User Lists: 0

No one?

DwightSpitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Nice! Loving the fact that Bale's not going to be Batman/Bruce Wayne, never thought he did neither justice, even though he's a brilliant actor.

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwightspitz: Well if you want box office record, you need Bale.

Beerminator1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Damn... I hope they get a REALLY good script, if this is happening. Almost every time in Superman/Batman stories, Superman gets toned down, so Batman could be more useful. If there is a villain that could physically match Superman, there is really NOTHING Batman could do to help. I hope they show Superman as a very powerful being he is, and Batman as the world's greatest detective he is. There is no way Batman could help Superman in a fight, unless there is shit loads of kryptonite involved...

DwightSpitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@beerminator1: I can't see this movie not having the situation where Batman has to save Superman from kryptonite so he can defeat whoever is about to destroy Earth. But yeah, it'll take some clever writing to make this good & balanced. Like you said, I hope Batman is more of a detective this time around, that's one of his most brilliant aspects yet no movie really shows it.

And Sandman, I think there are a bunch of actors who could break box office record like Bale can. That's definitely not the main concern. I hope they take someone who actually can fight.

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SandMan_

@dwightspitz: I just hope they don't tone Superman down, just to show Batman's relevance.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#8  Edited By Lvenger

Still a rumour but one I'm glad has popped up. It will take a good script and the right team behind it but it has potential, that much is clear.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Cant see it happening tbh

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thegreyoutcastx
TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX
@lvenger said:

Still a rumour but one I'm glad has popped up. It will take a good script and the right team behind it but it has potential, that much is clear.

Yep, and maybe with this, we can get Batman established without the need to rehash his origin story.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

Yep, and maybe with this, we can get Batman establish without the need to rehash his origin story.

Yeah that would be great to get a film where we don't waste time on details we're already aware of.

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SandMan_

WE ARE GETTING FLASH PEOPLE!

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImagineMan16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm doubtful. I just can't picture it happening.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So World's Finest for 2015, Flash by 2016, and Justice League by 2017?

And yet I'm still waiting on a Wonder Woman movie.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DRUDOX19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its just Bruce Wayne in MOS 2 thats pretty much it it wont be Worlds Finest in my opinion.

UltimateSMfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By UltimateSMfan

dont know how to feel about this, with the power levels shown in MOS im really trying to figure out how they'll bring in batman,hopefuly they dont have to tone down Superman to play up batman,but if they pull it off,bring it on,worlds finest sounds awesome. though i would like it more as a mos sequel with a batman cameo.

Avatar image for deactivated-64332b810a025
deactivated-64332b810a025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very excited!

Avatar image for deactivated-64332b810a025
deactivated-64332b810a025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dont know how to feel about this, with the power levels shown in MOS im really trying to figure out how they'll bring in batman,hopefuly they dont have to tone down Superman to play up batman,but if they pull it off,bring it on,worlds finest sounds awesome. though i would like it more as a mos sequel with a batman cameo.

I really don't understand why people say that. Comic Superman is stronger than his MOS version, yet Batman has been fighting along side comic Superman for years and has shown himself as one of the most valuable members of the Justice League.

UltimateSMfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theocitylegend: ya but its much more easily portrayed in a comic than in a (non animated)movie. i mean this new batman will need some serious gadgets and smarts,can u see the chris nolan batman fighting along side mos supes. im talkin in that regard,thats why if they pull it off,it will be great.

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By Kal'smahboi

Yeeeeee!!

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#25  Edited By PowerHerc

Great news!

WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They going to bring in a whole lot of kyptonite in this movie. and Villain will be Lex Luthor

gator4eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#27  Edited By gator4eva

Probably the best move to make with the current batman situation. No one really wants a batman reboot this soon but in order for a Justice League movie we need a new Batman. The flash movie has also got me excited as well.

SuperEnd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SuperEnd

I was hoping for a MoS 2, prefered there was more focus on Superman before any involvement with other heroes

jointron33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

Finds out about Superman/Batman.

Faps.

Avatar image for valendianknight
ValendianKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ValendianKnight

I'm just glad it won't be Bale as Batman. Oh, and this better not be too close to TDKR. Hopefully just kind of inspired by it, and have it lead up to the JL film.

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm just glad it won't be Bale as Batman. Oh, and this better not be too close to TDKR. Hopefully just kind of inspired by it, and have it lead up to the JL film.

They want inspiration?

Watch THIS

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perezite: Superman is reckless OMG...!!!! Batman ruined Superman!!1

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Perezite

@drgnx said:

@perezite: Superman is reckless OMG...!!!! Batman ruined Superman!!1

Wait...what?

Beerminator1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perezite: I love Superman: The Animated series, but those three episodes suck!!! Those three episodes they later turned into a movie. That is exactly what i DON'T want them to do. The part where Supes and Bats fight those robots is just so disrespectful... It was like Superman had swallowed a piece of kryptonite...

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perezite: I love Superman: The Animated series, but those three episodes suck!!! Those three episodes they later turned into a movie. That is exactly what i DON'T want them to do. The part where Supes and Bats fight those robots is just so disrespectful... It was like Superman had swallowed a piece of kryptonite...

Dude, those three episodes were great! They were a high-light of the series!

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perezite:

I'm mimicking the Man of Steel complainers.

Come on, he ripped the plane door open, you know if he did that in the Movie and turned the plane upside down with the President, we would never hear the end of it..., we would hear how innocent people were sucked out off screen or got knocked by not being buckled when he did the flip, as well as all the other dangers involved. Not to mention the dangers of playing with rudders, and he should have checked on the president.

Also, why did he seem to put so much effort in that punch? People would complain about that too!

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drgnx said:

@perezite:

I'm mimicking the Man of Steel complainers.

Come on, he ripped the plane door open, you know if he did that in the Movie and turned the plane upside down with the President, we would never hear the end of it..., we would hear how innocent people were sucked out off screen or got knocked by not being buckled when he did the flip, as well as all the other dangers involved. Not to mention the dangers of playing with rudders, and he should have checked on the president.

Also, why did he seem to put so much effort in that punch? People would complain about that too!

I know man! It's ridiculous!

Also, the reason he seemed to put so much effort in that punch is because the people who animated it just animated it that way probably because the writers wanted to show and establish his awesomness. Also, because that's just the way he punches.

Beerminator1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Beerminator1

I just hope they don't jump into Justice League movie too fast... How about Man Of Steel 2 with Batman, Man Of Steel 3 with Wonder Woman or Martian Manhunter (or maybe both!), then Flash movie and we're ready for Justice League!!!

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just hope they don't jump into Justice League movie too fast... How about Man Of Steel 2 with Batman, Man Of Steel 3 with Wonder Woman or Martian Manhunter (or maybe both!), then Flash movie and we're ready for Justice League!!!

The unfortunate problem with that is this approach would earn them criticism that Warner Bros would be ripping off Marvel's cinematic tactics. That's why they won't give each hero a film of their own. Superman's had one, Batman is appearing in the next one and there are rumours of a Flash film but no Wonder Woman film before a Justice League film.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By RustyRoy

@sandman_ said:

WE ARE GETTING FLASH PEOPLE!

This announcement makes me happier than a Batman/Superma movie :)