Smallville Season 11 Comics To End No Plans For “Season 12

greenarrowfan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By greenarrowfan12

http://www.kryptonsite.com/news/smallville-season-11-comics-to-end-no-plans-for-season-12/

Writer Bryan Q. Miller has confirmed that the Smallville Season 11 comic book series will be coming to an end.

The continuation of Smallville has seen the TV version of Clark Kent meeting Batman, Wonder Woman, and other characters not seen on the first ten seasons of the TV series; it also picked up the story in telling the adventures of Clark as Superman.

Miller has confirmed that “Continuity,” the current arc, is the last one; Miller has also Tweeted that there are currently no plans for a Season 12, meaning the series will end with “Continuity.” This ending was always planned.

Even with the series ending, if you hadn’t kept up, the series has been collected in TPB form and can also be bought digitally at readdcentertainment.com.

- See more at: http://www.kryptonsite.com/news/smallville-season-11-comics-to-end-no-plans-for-season-12/#sthash.HeLlqZDX.dpuf

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

This ending was always planned.

I'm glad, hopefully it's true though. It was kinda weird that they kept renaming the series and starting from number 1. I thought they were doing that to keep up sales. It's a good series that I hope to have all the trades for. Right now I'm only up to volume 2 but once Im not broke I'll totes be getting the rest

greenarrowfan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This ending was always planned.

I'm glad, hopefully it's true though. It was kinda weird that they kept renaming the series and starting from number 1. I thought they were doing that to keep up sales. It's a good series that I hope to have all the trades for. Right now I'm only up to volume 2 but once Im not broke I'll totes be getting the rest

And superman is all about hope.

I still think (forgetting about sales #s) there should be a Smallville universe of books published

Smallville-superman book

Smallville titans

Smallville justice league

Smallville batman

The JL one could encompass all the GL,flash,magic stuff and more.

cbr credit

Just look at the latest cover,doesn't it make you smile and hope for a titan book just looking at it?

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Night4345

Hope it gets high enough numbers to get a season 12.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

F*ck my life. The only effin DC title I still buy.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

... What? The creators are calling it quits, DC isn't cancelling it. Although you could say that because it's not a high selling book, DC isn't forcing them to keep going but that's a stretch.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Night4345

@night4345 said:

... What? The creators are calling it quits, DC isn't cancelling it. Although you could say that because it's not a high selling book, DC isn't forcing them to keep going but that's a stretch.

Miller has also Tweeted that there are currently no plans for a Season 12, meaning the series will end with “Continuity.”

It's not getting cancelled but it's not continuing. I hope that it does well enough that DC continues it into Season 12 with/out Miller (though he's done a great job).

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9535a734784
deactivated-5c9535a734784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Ah hell. Easily one of my favourite books and now it's being cancelled. This is just like adventures of superman all over again.

Delaroja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Smallville was the only thing I watched/bought...I am only up to the point where Lana comes back.

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, that was surprisingly good written book. Still, not tears shed, since I don’t like (putting it mildly) its Smallville’ roots.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never knew they had a Smallville comics.

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_tree said:

I'm hoping this frees up Miller to move onto bigger, better things.

Like writing the Superman main title.

stephens2177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By stephens2177

@greenarrowfan12: yw for the total lift of my post lol.

I'm gonna miss this book,universe,and a "almost" perfect kon-el

Avatar image for heavenlydarkdragon
HeavenlyDarkDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Finaly! It was about time it ended.

It was good when it started but now, it has change so many things that were a given fact in current DC timeline that it started to annoy me to no end. And the problem in part was that it was a weekly comic, and each time I read it, it was such a fast experience that it left me with little to hold on to.

I'll follow it to the end, seeing that I've followed it so far, but this end was something I've been wanting and waiting for some time now.