Worst comic with the participation of Superman in New 52.

FuryofPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Poll Worst comic with the participation of Superman in New 52. (57 votes)

Batman\Superman 9%
DC UNIVERSE VS. THE MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE #5 7%
Earth 2 4%
Injustice Gods Among Us 9%
Justice League 9%
Justice League 3000 16%
Superboy 19%
Supergirl 4%
Superman/Wonder Woman 60%
Worlds Finest 12%
 • 
ScarletTanager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Superwondy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

FuryofPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UltimateSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By UltimateSaiyan

Whoever voted for Injustice must have never read it. It's fuckingfreaking awesome!! Batman/Superman on the other hand...bleh... Ya know Superman/Wonder Woman's gonna be canceled when Superman gets with Lois, so yeah...Justice League 3000 is just...awful. If they would just make Legion interesting, it wouldn't have lost readers.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haters gonna hate. This book is awesome despite the not so great interpretation of Wonder Woman.

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SanoHibiki

You know, it would be probably better if you change title to something like “Worst team up book/shared comic with Superman in New-52”. “Worst comic with participation of Superman in New-52” also describes his solo titles. Having said that – what such titles as Justice League 3000, Supergirl and Worlds Finest are doing on this list?

There is no New-52 Superman in Justice League 3000, just some short-fused clone, there only couple of quest appearances in Supergirl title and I wasn’t even aware that Superman was in Worlds Finest title; Injustice is standalone title, not sure it even connected with New-52 Universe.

There are some rough moments in Justice League, but overall I choose Earth-2 when Superman returned as worst (didn’t like his portrayal in BM/SM title and that brainwashing thing instead of honorable death while protecting Earth).

@arturocalakayvee said:

Haters gonna hate. This book is awesome despite the not so great interpretation of Wonder Woman.

Also this – well, at very least first and first’s half of second sentence.

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New-52 superman doesn't appear (or appears just once or twice) in many of this comics.

Avatar image for beautifultemptress
BeautifulTemptress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for huntressjustice
HuntressJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The worst comic from this list - it's Superman/Wonder Woman.

2cool4fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#11  Edited By 2cool4fun

This is bullsh*t sups WW is a great comic, just because you don't like the couple don't hate on the comic, while superboy on the other hand has been a horrible comic.

Avatar image for starsapphirelove
StarSapphireLove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The worst comic from this list - it's Superman/Wonder Woman.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By kidchipotle

This is bullsh*t sups WW is a great comic, just because you don't like the couple don't hate on the comic, while superboy on the other hand has been a horrible comic.

Eloquently said xD

timelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By timelord

Superman the current writer Scott Lobdell is being replaced by Geoff Johns who has been talking about re setting Superman's Universe so you know when that happens its pretty bad.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

There is no New-52 Superman in Justice League 3000, just some short-fused clone.

They aren't clones.

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

They aren't clones.

They were cloned/created/resurrected (your choice what word to use) from remains of original JL members by using some mysterious regeneration process which not only messed with their heads, deleted half of their memories, but also spliced their DNA, changing their power sets (Superman 3000 – looks like using TK instead of usual Kryptonian abilities, Lantern can make his will-based constructs without the ring and Flash can’t handle his own speed).

All of than eerily similar to usual Cadmus cloning and, as Locus said, “this whole resurrection story was probably just Cadmus propaganda”.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By JakeN7

@sanohibiki said:

@jaken7 said:

They aren't clones.

They were cloned/created/resurrected (your choice what word to use) from remains of original JL members by using some mysterious regeneration process which not only messed with their heads, deleted half of their memories, but also spliced their DNA, changing their power sets (Superman 3000 – looks like using TK instead of usual Kryptonian abilities, Lantern can make his will-based constructs without the ring and Flash can’t handle his own speed).

All of than eerily similar to usual Cadmus cloning and, as Locus said, “this whole resurrection story was probably just Cadmus propaganda”.

You were saying?

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Surprised JL 3000 has so many votes it's awesome.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is, but it has the worst depiction of Supes.

@timelord said:

Superman the current writer Scott Lobdell is being replaced by Geoff Johns who has been talking about re setting Superman's Universe so you know when that happens its pretty bad.

Are you on meth? You think Geoff Johns replacing Scott Lobdell is a bad thing? I can't believe some people!

timelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@papinacho said:

@timelord said:

Are you on meth? You think Geoff Johns replacing Scott Lobdell is a bad thing? I can't believe some people!

No I love me some Geoff Johns and I personally can not stand Scott Lobdell. There was an interview I read where Geoff Johns is talking about re setting Superman's universe so for DC to want to do that this early in the new 52 shows how bad Scott Lobdells run on Superman was. But that's why we have retcons yay. This is one of the interviews I was talking about.

I can not wait for the day Scott Lobdell is no longer on any of the Superbooks the damage he does to them boggles the mind.

timelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: And this is the actual interview I was talking about

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SanoHibiki

@jaken7 said:

@sanohibiki said:

@jaken7 said:

They aren't clones.

You were saying?

Guess I didn’t make myself clear in my previous post.

I know than they are not technically clones, and I read that interview before.

First thing – I must point out that DC writers are famous for abrupt changes of their plans.

Second thing. For me resurrection is when some character brought back to life unchanged: with his previous personality, abilities, memories and soul dragged out of afterlife. In JL 3000 there nothing of it. So, whatever resurrection method Wonder Twins used, it didn’t work as resurrection should, hence those characters ether some alternate take on mainstream counterparts (Elseworld) or some flawed clones. That how I see it. Through than little debate is pointless since I already dropped this title.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@sanohibiki said:

@jaken7 said:

They aren't clones.

You were saying?

Guess I didn’t make myself clear in my previous post.

I know than they are not technically clones, and I read that interview before.

First thing – I must point out that DC writers are famous for abrupt changes of their plans.

Second thing. For me resurrection is when some character brought back to life unchanged: with his previous personality, abilities, memories and soul dragged out of afterlife. In JL 3000 there nothing of it. So, whatever resurrection method Wonder Twins used, it didn’t work as resurrection should, hence those characters ether some alternate take on mainstream counterparts (Elseworld) or some flawed clones. That how I see it. Through than little debate is pointless since I already dropped this title.

Sure you did. If you had, then you'd know that Giffen had said months ago that he was going to "straight up lie to you", specifically about the Five's origin. As they touched upon that in the interview I linked.

Also, I don't think you know what the definition of a clone is. There's a difference between out-of-character time-displaced/resurrected from the afterlife heroes, and completely separate entities created in a lab using genetics-based technology. You're using the word incorrectly. And that's a shame, it's an interesting book.

@timelord said:

@jaken7 said:

@papinacho said:

@timelord said:

No I love me some Geoff Johns and I personally can not stand Scott Lobdell. There was an interview I read where Geoff Johns is talking about re setting Superman's universe so for DC to want to do that this early in the new 52 shows how bad Scott Lobdells run on Superman was. But that's why we have retcons yay. This is one of the interviews I was talking about.

I can not wait for the day Scott Lobdell is no longer on any of the Superbooks the damage he does to them boggles the mind.

Glad we're on the same page!

@timelord said:

@jaken7: And this is the actual interview I was talking about

Thanks for the link. :)

timelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: DC have big plans for Superman this year and across the Superbooks they will have the creative teams to do him justice so I can not wait.

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7:

Also, I don't think you know what the definition of a clone is.

I’m perfectly aware about difference between clones and out-of-time/from-different dimensions counterparts, thank you very much.

it's an interesting book

JL 3000 being interesting is debatable, bit it being waste of my money – that’s for sure.

@2cool4fun said:

Eloquently said xD