Ultimate Spiderman Season 3 Main Villain?

themimegogo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By themimegogo

TM fans,

If you guys aren't aware, Taskmaster is playing a major role as a villain mastermind for Ultimate Spiderman season 3. He first appears in Agent Venom (Episode 3) Where he and Beetle put on a good fight with the two heroes.

Enjoy!

Avatar image for blackhawk000111
blackhawk000111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love his costume in this show.He is the only good thing about this show

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

@blackhawk000111: the shows actually pretty good. The only thing that's really bad about it is Spider-Man (at times)

Avatar image for blackhawk000111
blackhawk000111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you've seen the most recent episode, it turns out that Taskmaster is regrettably also a subordinate. SMH.

themimegogo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By themimegogo

@twentyfive

Yeah IKR? - just when I thought he was the main antagonist for the season. But you know what? It ain't so bad, one of the first times I saw TM in the comics, it looked like he was running the show (the story arc involving Peter Parker's parents) but it turned out he was working under the Red Skull. So in a way the situation remains true to his comic lore.

But despite the fact that he was working for Normie, he did pull off an amazing job as a hired mastermind. In doing so he's displayed great skill as not only a leader, but also as an instructor to the "Thunderbolts" - seeing as how they wiped the floor with the New Warriors (on a full on assault of the Tri Carrier no less). In fact - if Goblin didn't get too greedy by going after the armory, then the whole operation would have been a success, and they would have all gotten away.

Ticks me off a bit that he got caught, but going into comic lore again - it is during his time in prison that he got to make deals with SHIELD to become one of its instructors making for his push toward the hero side. If the show goes that route it'll blow my mind.