Watch a Preview of the First 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' Trailer [Updated]

Mellow_Hype

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By Mellow_Hype

The one thing I don't like is Megan Fox as April, Hopefully she's recast if there's a next one. I actually think the turtles being tall makes them more badass, and clothes makes more sense if they're going for a serious tone. Who would take four three feet tall naked turtles seriously. They gotta be big ugly and badass to be taken seriously.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

As somebody who isn't that big a fan anymore, I think this looks pretty cool.

Mrfuzzynutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#203  Edited By Mrfuzzynutz

hahaha who needs to be a ninja when you can slam into Military Vehicles in the snow lol

My goodness, did they splice them with Rhino's or Galapagos Tortoise's?

Overall, Nothing here that made me excited, in fact this really just killed any thoughts I had on wanting to see it.

But I have younger sons, so they may want to see it ( over my dead body, have to raise them right lol)

slipsour001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to take a minute out of my day, pause, reflect, and calmly . . . . as calmly as possible . . . thank Michael Bay for once again crapping all over my childhood. What's next Mr. Bay, are you gonna make a Fraggle Rock movie where the Fraggles are genetic expermiments?? oooo no, maybe you can make a Johnny Quest movie where you make Megan Fox Johnny and um . . . Mark Walberg as Race Bannon . . . and make them an international spy couple! . . . . . .

Sorry . . . . I was venting . . . . carry on with your day . . . .

slipsour001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to take a minute out of my day, pause, reflect, and calmly . . . . as calmly as possible . . . thank Michael Bay for once again crapping all over my childhood. What's next Mr. Bay, are you gonna make a Fraggle Rock movie where the Fraggles are genetic expermiments?? oooo no, maybe you can make a Johnny Quest movie where you make Megan Fox Johnny and um . . . Mark Walberg as Race Bannon . . . and make them an international spy couple! . . . . . .

Sorry . . . . I was venting . . . . carry on with your day . . . .

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Bayturtle vs. Classic:

No Caption Provided

ghostsuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points