This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by omegma (124 posts) - - Show Bio

Why isn't he an Avenger? Superman is the coolest hero ever! He can do like anything, he's awesome! He has all the powers and has the best backstory ever! So why isn't he an Avenger? Everyone else EVER WAS AN AVENGER! So, why isn't he? I really need some help here, why not?

#2 Posted by Veshark (8521 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna go ahead and assume that this is a legitimate question:

Because the Avengers is a Marvel Comics property, while Superman is a DC Comics property. They are in two entirely separate universes, so Supes can't join the Avengers. It's the same reason why Spider-Man isn't in the Justice League.

#3 Posted by SC (11958 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman won't let him join until they both get the call to Assemble.

#4 Posted by consolemaster001 (4476 posts) - - Show Bio
@veshark said:

It's the same reason why Spider-Man isn't in the Justice League.

#5 Posted by Veshark (8521 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Black_Claw (2813 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers is Marvel. Superman is DC. Do the math.

#7 Posted by ssejllenrad (12780 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd rather think the OP is trolling than epically ignorant of such simple matters. So yeah, haha! Good one OP. You almost got me!

#8 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

Time for this image again.

#9 Posted by Squalleon (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

0_o nothing to do here...

#10 Edited by Lvenger (16017 posts) - - Show Bio

Well he'd be an awesome Avenger if the JLA/Avengers crossover showed us anything

#11 Posted by JohnnyGat (1561 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes

#12 Edited by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Time for this image again.

Sometimes and image is all you need.

#13 Posted by Oscars94 (2000 posts) - - Show Bio

DAFUQ?!!!!

#14 Posted by danhimself (21904 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I love this thread

#15 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegma said:

Why isn't he an Avenger? Superman is the coolest hero ever! He can do like anything, he's awesome! He has all the powers and has the best backstory ever! So why isn't he an Avenger? Everyone else EVER WAS AN AVENGER! So, why isn't he? I really need some help here, why not?

because avengers are lame. cool people join the justice league. like batman and superman

#16 Posted by sage1000 (66 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegma said:

because avengers are lame. cool people join the justice league. like batman and superman

Yeah, cause avengers is made up of the rejects of the Justice League.

#17 Edited by LaserLambert (635 posts) - - Show Bio

April 1st is monday not today...

#18 Posted by Z3RO180 (5943 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh dear god you can't be serious !

#19 Posted by Immortal777 (5913 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman is already part of the Justice League why would he waste he's time with the Avengers.

#20 Posted by turoksonofstone (13194 posts) - - Show Bio

#21 Posted by jphulk26 (1257 posts) - - Show Bio

;) OP, you´ve brightened my day.

#22 Posted by omegma (124 posts) - - Show Bio

@consolemaster001: If he can't join the the justice league because he couldn't save his uncle then Batman should be kicked out because he couldn't save his parents.

#23 Posted by 80sBaby (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegma said:

@consolemaster001: If he can't join the the justice league because he couldn't save his uncle then Batman should be kicked out because he couldn't save his parents.

Batman was normal 8 year old child.

Peter was a teenager with super powers. There's a difference.

#24 Posted by omegma (124 posts) - - Show Bio

@80sbaby: Peter wasn't there when burglar was about to kill him silly and thus Batman has many gadgets like to go back in friggin time to prevent this from ever happening and that's not the only reason he should be kicked because he was not able to save his own son.

#25 Edited by consolemaster001 (4476 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegma said:

@80sbaby: Peter wasn't there when burglar was about to kill him silly and thus Batman has many gadgets like to go back in friggin time to prevent this from ever happening and that's not the only reason he should be kicked because he was not able to save his own son.

....Ugh

#26 Posted by Deranged Midget (17598 posts) - - Show Bio

Come on mate, let's refrain from making blatant troll threads.

Thank you! :)