Avatar image for tenebrous_guile
Tenebrous_Guile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Can there be a good superman game? Yes.

Would it be easy? While still being true to superman? Not quite.

Is it going to come any day soon? Probably not.

Avatar image for heavenlydarkdragon
HeavenlyDarkDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes they do. But for the exception of Batman Arkham games, all other comic book heroes games have failed completely.

So, yes, I'd love to be able to play a Superman game that didn't sucked, one that called out to most of Superman fans, that was well made, had a good story, and trully represented the Superman experience. But I got to be honest, I don't see it happening anytime soon, even with the new gen game consoles.

I'd be happy with a full CG movie of Superman, like those made for Resident Evil, the Degeneration and Damnation movies. Those were cool, and honestly, I'm sick and tired of current DC animation movies, they all pretty much suck, big time!

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Video games need superman? I don't think so. It would be awesome if somebody could make a good Superman game though.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@heavenlydarkdragon: all other comic book heroes games have failed completely

Spider-Man 2, All the Lego superhero games, Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction, DC Universe Online, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Telltale games, some of the DC side-scrollers are at least decent to pretty great, Deadpool was pretty good, Marvel vs Capcom, and probably some others.

Avatar image for heavenlydarkdragon
HeavenlyDarkDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@night4345:

Alright, DC Universe Online I'll give you that, but only that.

Injustice Gods Amoung Us was good in the sense has a fighting game goes, I played it myself, and on the same day I played it I finish it with at least three characters.

I was talking about more than just a game, but a good if not a great game. Something with a story that had twists and turns and that actually could hold the gamer for days if not weeks to get to the end. Something more than just flying around doing meaningless stuff, or seeing the same animations over and over again.

The tech is already out there, its just that no team seems to want to old the hot potato, and its actually reasonable.

But ever since they made Batman Arkham City it was more than clear that if a good gaming team had the will and funds, then it already could've been done.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Night4345

@heavenlydarkdragon: A game's quality isn't based on only it's length. Fighting games get most of their length for online/local multiplayer matches, Spider-Man 2 and Shattered Dimensions had their own stories same as the Arkham games (SD had multiple stories going on with different playstyles), both Walking Dead and Wolf Among Us have twisting and turning storylines. There are plenty of comic games that are enjoyable; for some people they aren't as good as the Arkham series but for others they're as good if not better. Clearly not failed games.

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

a great superman game would be awesome. i think the problem with Superman is he has too many powers and that would be hard to fit them into a game.

Jeremy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpo0l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Deadpo0l

They should 100 percent do new Superman video games If made correctly it could be something truly special. As well as any other Superman related entertainment

Laporik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Laporik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHc-a3YE9-0

A Superman game would be soooooooooo epic if done right