#1 Edited by supermanorigins (19 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey everyone, it's been a while but we have finally released our first official teaser trailer to Superman: Origins. For more information about the film, please feel free to visit our Facebook page and Official Website. Please help us spread the word by sharing the video and liking our Facebook page!

#2 Edited by redwingx (987 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks good. Best of luck!

#3 Posted by Black_Claw (3194 posts) - - Show Bio

@redwingx: I think it's either a student film or a fan film (or both).

#4 Posted by supermanorigins (19 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_claw: Yes this is a fan made production. We have had over 30 people working on this film from all across the world. Still a long way to go, but we are very excited about the progress that has been made. Thanks for all your support!

#5 Posted by CrimsonCake (2683 posts) - - Show Bio

Is any MoCap involved?

#6 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (4103 posts) - - Show Bio

looks pretty good, nice job!

#7 Posted by Squalleon (5200 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanorigins: The animation looks great. The texture of Superman's suit and the color are both great.

Anxiously awaiting for the finished product :D

#8 Posted by StMichalofWilson (4232 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome! Can't wait to see it!

#9 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (2147 posts) - - Show Bio

Great. looks good.

#10 Posted by Justthatkid (4907 posts) - - Show Bio

Brain Interactive Construct? BIC :O.

Looks great.

#11 Posted by SanoHibiki (1854 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering that this is fan-made, I’ll say that it’s a very, very good work. Will be glad to see the final product.

#12 Posted by supermanorigins (19 posts) - - Show Bio

@crimsoncake: No MoCap as of yet. As much as it would help streamline the animation process, unfortunately most of the people working on this film are spread all over the world, so getting together for a MoCap session would be quite difficult. Hopefully we can find a way though!

#13 Posted by supermanorigins (19 posts) - - Show Bio

@justthatkid: I agree it's a strange acronym, but it was used previously for Brainiac in the show Smallville. I believe the way they used it was Brain InterActive Construct (BrainIAC).

#14 Posted by dagmar_merrill (10684 posts) - - Show Bio

Good luck dude.

#15 Posted by supermanorigins (19 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you everyone for your kind words! We are thrilled at the response we've gotten so far for our teaser. Please help us by sharing the video on Facebook/Twitter and liking our Facebook page.