• 56 results
#1 Edited by SHTR (110 posts) - - Show Bio

ACTION COMICS #29

Written by GREG PAK

Art and cover by AARON KUDER

1:25 Robot Chicken Variant cover

On sale MARCH 5 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T

Superman must protect the sub-terrans from Ghost Soldier and the U.S. Armed Forces! Is he about to become Public Enemy #1?

BATMAN/SUPERMAN #9

Written by GREG PAK

Art and cover by JAE LEE

On sale MARCH 5 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T

Combo pack edition: $4.99 US

“First Contact” continues from last month’s explosive WORLD’S FINEST #20 as Batman, Superman, Huntress and Power Girl battle a massive new threat to the DC Universe! As Kaizan Gamorra unleashes the means to take down Superman, an unbelievable discovery is made that will have major repercussions in 2014!

This issue is also offered as a combo pack edition with a redemption code for a digital download of this issue.

SUPERMAN/WONDER WOMAN #6

Written by CHARLES SOULE

Art and cover by TONY S. DANIEL and BATT

On sale MARCH 12 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T

When the Phantom Zone is breached by Zod, Superman and Wonder Woman are forced to do the unthinkable to stop the tyrant from global destruction. But can they do what must be done – and will the world forgive them?

This issue is also offered as a combo pack edition with a redemption code for a digital download of this issue.

SUPERBOY #29

Written by MARV WOLFMAN

Art by ANDRES GUINALDO and MARK IRWIN

Cover by RAFA SANDOVAL and NORM RAPMUND

On sale MARCH 12 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

The son of Superman and his team of humanoid hybrids return to the present-day DC Universe in search of revenge and a chance at changing the world into their own perverted image of a perfect world.

SUPERGIRL #29

Written by TONY BEDARD

Art by YILDIRAY CINAR and RAY McCARTHY

Cover by GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI and CAM SMITH

On sale MARCH 19 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

She’s done with people pushing her around, taking advantage of her and betraying her. She’s done feeling helpless, lost and discarded. She’s done with hope, faith and acceptance. Now, all that’s left is rage. And she’ll burn the universe down before she lets another person tell her who she should be. Supergirl’s journey as a Red Lantern continues here in “Red Daughter of Krypton.”

SUPERMAN #29

Written by SCOTT LOBDELL

Art and cover by ED BENES

On sale MARCH 26 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

Superman and Starfire must deal with a cache of deadly alien weapons – and its horrifying impact on the innocents who find them! But first, these two heroes will have to stop fighting each other before someone ends up dead!

SUPERMAN UNCHAINED #8

Written by SCOTT SNYDER

Art and cover by JIM LEE and SCOTT WILLIAMS

Backup story art by DUSTIN NGUYEN

1:25 Variant cover by JOCK

1:50 Variant cover by IVAN REIS and JOE PRADO

1:100 B&W Variant cover by JIM LEE

On sale MARCH 26 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T

It’s all going to hell as cosmic-level war breaks out! The full truth of who — or what — Wraith is finally comes to light!

#2 Posted by SOG7dc (7214 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I just nooted

#3 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (10575 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking forward to Superman, that Starfire fight looks awesome.

#4 Posted by movieartman (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

Dear god what if they have superman kill zod in the comics again?

#5 Edited by UltimateSMfan (1416 posts) - - Show Bio

@movieartman said:

They better not!!

Feb's solicits along with these have really piqued my interest. All things superman are looking good.

Is it just me or is anyone else tired of seeing Superman bleed??

#6 Posted by Dernman (15105 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG Storm has jumped ship to DC and she's evil Superboy's bch.

#7 Posted by Lvenger (19984 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow some really good Superman titles out in March. I'm intrigued by Unchained's premise of making the conflict with Wraith more cosmic along with revealing the truth behind Superman's new villain. I hope that issue's good. Similarly, Pak's Action Comics seems like a fun exciting arc.

#8 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

Everything looks pretty good except the main Superman book.

#9 Edited by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a feeling that Wraith is a sleeper agent and while the US and Lane think they are controlling him, it's actually the other way around. It looks like to me at least that Wraith may be controlling Superman here as he reflects a similar design or infection in his face that originates from Wraith himself as his heat vision has never seen to spread throughout his face like that.

#10 Posted by Lvenger (19984 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a feeling that Wraith is a sleeper agent and while the US and Lane think they are controlling him, it's actually the other way around. It looks like to me at least that Wraith may be controlling Superman here as he reflects a similar design or infection in his face that originates from Wraith himself as his heat vision has never seen to spread throughout his face like that.

Wow you amaze me yet again with your plausible speculations DM. It would make sense for Wraith to infiltrate humanity before enacting his final plans whatever those may be. Though I hope the mind controlled Superman working for Wraith part is executed well if it's true.

#11 Edited by EnigmaLantern (763 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm excited for Superman titles in March, especially Unchained. With these and Marvel's solicitations for March, it's going to be a very expensive month for me..

#12 Posted by spinningbirdcake (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

Action Comics looks so good. I was reading Unchained but the delays made me loose interest. That Batman Superman cover really makes me want Jae Lee to do some full arcs on more titles. He's too good for covers and single issues.

#13 Posted by Z3RO180 (6552 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to have to drop Batman/Superman, because I am not going to follow a crossover.

#14 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@deranged_midget said:

Wow you amaze me yet again with your plausible speculations DM. It would make sense for Wraith to infiltrate humanity before enacting his final plans whatever those may be. Though I hope the mind controlled Superman working for Wraith part is executed well if it's true.

Haha, thanks buddy! I would like to think it makes sense though. From Wraith's claims, Superman is barely untapped raw power, unaware of his capabilities and Wraith utilizes their similarities to "bond" with him on a level he can't quite obtain with anyone else. Superman may seem to trust him and that could be exactly what Wraith needs to retaliate against Earth's Governments and their heroes.

#15 Posted by SOG7dc (7214 posts) - - Show Bio

@movieartman said:

They better not!!

Feb's solicits along with these have really piqued my interest. All things superman are looking good.

Yes!!! He is Supposed to be invulnerable!!!

#16 Posted by Black_Claw (2988 posts) - - Show Bio

Doing something unthinkable to stop Zod?

Neck snapping confirmed.

Lol jk.

#17 Edited by Superwondy (134 posts) - - Show Bio

Jon return to the present-day DC Universe! Finally.

#18 Posted by Lvenger (19984 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@deranged_midget said:

Haha, thanks buddy! I would like to think it makes sense though. From Wraith's claims, Superman is barely untapped raw power, unaware of his capabilities and Wraith utilizes their similarities to "bond" with him on a level he can't quite obtain with anyone else. Superman may seem to trust him and that could be exactly what Wraith needs to retaliate against Earth's Governments and their heroes.

Exactly, it seems like Wraith has some hidden connection with Superman that will be exploited at some point in the storyline. Snyder said Wraith would attack Superman in a really cool way in the next issue so maybe that theory will come to fruition. A Superman/Wraith combo against the governments and heroes of the world might fit the cosmic bill.

#19 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

That's probably my fav Unchained cover. Action looks good as alway. Huh, will they kill Zod or not?

#20 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Edited by PapiNacho (2409 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems like Wonder Woman, will shape up and fight Faore in this issue. Hopefully people will stop complaining about her lack of feats. Jae Lee's Superman looks a bit to demonic for my tastes, but his Huntress looks beautiful. Also for some reason the art in most of the solicits seems rushed, wonder what DC is up to.

#22 Edited by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandman_ said:

@deranged_midget: What you think about Zod

I'm digging him so far! Greg Pak killed it on the zero issue and I like the civility that he and Clark have so far.

#23 Edited by AllStarSuperman (21872 posts) - - Show Bio

Ehh, so cool stuff, some not so cool stuff, excited for Unchained, and I will pick up Pak's Action Comics in trade, and read Superman/Wonder Woman online..

#24 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by PapiNacho (2409 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandman_: I think he might be referring to the villain's month issue by Greg Pak.

#26 Edited by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

@papinacho: ah, ok. But yeah I'm still referring to sm/ww

#27 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

Jae Lee's art is scrumptious. Having him draw the Huntress is sensory overload for me.

#28 Posted by SheenLantern (6656 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

Jae Lee's art is scrumptious. Having him draw the Huntress is sensory overload for me.

#29 Edited by SanoHibiki (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

BATMAN/SUPERMAN #9

As Kaizan Gamorra unleashes the means to take down Superman,

This again? In the meantime Superman on cover breaking (I presume) some kryptonite shard. Interesting…

SUPERMAN/WONDER WOMAN #6

On the top of my waiting list.

SUPERMAN UNCHAINED #8

Looks like Wraith isn’t obedient army’s pet alien. And nice cover there.

Overall, all Super’s titles looks good. Sadly, that can’t be said about other members of Superfamily.

Supergirl title. Meh…

Superboy title. Don’t they even trying to do some redemption stuff with JLK? So far he looks to me like cheap rip-off of Superboy-Prime. And I supposed to read about him in Con’s own title. Right, sure… If I was Superman, I would have made all in my powers to not let such son to be born in the first place.

UltimateSMfan:

This. Why the character with patented invulnerability bleeds and seriously hurt in every second issue?

#30 Edited by Rubear (487 posts) - - Show Bio

The fun part about Superboy...

Superboy 28.
Superboy and his new team of unstable teen powerhouses must return to the present-day DC Universe to make sure Jon Lane Kent lives to see his plans come to fruition!

#31 Edited by SHTR (110 posts) - - Show Bio

Also for some reason the art in most of the solicits seems rushed, wonder what DC is up to.

The images were in low resolution but I have updated them.

#32 Posted by Lvenger (19984 posts) - - Show Bio

@shtr: Thanks for the image update, they're much clearer now.

#33 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

wow everything looks pretty good.

#34 Edited by Lvenger (19984 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

We are kinda missing some....but whatever.

#36 Edited by toptom (1180 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody has noticed that Superman # 29 cover is made by Breth Bott and not by Ed Benes?

#37 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3136 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't wait for that Unchained issue!! and Superman 29 looks awesome too. Batman Superman and Superman WW are also awesome March is looking like a great month.

#38 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: Suprisingly even Superman looks good. AC, SU, SM/WW and BM/SM all look fantastic.

#39 Edited by Saint_Wildcard (10575 posts) - - Show Bio

Good art, Good Stories. Things are turning up Kal.

#40 Edited by Lvenger (19984 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: but everything else looks good.

#42 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: I meant it looks better than usual. Still needs a new good writer.

#43 Posted by Lvenger (19984 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandman_: Pak's Action Comics and Snyder's Superman Unchained certainly look promising.

#44 Posted by WIshIWasSuperman (1351 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugghhh... Jae Lee is back? Damn it!

#45 Posted by Zandalf (134 posts) - - Show Bio

The Superman Unchained cover looks fantastic! It is really the best one so far...to the other hand the cover from Batman/Superman is just terrible imo and i usually love j lee.

However...hi to everyone guys,this is my first post on CV!!

#46 Posted by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

@zandalf: Welcome to the Vine! Hope you have an awesome time here! :D

Also, I agree, the Unchained cover is pretty cool but the Batman/Superman one isn't as good.

#47 Posted by LyraFay (2527 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

I haven't read those (I'm waiting for the trade) but his art is beautiful!

#48 Posted by Lvenger (19984 posts) - - Show Bio

@zandalf: Welcome to the Vine, hope you enjoy your time on here! :)

#49 Posted by kriminal (646 posts) - - Show Bio

RED LANTERN KARA!!!!

#50 Edited by SanoHibiki (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

Saw it just now. Batman/Superman #9. What happened with Super’s hairs? Is he grew horns or started to copy Wolverine? Or is that just Jae Lee’s style?

Superman/Wonder Woman #6. Zod, Zod, Zod… After reading this month Justice League Beyond #9 I would probably never able to take him seriously

Death battle in MOS, behold - Star Child (Kal-El) vs Bob (Zod).

Kneel before Bob, LOL.