonders