Superman vs Batman: Dawn of Justice 'news'

Martian81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Martian81

Do you think these revelations can be relied upon?(especially the first link)

http://movies.cosmicbooknews.com/content/batman-vs-superman-rumors-include-clark-kent-getting-killed-more?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_130712

http://movies.cosmicbooknews.com/content/batman-vs-superman-no-longer-man-steel-sequel-says-kevin-smith

Latest news form someone on Screenrant who apparently has a general knowledge of the story:

LotusJ 2 weeks ago

"I’ve seen the outline for new Superman/Batman film….

The ANSWER IS YES THEY CAN.

If it gets shot the way the story is outlined, you’re introduced to all the Superheros via a news report on the growth of super powered heroes and villains. So Wonder-woman is shown briefly and not exactly IN the movie, but is IN the movie. Same with the others that have been mentioned as being cast.

The movie itself is about Superman trying to bring down the dangerous vigilante The Batman, only for him to befriend him and join forces by the end of the movie.

The end completely sets up the JL.

Of course it’s just an outline, they have to flesh it out. Right now it looks like a real winner."

LoudCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Aquaman will be in it, but won't be called Aquaman".

Sounds like BS to me.

Muffin_Sangria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well the Kevin Smith quote sounds about like what I thought they'd be doing, but the other one just sounds like a lot of BS. I hope it is too because if that's the movie that we're getting it doesn't sound very good.

Knightfall225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I doubt. The title is Batman V Superman. This means Batman has a problem with superman and is after him , not the other way around. I heard this on AMC movie Talk.

Muffin_Sangria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knightfall225: That's true and also if Superman is hunting down Batman that would make him a vigilante too. Batman works as one but if but the idea of Superman working as one is kinda horrifying. Maybe if it was like Dark Knight Returns were the president told Superman to go get Batman then it would work but that still kinda made him look like the "bad guy".

Knightfall225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Knightfall225

@muffin_sangria: yea and with fans crying about how Superman wasnt a hero in Man of Steel, i doubt they would want to make him hunt down fan favorite Batman. Which would make him look like the bad guy ,