Win a Signed Poster from Nickelodeon's 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' From NYCC

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

New York Comic Con starts off today. One of the highlights is the panel for Nickelodeon's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

WHO: Nickelodeon’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles celebrity voice cast – Seth Green (Robot Chicken) as Leonardo, Rob Paulsen (Planet Sheen) as Donatello, Greg Cipes (Teen Titans) as Michelangelo, Hoon Lee (Banshee) as Splinter, and Eric Bauza (Breadwinners), along with executive producers Ciro Nieli and Brandon Auman.

Costumed characters –TMNT’s Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello and Michelangelo; SpongeBob SquarePants; and the Rugrats’ Tommy Pickleswill be available for photos throughout the day Thursday-Saturday at the Nick booth.

WHEN: Thursday, Oct. 8 2:00p.m. - 3:00pm Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles panel

We're teaming up with Nickelodeon to give away TEN signed posters.

No Caption Provided

How can you win?

You have to be in the United States. Just comment below and tell us who your favorite Ninja Turtles character is and why. It can be anyone from the show. TEN winners will be chosen at random. Contest ends Sunday October 11 at midnight EST. Winners will be announced on Tuesday, October 13.

Here's some info on the next season.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles continues with the epic premiere of season 4 Sunday, Oct. 25, at 11:00 a.m. (ET/PT). During the episode, the team meets a strange alien robot called the Fugitoid.

· During the 26-episode season, The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles embark on their most epic adventure yet - outer space! Allied with a cyborg known as the Fugitoid (voiced by David Tennant), the Turtles hurdle through space, meet strange and bizarre alien creatures and combat galactic monsters all in a race against time to save planet Earth.

Contest legal stuff:

Eligibility: Comic Vine Giveaways (the "Giveaways") are open only to individuals who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) and are 18 years of age or older. Employees of CBS Interactive, its advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of a Giveaway, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers any other person or entity associated with Giveaway (collectively "Giveaway Entities") and/or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee, are not eligible. Subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.

Sponsor: The Giveaways are sponsored by Comic Vine, 235 2nd Street, San Francisco, CA and Warner Bros. Home Entertainment ("Sponsor").

Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in a Giveaway constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.

Entrants acknowledge and agree that the Giveaway Entities may have developed or may in the future develop ideas that may be similar to entrant's submission, that any such similarity shall be coincidental, and that entrant shall have no rights whatsoever in or to, and the Giveaway Entities shall have no obligation to entrant for the Giveaway Entities' use of, any such ideas.

Entry Period: The start and end times/dates (the "Entry Period") are located on the applicable Giveaway page.

Giveaway Entry/Submission: Follow the directions on the applicable Giveaway page in order to submit an entry. The use of any agencies or automated software to submit entries will void all entries submitted by that person.

Winner Selection: Winner(s) will be selected via random drawing. The odds of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential winner(s) will be contacted via private message and will be asked to provide their first and last names, age and mailing address. If a potential winner does not respond within the timeframe stated in the notification p.m., the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from all entries received during the Entry Period.

Requirements of the Potential Winners: Except where prohibited, the potential winner(s) may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the "Affidavit/Release") within seven (7) days of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, an alternate entrant may be selected in his/her place.

Prize(s): The prize(s) are located on the applicable Giveaway page. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize.

General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Giveaway is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Giveaway to address the impairment and then resume the Giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In case of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the screen name from which the entry is made. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.

Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Giveaway Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Giveaway or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Giveaway Entities' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Giveaway, and in no event shall the Giveaway Entities be liable for attorney's fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.

Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the Commonwealth of Virginia. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Virginia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Virginia.

Publicity: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Winner's consent to Sponsor's use of Winner's name, likeness, picture, portrait, voice, opinions, biographical information and state of residence for promotional, publicity or advertising purposes worldwide in any media and on the World Wide Web, in perpetuity, without further payment, consideration, review or consent (where allowable).

ScrappyDont27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

If I could pick two it would be Raphael and Casey Jones but since it's only one, going to have to go with my all time favorite Raphael. He is a loner but also loyal and has that hulk rage so why wouldn't he be my favorite?!

guels_life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

- definitely Michelangelo his sense of humor brings the team together and he is all about family and his brothers. The talking pizza episode haha priceless. He had me cracking up. He's funny he can fight and gets to name all the bad guys. Hands down my favorite.

mightypug78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Got to give it to my man, Leonardo! He has the coolest weapons AND he's able to lead a bunch of teenagers?! Coolest turtle in the sewers.

ComicsRHealthy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Michelangelo is my favorite turtle.Like me,he is the youngest of four brothers! His heart of gold, sense of humor, and near-obsession love for pizza makes him an incredibly fascinating character amongst the awesome ensemble he kicks butt with.

pingclang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 121

Mine would have to be Raphael. He's been my favorite since I was a kid. Back then it was because of the attitude and just the kid in me thinking his weapons were the coolest. As an adult I can't help but love the character. Who can't identify with someone whose flaws are like an open book? I love that his emotions are never in check and just come pouring out whether in day-to-day conversations or combat. He does what he wants, how he wants no matter the consequences and doesn't care what anyone thinks. I admire that kind of strength. When I really think about it, it's amazing to me that over every incarnation and so many years I can still love and identify with the character so much.

tgarcia84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Michelangelo By far. He has been my favorite since I was a kid and they have done a great job with the character in the new series. His sense of humor even in crazy situations is what I love about him. He is really the lynch pin that holds the group together through the tough times. Also he is always there to add great comic relief.

Avatar image for namelessthegreat
NameLessTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I gotta go with ice cream kitty just out of the pure dumb humor he's made from. Just reminds me of the carefree nature the turtles have always had. And it gave one of splinters best lines "close the freezer ice cream kitties melting". This version of the turtle is the great for doing thw old turtles justice and still doing their own thing, and giving me and my kids a show to watch together.

Burnstar1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I'd go for the brains of the team and I believe the one that gets the least amount of love among the four brothers: Donatello. Whereas the other three turtles, without their ninja training would just be regular mutated animals, Don would still be a technological genius. Plus, the Bo Staff is my favorite weapon out of the four the turtles use: The most range, bludgeoning power, and overall capability.

thadb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Michelangelo, because we're both party dudes!

furyoffrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I love Donnie because he is a collected problem solver. He is the nerd of the group and is driven by knowledge and logic. That allows him to take different and unique angles to an issue the turtles are against at the moment.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Although for a long time I couldn't pick a favorite, I can now safely say it's Michelangelo. I always say he's the one I could see myself being friends with, and I particularly identify with the IDW version of him.

modsbehating

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

my favorite is easy master splinter he is wise and also he kicks butt, i mean even in their not so great movie last year , splinter fight scene was one of the best part of the movie , in the 90's movie he shot the the arrow to save the turtles one of my favorite scenes , but i'd say the nickelodeon cartoon is the most awesome version of him , he is just plain awesome , and when he gets taken over by the rat king you can literally see the fear because the turtles know you don't mess with master splinter

No Caption Provided

xblah_blahx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Donatello. He's the brains of the group and without him they would be at a major disadvantage. He's always been my favorite ever since the 80s cartoon. Plus, he was kicking major butt in IDWs TMNT 50!!

Avatar image for artisticneedham
ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My favorite used to be Raphael, but now its between Donatello and Leonardo. I like that these characters aren't exactly the coolest but are still very heroic. I like that the show has gone into showing why Leonardo is their leader over another member. And I like that he isn't just serious all the time.

Donatello is great because he is sort of nerdy. He likes a girl but is too afraid she wont like him to do anything about it. He gets very excited about his interests.

I also am starting to like Casey more and more. I like that he is sort of like the poor man's Batman. He has no money to buy or make fancy armor and weapons so he uses cheap sporting gear.

I also like how, in the cartoon, Splinter is a former human who lost everything. And that they are going deeper into that than the previous cartoons and movies. I like that he isn't just an old man or inactive. He is shown to be a very capable and deadly warrior.

But probably my favorite right now is Donatello.

kwwilkerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

According to my three year old son, Raphael is my favorite because he has a red mask. His favorite is Leonardo because he has a blue mask and blue is his favorite color. Michelangelo is his mothers favorite because he has an orange mask and that's her favorite color.

Indigo_LeoFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leo has always been my fave since I was young, and as an adult I've found him to be a kindred spirit in many ways.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

Leonardo, especially in the new series. Hes responsible, focused and dependable yet he can still relate to kids. The scene from the end of season two i think it is where he beats up everything in new york before getting injured was awesome btw. But yea Leo (Side note when i was 12 it was mIkey lol)

Avatar image for deactivated-59ac0299171d0
deactivated-59ac0299171d0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

My favorite Character is Raphael because he might be a Hot Head but he still cares for his Brothers which he has a hard time showing it and want to be strong so he can help protect them.

remory2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When I was a kid in the 80's and 90's my friends and I would play as the Ninja Turtles, I always had to be Donatello. I always felt a connection to him rather than the others.

Even now with my own daughter watching the show and seeing the same love for it that I had when I was her age, I still like Donatello.

Of course it could be that I relate to him more than ever that I'm older and a computer engineer.

dotwilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By dotwilson

its always Michelangelo for me... hes the heart of the team.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Fallingcliffs

Raphael, he's the heart and soul of the team. The one who never gives up.

nikko72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Donatello! Nickelodeon has done something no other incarnation of the previous Turtles have done, Create a love interest between Donnie and April. Even though its impossible, Donnie still loves April. Makes me want to wait forever to see if April Returns Donatello affection. Lets keep our fingers cross.

ReverendHunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does it have to just be in the show or the entire series. In the show: Splinter, because he's totally badass and Hoon Lee gives the best performance in the show. In the whole franchise: probably Shadow Jones or Leatherhead.

Dat Triceraton hammer is creepy.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leonardo. He's the leader and carries that responsibility with an incredible amount of maturity, level headiness, and focus for someone so young. Which is even more impressive when you think about the team he's leading.

JCT45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Donatello. He's the scientist , mechanic , medic and a solid ninja. They wouldn't have much outside of what they find laying around with out him. The guy's building frickin' Star Gates with stuff he just finds. I love them all don't get me wrong but Donny is CLEARLY the best one!

chrisfabo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Will always have to be Donatello. I was the picked-on nerdy 'advanced placement' kind of kid in school, and thanks to TMNT, I was nicknamed Donnie and actually became part of a group of kids who played at 'Ninja' when at recess....I wouldn't have been so inspired to keep at my studies if it wasn't for those friends from bein' a TMNT fan, and a Graduate Degree says the inspiration stuck and paid off!

Ebow44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raphael. As much as he puts on his one-man-team act, he's always there for the other guys when they need him.

Carolina574

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Raph, he's probably the most flawed and has to deal with his short fuse constantly. I can relate to that.

losapnj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By losapnj

Leonardo, because he's always willing to shoulder the burden and take care of his brothers.

kingdomenic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 4

I am going with Donatello. I've always connected with him as the curious tech guy and how it kinda isolated him from the rest of the turtles. It was always cool how he was so smart and focused but he always was good to hang with Mikey and play video game and read comics. Plus, as a kid, it was kinda hard to get my hands on a katana, sai, or nunchucks. But broom handle bo staffs were a plenty.

BoyWander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any Character? Its gotta be Hun. With the few appearances he's had Hun has proven to both be a formidable opponent and hilarious. I love old kung fu movies and the fact that they made Hun an analogue for Bruce Lee cracks me up. I could go on about which turtle I like better or why this splinter is great, but for me I just can't get over that bowl cut butt kicker, Hun.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Raphael is my favorite character. I related to him while growing up, sort of had a problem with my anger just like him.

austieb7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Michelangelo is my favorite simply because he's the funniest!

vine101115vine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I don't say Michelangelo, my cousin will never forgive me. Michelangelo makes me laugh the most.

space4rentt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Michelangelo is definitely my favorite. The funniest and the best at making up names.

Avatar image for namelessthegreat
NameLessTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where can I see who the winners are? I've been going crazy checking non-stop since yesterday checking the page to see if I won and I'm assuming I didn't but three a little under a one in three chance to win so I'm hoping. I've always wanted something turtles relayed and signed