#1 Posted by Lvenger (21143 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18673 posts) - - Show Bio

YESH!

#3 Posted by TDK_1997 (15059 posts) - - Show Bio

I am most excited about SUpergirl's issue because of Cyborg Superman.I really can't wait to see him.

#4 Posted by SOG7dc (8016 posts) - - Show Bio

scott Snyder writing superman you say?

#5 Posted by BeautifulTemptress (251 posts) - - Show Bio

Excellent!

#6 Posted by UltimateSMfan (1502 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet...still bugs me a little That Lobdell's the writer but man can that kenneth rocafort draw!!!

#7 Posted by Z3RO180 (6703 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: Here have a cookie for bringing the awesome.

#8 Posted by Lvenger (21143 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Z3RO180 (6703 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: Superman and cookies best combo ever :D

#10 Posted by The_Tree (7931 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm really looking forward to Batman/Superman. Greg Pak and Jae Lee is almost too much awesome for one book.

#11 Edited by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

Seeing that Lobdell is writing both Action and Superman is painful hopefully DC hires a new writer quickly. Really excited for Superman Unchained and Batman/Superman

#12 Posted by Press Oblivion (1656 posts) - - Show Bio

goo times will be had by all.

#13 Posted by Dark_Guyver (2430 posts) - - Show Bio

What is it that people don't like about Lobdells writing? I only started picking Superman up during New 52 so I don't have anything else to compare it too. I don't think I've seen anything positive about his writing in here

#14 Edited by SmashBrawler (5978 posts) - - Show Bio

What is it that people don't like about Lobdells writing? I only started picking Superman up during New 52 so I don't have anything else to compare it too. I don't think I've seen anything positive about his writing in here

He's going to give Hector Hammond a new code name: "Mindstorm". I think that's enough.

#15 Posted by entropy_aegis (15434 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman/Superman and Cyborg Superman(yeah not Supergirl).

#16 Posted by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

You know, I love Rocafort's art and all but Queen Bee's headgear is very stupid looking.

#17 Posted by The Stegman (25961 posts) - - Show Bio

They look super, I'm buying them all.

#18 Edited by davidgrantlloyd (363 posts) - - Show Bio

The Psi War sounds intriguing

#19 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

I cannot wait for Superman Unchained...

#20 Edited by Lvenger (21143 posts) - - Show Bio

Seeing that Lobdell is writing both Action and Superman is painful hopefully DC hires a new writer quickly. Really excited for Superman Unchained and Batman/Superman

Lobdell's just the filler writer for now. Probably using one of his older Superman plots to pad out time. But with Diggle's departure from Action Comics, finding a replacement might be hard given the message Diggle sent out when he left.

#21 Edited by toptom (1260 posts) - - Show Bio

umm..i really don't like the action comics cover,hopefully the will change that.

#22 Posted by PowerWoman (3576 posts) - - Show Bio

I just dont like superboy...his origin just tooo weird

#23 Posted by stephens2177 (1095 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman: he is a great character, and this psi war storyline is a perfect chance to show how kon stands head and shoulders above all other psionics on the planet with his limitless raw power.

#24 Posted by knightofthechronicle (721 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks good, love seeing solicits, gets me excited to see what's coming up. I personally don't mind that Lobdell's writing Action, it's only for a little while anyway, or at least I think so...but anyway, as long as the backup that was in last issue is as good as it was, I'll be happy.

#25 Posted by PowerWoman (3576 posts) - - Show Bio

@stephens2177: Did you read his origin?everything was bad,just too weird

#26 Posted by stephens2177 (1095 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman: thats your opinion, not fact, and not my opinion. The question'how does that work" is all amswered here, and that is why it works for me. Clone, TTK and why kon has it, why lois, etc all were answered.

Btw kon is as much a clone of superman as he is a clone of jon,and kon inherited every bit of jons TTK, he might inherit abilities of supermanat their fullest power.

#27 Posted by deaditegonzo (3690 posts) - - Show Bio

It looks like Supergirl is the only fighting a really worthy villain in August :(. I wanted Cyborg Supes in Superman or Action Comics, that fight under Lobdell would be world shattering.

#28 Posted by PowerWoman (3576 posts) - - Show Bio

@stephens2177: superboy origin is just chanos, Hurt my head,also,i dont like a robot superman,and his mother is lois,thanks for god,why DC bump lois again...the wonder woman is superman girlfriend now

#29 Edited by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

Unchained for me.

Alert me when there is a new writer for Action.

#30 Posted by Lvenger (21143 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandman_ said:

Unchained for me.

I'm always on the lookout for that so you'll be the first to know :P The problem is with Diggle leaving the title, it sends out a poor message to other writers about possible problems working on this title.

#31 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18673 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman/batman Fer me.

#32 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@sandman_ said:

Unchained for me.

I'm always on the lookout for that so you'll be the first to know :P The problem is with Diggle leaving the title, it sends out a poor message to other writers about possible problems working on this title.

That is DC's fault....It bad actually given the year we are in and the anniversary we are celebrating.

#33 Edited by toptom (1260 posts) - - Show Bio

@deaditegonzo said:

It looks like Supergirl is the only fighting a really worthy villain in August :(. I wanted Cyborg Supes in Superman or Action Comics, that fight under Lobdell would be world shattering.

i just hope that him facing Supergirl is part of a bigger plan which involves Superman. i can not wait to see these 2 characters clash for the "first" time.

#34 Posted by deaditegonzo (3690 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom said:

@deaditegonzo said:

i just hope that him facing Supergirl is part of a bigger plan which involves Superman. i can not wait to see these 2 characters clash for the "first" time.

Right?! Thats what I was craving since they revealed Cyborgs awesome new design.

#35 Posted by nightwingnerd (325 posts) - - Show Bio

The Supergirl solicit is cool cause of Cyborg Superman.

#36 Posted by consolemaster001 (6076 posts) - - Show Bio

YAY !

#37 Edited by BeautifulTemptress (251 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman: Now yes, but not in the future. Given the words Geoff Johns, who recently said that their relations will bad end and the fact that on the cover of the issue 23 Lois on the large plan.

#38 Edited by PowerWoman (3576 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom: i just hope supergirl have some great villain

#39 Posted by toptom (1260 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman: yes i know, i want that too,but i really want to see cyborg battling superman instead of her!

#40 Posted by sinestro_GL (3321 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait for Superman Unchained

#41 Posted by PowerWoman (3576 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom: cyborg how strong?superman level?

#42 Posted by toptom (1260 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman: he was almsot on a par with him physically speaking,but he can control his body in order to create new weapons and the tech near to him ,he could download his essence into other machines thus becoming almost immortal. He is an impervious enemy to say the least.

#43 Edited by PowerWoman (3576 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom: look like very powerful..

#44 Posted by Mr_Winchester (710 posts) - - Show Bio

Unchained will be sick! Can't go wrong with that combination of Lee and Snyder!