Superman vs Deathstroke in upcoming deathstroke comic

greenarrowfan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

“Godkiller” continues as Superman enters the fray on Paradise Island. It’s Man of Steel vs. the ultimate assassin!

No Caption Provided

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Eww...so DC is trying to make Deathstroke into another Batman, huh?

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He almost lost to Batman, so He will stomp Superman.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By Squalleon

Yeah.

It seems Deathstroke got some weapons from Hephaestus to kill Wonder Woman.

Avatar image for timelordscience
TimeLordScience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...this is what happens when you let Daniel write.

azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By azza04

I'm assuming this is part of Superman's depowered phase.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azza04 said:

I'm assuming this is part of Superman's depowered phase.

Nope :P

Gjgp27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Gjgp27

Superman and WW editors need to be beaten in a corn field

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eww...so DC is trying to make Deathstroke into another Batman, huh?

No. They don't insult your intelligence by telling you Deathstroke is merely peak human, while pulling off superhuman feats these days. Plus, Deathstroke is a beast.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

Yeah.

I don't recall them saying it was Wonder Woman, but that it was a God in general. You see them team up to fight somebody in the annual

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squalleon said:

Yeah.

I don't recall them saying it was Wonder Woman, but that it was a God in general. You see them team up to fight somebody in the annual

I thought it was WW based on the covers.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saintwildcard said:
@squalleon said:

Yeah.

I thought it was WW based on the covers.

As far as I know, Hephaestus loves WW, so I don't see why he would want her dead. But the annual even makes it sound like the Power Couple could either side with him or stand in his way

The “Godkiller” bloodbath continues as Slade uses his new weapon to cleave through the world of the supernatural! And which side of this conflict will Superman and Wonder Woman fall on?

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As far as I know, Hephaestus loves WW, so I don't see why he would want her dead. But the annual even makes it sound like the Power Couple could either side with him or stand in his way

The “Godkiller” bloodbath continues as Slade uses his new weapon to cleave through the world of the supernatural! And which side of this conflict will Superman and Wonder Woman fall on?

I wonder why Superman is there. For him to be there the "target" must be someone he knows, that's why my first guess was Wonder Woman.
If Ares was alive I would say the target is him, now I have no idea.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saintwildcard said:

I wonder why Superman is there. For him to be there the "target" must be someone he knows, that's why my first guess was Wonder Woman.

If Ares was alive I would say the target is him, now I have no idea.

DS does fight Wonder WOman in the issue prior to this one, so maybe that's what ticks him off.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DS does fight Wonder WOman in the issue prior to this one, so maybe that's what ticks him off.

Overprotective boyfriend Superman...?

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SaintWildcard

@squalleon said:
@saintwildcard said:

Maybe, IDK. These covers are hardly ever correct, he might just show up in the end of the WW vs DS fight.. Plus,helping your girl if she's having trouble in a fight isn't over protective, letting her get beat makes him a bad boyfriend. That being said, if he does end up helping her, expect Wonder Woman fans to have a problem with it.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squalleon said:
@saintwildcard said:

Maybe, IDK. These covers are hardly ever correct, he might just show up in the end of the WW vs DS fight.. Plus,helping your girl if she's having trouble in a fight isn't over protective, letting her get beat makes him a bad boyfriend. That being said, if he does end up helping her, expect Wonder Woman fans to have a problem with it.

I don't see it getting without complains either way. It is Apollo all over again. If he helps, Wonder Woman is depended on him. If he doesn't he is bad boyfriend and if he participates latter, it is diminishing Wonder Woman.

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saintwildcard said:
@squalleon said:
@saintwildcard said:

I don't see it getting without complains either way. It is Apollo all over again. If he helps, Wonder Woman is depended on him. If he doesn't he is bad boyfriend and if he participates latter, it is diminishing Wonder Woman.

In the end, I think Daniel's DS book is just meant to be a dumb fun book. IT's why he's having so many characters appear in it. He knows he has the SM/WW fans in his pocket if he puts them in, so that's why he's putting them in.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the end, I think Daniel's DS book is just meant to be a dumb fun book. IT's why he's having so many characters appear in it. He knows he has the SM/WW fans in his pocket if he puts them in, so that's why he's putting them in.

Well, it is certainly dump. I don't disagree. Anyone can see the characters are in for the sales boost. Its just that the bad characterization the characters will probably get, will result in forums everywhere.

Bat_SAINT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hope he beats supes

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Well unless Deathstroke got some power up with those blades there is just no way.Unless the writer allows it by some dumb plot device.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

Someone's gonna have to change the bed sheets because of all the PIS

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

I see what you did there sir, and I don't approve :/

Titanbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@squalleon: Really? I though that was the entire point? As much as I love Slade even with Godswords Superman should annihilate him especially as he is suffering to the point where Batman can almost beat him.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

@sog7dc said:

I see what you did there sir, and I don't approve :/

No Caption Provided

coolcat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So they are going to have series were superman isn't depowered. and if they are what comics will it be.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SaintWildcard

@squalleon: Really? I though that was the entire point? As much as I love Slade even with Godswords Superman should annihilate him especially as he is suffering to the point where Batman can almost beat him.

That's not Truth Superman. Many books are not tied to continuity as strictly and can do whatever they want (to a point, they can't go super crazy) at the moment. Deathstroke is using normal power Level Superman.

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking forward to this. This series has been pretty awesome so far.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And people say Wolverine would beat Deathstroke. No but seriously DS needs some serious amping.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@titanbreaker said:

That's not Truth Superman. Many books are not tied to continuity as strictly and can do whatever they want (to a point, they can't go super crazy) at the moment. Deathstroke is using normal power Level Superman.

Τhis.

VickBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#34  Edited By VickBat

I like this cover when I saw .. the return of the true Superman?

Deathstroke ... Their weapons can be resized? in Deathstroke 7 it made me think of kratos and now one of its two arms like a knife .

ArticulateT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was always on board with the idea that Deathstroke would best Batman 7/10, but that was back when he was more of a nemesis to Dick Grayson, and the conflicts the two had would be something akin to the student surpassing his master in a way. Nowadays, I'm not so sure any more.

With Deathstroke being the main character in this comic, I can only assume that Superman will be repelled, forcing him to lick his wounds.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@saintwildcard: I wouldn't have a problem with that. :).

xoxo, -Saint Sophie

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I'm confused...

STELIOS23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh

@gjgp27 said:

Lol

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Great, so not only do I have to put up with the absurdly disrespectful Bat-Spit from Endgame, now I have to dread the possibility that Deathstroke can now fight evenly with Superman just because he's got some magic swords from Hephaestus. See, this is what happens when you let an incompetent writer such as Daniel do the writing instead of sticking to the artistic side of comics. I never did like his writing work compared to his art. No matter how many swords or amps Slade gets, this is how a Superman vs Deathstroke fight would really happen.

No Caption Provided

Unfortunately, the solicits and covers revealed for Deathstroke thus far indicate that Superman is at full power in this storyline. He's wearing the original armoured New 52 look and DC are operating under the 'story trumps continuity' excuse where basically the timeline of events and continuity of each series, story and character will be made flexible to give the writers an easier time writing the hash they do.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Also I hope we don't get situations where Slade can somehow miraculously dance around Superman as if Clark is unable to react to him like what happened here.

No Caption Provided

I think there was enough of enhanced humans somehow going toe to toe with alien powerhouses last year.

Avatar image for deathstrokegunsnsword
deathstrokegunsnsword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch. Deathstroke is a clear winner here.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gjgp27 said:

Lol

...this is what happens when you let Daniel write.

He almost lost to Batman, so He will stomp Superman.

These.