inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff
No Caption Provided

During an AMA on Reddit, GOON creator Eric Powell made this announcement about the future of his character and his series at Dark Horse:

"Once Upon a Hard Time is the climax to everything I’ve done in the Goon so far. In fact, it may be the last story entitled “the Goon” I ever do. The mythology I’ve created will keep going. But I’m creating new characters to interact with the old ones, shifting barely used characters to the limelight, and putting everyone in different environments. The next mini-series I do involving this mythology will have a different title and will feature a large cast of characters including several who survive the last Goon series.

The world Powell has created has become incredibly vast to the point where calling his books "The Goon" just doesn't suffice any more. These characters will all still exist, but with a new title. THE GOON: ONE UPON A HARD TIME, from Dark Horse, will hit stores in February and here's the official description of issue #1.

After the tragic events of Occasion of Revenge, the witch coven believes that control of the unnamed town will soon be in their grasp and the Goon’s tragic soul will contribute to the curse that increases their power. But has their plot destroyed the Goon or created a monster too savage for them to withstand?

Once upon a Hard Time is a climactic miniseries that has major consequences for the Goon and his supporting cast. If you’re a Goon fan, you can’t miss this.

Make sure to check out the final book with THE GOON in the title in February.

Jeremy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Jeremy1989

It should been called Goon and friends.

Get it?

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points