Have you guys read Superman 1-3? what is the name of those new villains? :o

Im new to Superman comics lol

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

If you mean those elemental villians (like the fire thing in the first issue) they were created for those issues you read.
Down the line they are coming back and their origin is revealed.

I don't know if I recommend those issues though. Morrison's Action Comics (meaning issues 0-18) is very good and if you are a new fan it will certaintly help you learn about Superman. Highly recommended.

If you want something more recent,you can start from issue 25+ of Action Comics or 32+ of Superman.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@squalleon: Oh alright man thanks :D i was just wondering if they are permanent supes villains and if they had a name :O

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

@squalleon: Oh alright man thanks :D i was just wondering if they are permanent supes villains and if they had a name :O

I don't know if you want to be spoiled about what happens to them, so I will write it inside a spoiler box: All these villians were part of a whole, together they form a nanomachine Superman robot, that looks exactly like Superman. To sum up Superman destroys the robot not leaving any nanomachine alive and we don't see them again.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By icecold14

@squalleon: Oh i see :O Well thanks for the help man now i know from what issuevto start :) also that supermans joker issue has me *_*