Why lazy Superman game ideas make me sick

Heratu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hulk ultimate destruction is soooooo good!

A good superman game? Get outta here , he's overpowered!!!

Asura's wrath is so epic, like anime on screen!!! Dragon ball a games shud add super saiyan god mode?

Superman? Nothing can hurt him!!!

I expect hearing the above garbage from mentally deficient marvel and batman fans, but when I hear so called fans agreeing with, I wanna start vomiting and set the damn computer on fire.

Ya'll make me sick!!! Hell, it's bad enough lazy ass writers aren't creative with superman sometimes , but y'all too?

You can't have robots, augmented humans, mutants, aliens and such as thugs?

Villains like Metallo, Parasite, brainiac, Zod, bizarro, livewire and others as bosses, which are sometimes fought while also trying to save civilians are keep damage down as much as possible, or else lose the level? That's too damn hard?!!! Hell, y'all do nothing but entice the non fans to continue to believe the stupidity that is their opinions.

And I thought the MOS backlash was bad........

Sometimes I'm embarrassed to share a species with some people, and that's assuming that some people aren't just a bunch of damn monkeys that escaped from the zoo and somehow got ahold of keyboards......

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

tldr

Avatar image for twix_right_side
Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

Troll thread

2/10 You could do better you made it too obvious.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By joshmightbe

I still think the best way to do a Superman game would be to find a way to bust him down to his original GA power level and build him up to his current levels. That way you could get the feel of playing Superman from different eras and you get the added challenge people are looking for. Basically you start out strong and fast but just not full on modern Superman level, and instead of flying you can just leap really high, you could even work that like they did in Hulk UD. As you go you get the other powers and increase his strength and speed. You could even throw in some of the goofier silver age powers as easter eggs.

frozenedge2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By frozenedge2

@joshmightbe said:

I still think the best way to do a Superman game would be to find a way to bust him down to his original GA power level and build him up to his current levels. That way you could get the feel of playing Superman from different eras and you get the added challenge people are looking for. Basically you start out strong and fast but just not full on modern Superman level, and instead of flying you can just leap really high, you could even work that like they did in Hulk UD. As you go you get the other powers and increase his strength and speed. You could even throw in some of the goofier silver age powers as easter eggs.

I had a conversation like this with my professor a couple of days ago. He was saying they could have where you start out as a young Clark just getting into the superhero business so he isn't as strong as his adult self and he doesn't have as many abilities though you gradually do jumps in time or something like that to kind of develop his increase and power and the addition of new abilities

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

In this era of gaming systems, a Superman game is only as hard as it is to write one.

You don't need to depower him, stop being lazy. Someone with cahones write this biatch, please!

Heratu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jphu8414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9  Edited By Jphu8414

A good Superman game is totally doable, common complaints about why a good Superman game is impossible are mostly just silly misconceptions.

The only thing holding it back is a good game development team brave enough to take on the reigns. Still hoping I can see that dream Superman game I've been wishing for one day....

Avatar image for supermanfan1234
supermanfan1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think they should make the first half of the game you going around krypton as Jor El warning the scientists about krypton exploding and then him sending zod and foara and non to the phnatom zone,and just flash foward to the future where we see clark walking around metropolis and just base the rest of it off of grant morrisons action comics run,and have him get more powerful each level.

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man, looks like you were pissed off while writing it. Sometimes I can relate to that, really.

Modern Supes’ game entirely possible – from technologic point of view, hard part (as Superguy1591 already said) is to write convincing plot for that (through I think Morrison already done most of work in his AC). Add to that legacy of all bad and failed Supes’ games of past – and developer’s hesitation become understandable. Ether it would be hit – or it would fail.