• 72 results
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

The heroes in a half shell are celebrating their 30th anniversary and we're teaming-up with Nickelodeon and Funko to celebrate the occasion! They're releasing an onslaught of new and very tempting collectibles this year and they've been kind enough to give 4 of these very cool items away to our community! Up for grabs are 2 of the upcoming Pop! Vinyl Figures and 2 of the Hikari Japanese Vinyl Figures. Check 'em out below and then read all of the rules to see how you can potentially get one for free!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Entering is really simple. Read the following question and then share your answer with us below. See, told you it was easy!

What is your most prized TMNT possession and why is it so special to you? Yes, this can include literally anything that's connected to the franchise. A comic book issue, video game, poster, mug, DVD, figure... as long as it's TMNT, it counts!

• Four winners will be selected and the BEST ANSWERS will win. Please, try to keep your answers as concise as possible.
  • Only one entry per person.
  • Sorry, but Comic Vine's lawyers insist the contest only applies tothose in the United States.
  • The contest will begin immediately and end Friday, June 20, 2014 at 10:00 am ET.
  • Winners will be receive a private message shortly after the contest ends (if you have an account, click the mail icon on the top right corner to check your inbox).

Here's all of the incredibly fun legal mumbo jumbo:

Eligibility: Comic Vine Giveaways (the "Giveaways") are open only to individuals who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) and are 18 years of age or older. Employees of CBS Interactive, its advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of a Giveaway, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers any other person or entity associated with Giveaway (collectively "Giveaway Entities") and/or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee, are not eligible. Subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.

Sponsor: The Giveaways are sponsored by Comic Vine, 235 2nd Street, San Francisco, CA ("Sponsor").

Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in a Giveaway constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.

Entrants acknowledge and agree that the Giveaway Entities may have developed or may in the future develop ideas that may be similar to entrant's submission, that any such similarity shall be coincidental, and that entrant shall have no rights whatsoever in or to, and the Giveaway Entities shall have no obligation to entrant for the Giveaway Entities' use of, any such ideas.

Entry Period: The start and end times/dates (the "Entry Period") are located on the applicable Giveaway page.

Giveaway Entry/Submission: Follow the directions on the applicable Giveaway page in order to submit an entry. The use of any agencies or automated software to submit entries will void all entries submitted by that person.

Winner Selection: Winner(s) will be selected via random drawing. The odds of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential winner(s) will be contacted via private message and will be asked to provide their first and last names, age and mailing address. If a potential winner does not respond within the timeframe stated in the notification p.m., the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from all entries received during the Entry Period.

Requirements of the Potential Winners: Except where prohibited, the potential winner(s) may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the "Affidavit/Release") within seven (7) days of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, an alternate entrant may be selected in his/her place.

Prize(s): The prize(s) are located on the applicable Giveaway page. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize.

General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Giveaway is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Giveaway to address the impairment and then resume the Giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In case of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the screen name from which the entry is made. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.

Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Giveaway Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Giveaway or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Giveaway Entities' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Giveaway, and in no event shall the Giveaway Entities be liable for attorney's fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.

Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the Commonwealth of Virginia. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Virginia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Virginia.

Publicity: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Winner's consent to Sponsor's use of Winner's name, likeness, picture, portrait, voice, opinions, biographical information and state of residence for promotional, publicity or advertising purposes worldwide in any media and on the World Wide Web, in perpetuity, without further payment, consideration, review or consent (where allowable).

Both sets of collectibles will go on sale this July. Good luck, everyone!

Kiltro95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

My "first graphic novel" that collects a few stories from the original TMNT comic.

dotwilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By dotwilson

my most prized tmnt possession is def my original Pizza Thrower. If you were born in the 80s, early 90s... you know what this is. Heres a pic: Pizza Thrower

CalebTheSpy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have the original four turtle action figures from when I was a kid. They sit on my desk. My kids like to compare them to the new figures (from the Nickelodeon show).

Sawcesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rummaged through some boxes last year and found out I still have my VHS copies of the first three movies. The cases are beat to hell and back, but I like to think that just goes to show how many times I watched them and how much I loved them (still do, but now on DVD!).

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5  Edited By longbowhunter

Unfortunately the TMNT collectible that meant the most to me, I no longer have. When I was about 6 or so, just before the first movie came out, my Mom snuck into my room one night and hung up these two posters. I remember waking up super excited and confused as to how they got there. My Mom and I rarely speak nowadays, this is one of the few good memories I have of her.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

JorgeLopez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My prize possession is a 1991 super shredder figure signed by "Big Sexy" Kevin Nash!! It was from the movie TMNT 2: Secret if the Ooze.

kingdomenic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 4

My TMNT bed sheets and comforter. My mom has kept them forever. They were my favorite as a kid and now I'm 30 and have kids of my own. My boys sleep on them anytime we go back to my parents to visit. My mom also made us TMNT Halloween costumes when we were kids and my boys wore them two Halloweens ago. That's some timeless apparel right there.

tmntvsfurby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say my most prized possession is my original copy of TMNT 2: The Secret Of The Ooze on VHS. It to me is the best Turtles film and my reason for falling in love with them in the first place. "Go ninja, go ninja, GO!!!"

mikebrowneyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My most prized tmnt possession is my series 2 classic tv series disk. I watched those episodes hundreds of times when I was a kid.

bob78741

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't have my toys anymore but used to play with Leonardo and Donatello all the time. But as a kid of 7 or 8 I didn't keep track of them. I still enjoy all the old movies which I have on dvd.

Avatar image for g_money_christmas
G_Money_Christmas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I don't have a lot of TMNT stuff, I do really like the action figures. I don't have any of the originals (sadly I got rid of them all when I got older) but I did buy all the current ones and I have them all on my shelf. I also have the TMNT Lair LEGO, the Shellraiser LEGO, the Kraang Lab Escape LEGO, and Shredder's Dragon Bike LEGO. I have all the movies also. I have all the issues of the current IDW series (the first 13 are in graphic novels otherwise TMNT #1 would be on the top of my list). Probably the coolest TMNT thing I have is the Giant Leonardo PEZ dispenser. It stands approximately a foot tall and plays the theme song from the cartoon when you open his mouth. I don't have any candy for it sadly. It is probably the coolest thing I have because I don't know of anyone else who has one. I would love to get any of those Funko things to add to my collection... That Leonardo is especially awesome.

Okay, after listing all of that, I have a lot more TMNT stuff than I originally thought I did.

statenjp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prized Possession? Gotta either be the TMNT NES video game with the impossible electrical water level (that even to this day I've been unable to complete) or TMNT animated movie. Love Raph's vigilante costume in that one and the easter eggs of the trophy shelf seen in the end of the film.

space4rentt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By space4rentt

I had so many of the toys and loved them all. The turtles and their allies, the pizza thrower, the technodrome, the giant krang. One thing that stands out to me though, is this metal tmnt trashcan. I have no idea where I got it, I can't remember a time not having it. But I always thought it was the coolest thing because none of my friends had one.

No Caption Provided

Chf_BoyarB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Chf_BoyarB
No Caption Provided

My favorite prized TMNT item is my autographed Raph's Turtle Dragster. It is in mint condition, never opened, still sealed from 1991. It is autographed by none other than the co-creator of the Ninja Turtles Kevin Eastman. As much as I want to open and play with this, it will stay sealed forever.

mcbig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh wow. Mine is the old Archie comic issue 30 that I won at Taco Bell once. That was one of the first comics I ever got.

Krhunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been invested into TMNT since I was little, and I have a ton of collectibles. My most prized possession is actually no longer a tangible object. I had a Leonardo illustration from Eastman, that I now have tattooed on my leg. So, my prized/cool TMNT thing is the Leonardo Tattoo.

Viper1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Viper1080

My most prized possession would be all (4) of the Burger King Kids Club TMNT VHS tapes. Long live The Great Boldini!

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18  Edited By longbowhunter

@viper1080: Man, I burned those tapes up. I remember the Great Boldini episode pretty well. The Rat King was my favorite as a kid.

gonzo_flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By gonzo_flow

IDW Limited had a sale last October, I bought a hand colored and sketched piece of Donnie and Mikey by Dan Duncan. This was the first real comic inspired art I've purchased. Since then, I met Neal Adams and commissioned a piece by him. I bought a Ryan Stegman sketched cover of Doc Oc. I'm now searching for actual pages from the current IDW turtle run.

Buying that Duncan piece gave me a deep appreciation for comic artists. It also did something dangerous: it left me with the need for more!

Thanks for reading, and good luck everyone!

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Easy. The very first comic that I ever bought was TMNT Adventures #42 from Archie Comics. I remember that the only place that you could buy comics at the time in my hometown was a Hallmark store that had a spinning rack all the way in the back of the store. I had to beg my parents to go there every month after that so that I could get the latest issue. I then started finding back issues of the series here and there and slowly collected the entire series and in the process started picking up the Mirage series when I found them as well. To this day they're two of a handful of books that I have the complete run of. That single issue is what got me into comics because without it I never would have been in front of that spinning rack every month and never would have branched out into Marvel and DC comics.

pingclang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 121

My original Raphael action figure. At the time I got it, when I was 6, my mom and I were on seriously hard times but she knew I loved Raph and that with everything going on at the time I needed something good to happen so she bought it for me despite not having much money. That was 16 years ago and it still means a LOT to me. Not only is it Turtles and Raph but one of the best gifts I ever got just for the kindness in it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By deactivated-5c901e667a76c  Moderator

My most prized TMNT possession is my collection of the current IDW run - some are trades, but most of them are single issues. I'd never had more than a casual interest in TMNT before I started reading it - and it must be said that I started reading because of Gregg's consistent praise - but since then, I've become a much bigger fan. Along with Green Arrow, TMNT is now one of the books I legitimately get excited for every month.

jon_reynolds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Def. my pizza thrower. I still power it up and shoot pizzas at the dogs occassionally.

bryanvangelder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Several books (including a reprint of Mirage issue 1) signed by Kevin Eastman but above all else the copy of the TV Series Sourcebook that was signed by both Kevin & Peter Laird.

Also - the trade paperback for Vol. 1 Issue 21 - Return to New York. It was a gift from my father who was unaware of the 'adult nature' of the original comic run versus the cartoons I was raised on (I was 8 when I received it) ... thereby was my first foray into the dark origins.

Lastly, the sheer fact that I have multiple copies of the live action movie (dvd & vhs format) scattered amongst my current home, & prior relatives such as my parents & grandparent's homes so that it's always there when I need it LOL.

mightypug78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dotwilson: omg, i had one of those when i was little..so much fun til my brother and i lost the little pizzas.

Viper1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Viper1080

@longbowhunter: Yea same here, I remember sitting in my grandparents basement and just watching them over and over

Viper1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jon_reynolds: I loved that pizza thrower too, but what I really loved was my TMNT blimp. I remember convincing my dad to take me to the gas station to fill it up with the air hose meant for car tires!

mightypug78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My most favorite turtle in a half merch I have is my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles The Movie poster that I found at a yard sale when i was a kid.I got it at a time when I was getting into comic books and I was so psyched to have something comic book related that i could hang on my wall. I had it for yeard before it was, unfortunately, damaged beyond repair. M y 2nd favorite tmnt related merch was my kraang action figure from the 80's. It was gnarly!

ScrappyDont27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Mine would have to be my copy of the current IDW series Michelangelo micro series. It holds a special place because my wife (then girlfriend ) got it for me for valentines day, I had mentioned a few weeks earlier that the local comic shop had ran out or didn't get any copies and that I would have to find one somewhere else and had forgotten about it. My wife surprised me with it, wouldn't trade it for anything. My wife has no interest in comics so it makes it special that she remembered what issue and went out of her way to order it for me.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#30 k4tzm4n  Moderator

You're all making it very difficult to pick just 4 posts. But it is great to see all of the TMNT love and new CVers!

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

It's my copy of the 1990 movie for me. The copy of the movie I own isn't what is special (at the time of me typing this I've only had it for like 3 weeks.) what makes it special is that my Aunt who died of ovarian cancer loved the movie. She has seen it 50+ times, so when I saw it for 5$ at Walmart I had to have a copy for my self so that I could watch it for her.

Hermatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My original Leonardo figure.

It's one of the few TMNT figures that I have left. (I played rough with my toys when I was a kid.)

I wish I still had my Pizza Thrower.

MarshallMayh3m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By MarshallMayh3m
No Caption Provided

These TMNT Funko POP!'s are my prized possession they remind me of the best times of my childhood. Me and my 2 younger brothers would play TMNT in the backyard for hours just kicking Shredder butt. I remember when I was 6 I had Raph's Sewer Speedboat that shot a missile out of the front. Unfortunally I lost the missle at the beach, but that never stopped me from playing with my favorite toy in the mud, or the creek, or even the bathtub. It was the coolest toy I ever had. I even had a Raphael action figure to drive the boat. Raphael was always my favorite. With his take no crap from anyone attitude. Then Michelangelo, Leonardo, & Donatello. I'm not sure where that boat disappeared to. Maybe left it at a friends or something. But if I had it today it would be my prized possession. At the moment it's these TMNT POP!'s because they remind of of how awesome being a kid use to be.

hero4hire79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My most prized TMNT possession would have to be the original Turtle Van. My mom bought that for me when I was in elementary school and I had to get stitches for the first time due to an accident. I still have that toy in great shape, despite the fact that I've had to get ride of most of the other TMNT toys. It still brings a great memory of my mom just being a mom and trying to take my attention away from the pain I was feeling as a little boy from the stitches. I also still have the audio cassette of when the Ninja Turtles had that touring rock band, but my most prized TMNT possession would have to be the Turtle Van due to its sentimental value.

Fabled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My most prized TMNT possession was a coloring book for my pet turtle Tello, named after Donatello. When I was 9 I would color the pages then cut the costume parts out and attach them to Tello. They didn't stay on very long, but he looked awesome!

munkieKONG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ that's the kinda business that's gonna win.

naylor11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By naylor11

When I was younger I had this TMNT 100 piece puzzle that I would spend time with my mother putting together. I would put solve it every day and eventually I could look at the piece and know exactly where it went

No Caption Provided

liugeaux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a lot of TMNT stuff, I mean ALOT. But I would say my prized possession is my Raphael figure from the horrid Next Mutation show. Its mint in package, but that's not why its special. It was the last piece I needed to complete the set, but it took 6 years to find on the internet. I even had eBay emailing me everytime one was posted. When I finally got it, I felt more accomplished than when I got married.

GiftReceipt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have tons of the old toys sitting at my parents house. I even have a ninja turtles travel kit but my favorite Turtles item is the memory of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cereal made by Rolston. Nets disguised as Chex cereal and sugar filled marshmallows shaped like turtles characters. One of the best things from childhood and probably responsible for some of my tooth fillings.

Avatar image for seth_engelhardt2
seth_engelhardt2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still have an old plastic candy dispenser of Leonardo that my best friend in kindergarten gave me when I moved away.

snarkybits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By snarkybits

A Leonardo from one of the movies. The head and limbs were removable.

No Caption Provided

It is one of the first figures I remember getting, ever...

Over the years, the paint may have chipped away, but it's still my fave.

Tmul501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The collectible that means the most to me is my three TMNT movie box set. I can put those DVDs in and be taking back to being a little kid again. The best part is seeing how well the first one holds up. It's really a killer movie!

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

#43  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

My most treasured TMNT possession would my copy of the original live action movie. It was what first got me interested in the Turtles and I used to watch it with my older cousin/best friend. Sadly I don't get to see him very often these days and it gets pretty lonely, but I can always relive the fun with a large meat lovers pizza and a TMNT marathon. I'm also pretty fond of the IDW Series trades that I recently managed to get my hands on. It has a level of depth and beauty that most people don't realize that the Turtles are capable of having but doesn't sacrifice the fun and whimsy that made the Turtles the lovable dudes they are today.

CombatSpoon86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#44  Edited By CombatSpoon86

My most prized Tmnt has to be my technodrome and tmnt blimp which of course is somewhere in the attic. I played with those more than any toy that I had. Oh I wish I took better care of those. The wear and tear but well worth the fun. But for now, my current tmnt possession that I cherish that is still my tmnt mug. It reminds me so much of the good times I grew up with them. As much as I love the Marvel and Dc of past and present. TMNT will always be my first love of actual superheroes. TMNT FOREVER!!!! Time to read up on the idw TMNT I own.

No Caption Provided

BallsMonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By BallsMonkey

My most prized TMNT possession is a green TMNT shirt that I've owned for about six or seven years now. What really makes it so special is that it's autographed by the original TMNT cartoon cast. I got it autographed during a live recording of Rob Paulsen's (Raphael) podcast, Talkin' Toons, at the Jon Lovitz Comedy Club. As soon as I got to the building, Rob himself walked by me and without missing a beat, extended his hand and said with the biggest smile, "Hi, I'm Rob". I was starstruck.

Seeing the original four turtles together, plus the voices of April and Splinter, was overwhelming to me. These people made my childhood, hell, my whole life. Seeing them all in person together again for the first time in over 20 years was absolutely amazing. Once I get off my lazy butt, I'm getting the shirt properly framed.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for lookitsameluigi
lookitsameluigi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My most prized possession would be my original Donatello micro issue. I love the fact they they paid homage to Jack Kirby with the art style and plot. It also gave us the Gravity Gauntlet which we can all agree is the best and coolest thing Donnie has in his arsenal. What truly makes this comic my prized possesion though is I got it signed by Kevin Eastman and he drew a turtle head on it as well.

crookedninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has to be my 1988 Donatello toy. I remember the car ride home with it to this day.

jurassiraptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By jurassiraptor

My favorite TMNT possession is a large stuffed Raphael I won at a State Fair carnival game one summer long ago. It was during was the height of Turtlemania in the late 80s, and when I think of that toy it brings up so many memories of that summer, of time spent with family (some who are no longer around) and friends (playing with our turtles toys and dressing up in colored bandanas and plastic weapons), and the carefree days of just being a kid.

Oatmealman1551

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My favorite TMNT possession is a 1988 Michaelangelo figure that my dad got me after he was gone working out of town for a long time. He would always bring my brother and I back a toy, and this one started my love of TMNT! Still have it to this day, although it's seen better days. Now i'm putting away current figures for my kids in the future.

bladewolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As a little kid, I got a Donatello action figure with a pizza box that fired pizzas when you pulled his arm. It took me a little while to figure out how it worked, but when I eventually did I felt so proud of myself. One of the most fun toys I ever played with (since his pizzas were fired with enough force to knock over my other action figures). The toy also taught me the lesson of perseverance, so it definitely cannot be understated how much it means to me. Sadly, I'm not exactly sure where it is to this day, but this post has inspired me to search until I find it!