Posted by G-Man (18855 posts) - - Show Bio
Please use a flash or html5 video capable browser to watch videos.
00:00:00
Sorry, but you can't access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video

By clicking 'enter', you agree to Comic Vine's
Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

#1 Edited by Protoflash (140 posts) - - Show Bio

Poor tony! Oh well, maybe you could sell the repeats on ebay or something? Or you could host a simpsons version of the clone saga! :D

#2 Edited by iceslick (807 posts) - - Show Bio

@g_man: Oh man this is funny, both you and Mat had to deal with the pain of getting duplicates, lol. Well at least you got Marge.

#4 Posted by FearTheLiving (4101 posts) - - Show Bio

Start a trade thread or something. Maybe someone has 10 stupid sexy Flanders and wants to off load them for some Grandpas.

#5 Posted by AmazingWebHead (4243 posts) - - Show Bio

Lego really needs to start selling collected packages for the minifigure line

#6 Posted by G-Man (18855 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingwebhead: So many people do blind boxes these days. And it's a way to get suckers consumers to buy more.

#7 Posted by inferiorego (28256 posts) - - Show Bio

@g_man: We suck at blind box figures

Staff
#8 Posted by G-Man (18855 posts) - - Show Bio

@inferiorego: I even tried feeling through the bags. That's how I was pretty sure I at least got Marge. And I could've sworn I felt Grampa's head a couple times and put them back.

#9 Posted by AmazingWebHead (4243 posts) - - Show Bio

@g_man said:

@amazingwebhead: So many people do blind boxes these days. And it's a way to get suckers consumers to buy more.

Well, I guess set designers and plastic moldsmen gotta eat too.

#10 Posted by Mrgreenlantern (661 posts) - - Show Bio

the funny thing is yesterday i seen these for the first time and someone was feeling the package trying to find out who was in it =p

#11 Edited by leokearon (1784 posts) - - Show Bio

Annoying that they got rid of the codes on various Blindbagged figures :C

#12 Posted by Novemberx2 (476 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by nappystr8 (1152 posts) - - Show Bio

@g_man: Should have quit while you were ahead Tony. I feel so sorry for you and Mat, no luck. A possible helpful tip, when I used to collect the Halo Megabloks, their blind package figures would have a code on the back of the bag. Each code would correspond to a figure in the wave, so they weren't as random as they seemed. The codes corresponding to each figure were easily found with a google search. I don't know if Lego uses the same system but its worth looking up online. And if you still want the surprise element, you don't have to know who you are getting, just that you aren't getting another duplicate.

EDIT: http://www.bricksandbloks.com/lego-simpsons-minifigures-bump-codes-list-blind-bags/

#15 Posted by EGoD (1522 posts) - - Show Bio

My brother was buying these bags up like candy, I think it took him almost a dozen bags and didn't get Homer. I thought it would be funny if I bought 2 and got Homer and low and behold I got a Homer and Maggie. He finally got Homer, and since he had multiples of all the other characters, I have the Simpson's family sitting on my desk.

#16 Posted by colossus11 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Marge's dress and Lisa's skirt are really frustrating to get right.

#17 Posted by AlwaysBeClothing (180 posts) - - Show Bio

It pains me that you got so many repeats, but at least they weren't all repeats!

#18 Edited by G-Man (18855 posts) - - Show Bio

@alwaysbeclothing: But I guess the plus is it makes good video watching. Who doesn't wanna laugh at watching me get frustrated?

#21 Posted by Knightsofdarkness2 (4433 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol. I hate it when I get duplicates.

#22 Posted by MK5 (99 posts) - - Show Bio

Try feeling for the handles of the toolbox and mug. I've confirmed the Lego mobster from a different series by feeling his violin case. :)