#1 Posted by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

Golden Age?

Silver Age?

Post or Pre Crisis?

I need these answers because I'm prepping for a Doomsday debate (I'm supporting doomsday) and I need to use the incarnation that killed superman, and in order for me to do that I need to know how powerful the superman of that time was.

#2 Posted by danhimself (22442 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Crisis

#3 Posted by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Crisis

you don't mind showing his strength feats for me please?

#4 Posted by danhimself (22442 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

Post Crisis

you don't mind showing his strength feats for me please?

from the fight with Doomsday? I don't have any scans but I'm sure that if you look through the Superman forums then you're sure to find something

#5 Posted by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: nah I meant post crisis superman strength feats (So I can gauge his striking power and see how Durable DD is to Physical attacks)

#6 Posted by consolemaster001 (5121 posts) - - Show Bio

pc

#7 Edited by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Problem with post crisis Superman is that his "peak" in death of superman was different with his peak towards the end of his canoninity. For example, dos superman was given a cap strength of 100 tons but post crisis Superman was able to pull at least 1/3 of the earth from orbit some years after. And Doomsday has somehow been quite on par (or more, see hunter/prey arc) with the growth of Superman's strength.

#8 Edited by Squalleon (4487 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Crisis/Byrne version of Superman.

#9 Posted by Z3RO180 (6422 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-52 Superman

#10 Edited by lightsout (1827 posts) - - Show Bio

Was that time he lifted Lex's ocean liner (when he was hosting a party) PC & pre-DOS? (If so, there's a strength feat)