The Relaunch: Hopes and Expectations

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

So in about a month the Teen Titans will be relaunched under the pens of Will Pfeifer and Kenneth Rocafort. While we dont appear to be so fortunate to get a bunch of new costumes or much of a new team initially, Will has mentioned his run will be different from that of Lobdell; with the team going public to some degree, making the book about teens and the impact of being famous at that age.

Sadly theres not been much more in the lines of hints about the book, so Comicvine people, what do you hope and expect to see under this new creative team? What should and shouldn't happen?

Magmaster12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Magmaster12

-Retcon Tim's new origin.

-Wondergirl to stop acting like a total bitch

-Get rid of Bunker, he's an annoying token character.

Screw it just make a retcon saying the last run never happened.

Bring in other titans, we only got two new members in the entire run they need to bring in Static, Blue Beetle, Ms.Martian and all the others that have been left out.

Avatar image for pperspectiveandreality
Pperspectiveandreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

I hope this book gets a compelling plot. His pitch sounds like it could be interesting but I don't want it to be like the kardashians or anything. I think they should get rid of bunker. He's just not interesting. Replace him with static. I want a nice slade story.

Kazuma_Bushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Better writing. Re-reading Teen Titans made me realize just how bad it was. The art was amazing though; keep the artist.

tsalmavet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think one of the problems with the last run is bad character development. so characters like Bunker have some potential if they write them right. That being said Skitter is beyond any kind of saving.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretend the older teen titans series never happened. Just start fresh, and make tim drake like Tim drake again.

Knightfall225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

fix Tim Drake

Get rid of Bunker

Bring back Starfire

eventually bring in Wally

CorruptedOwl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Scott Lobdell came up with good story lines, but the way he ended them were awful. It's like each story was only preparing for the next. What I do know about the new series is there will be COMPLETLY new villains, that's cool. I always wished Red Hood WOULDN'T have Arsenal and Starfire, so along with Wally, I think they'd be good additions to the team.

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Just scrap the current roster altogether. Scrap Teen Titans.

Launch Titans starring Nightwing, Raven, Cyborg, Starfire, and Beast Boy.

Launch Young Justice starring Damian Wayne, Wally West, Chris Kent, Megan Morse, and Garth.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

I was going to check this out until you just said "famous teens" and now I don't give a crap about this book.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

@captain13: but this is the chance to fix them!!!! Plus I don't care about the majority of that YJ roster besides M'gann and Wally (the real one)

Avatar image for youknowwhattodo
youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

More than anything they need make the team a little smaller and focus on the characters and the relationships between them instead of focusing on action, action and more action.