#1 Edited by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio

You used to be beautiful.

And now there's nothing left.

Goodbye, sweet prince.

#2 Posted by SanoHibiki (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

You know, calling him ‘sweet prince’ and ‘beautiful’ is somewhat overreacting, but he were bringing some interesting angle to character, were giving him some human-like madness and chaotic personality. That I would be missing too.

#3 Posted by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio

WELL THEN YOU FIND YOUR OWN WORDS TO FIT THE HAIKU THEN

#4 Edited by Dernman (15086 posts) - - Show Bio

So if this is true Hank Henshaw really did die in Team 7. I'm still hoping that things are not what they appear to be.

#5 Edited by xeon1cs (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

Where's Superboy-Prime when you need him?

The multiverse isn't going to punch itself and fix everything.

#6 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8755 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman: He didn't die,he was not even really Hank Henshaw. In Supergirl 23 is revealed he's actually Supergirl's father Zor-El.

#7 Posted by TDK_1997 (14892 posts) - - Show Bio

Was that character that is appearing in Supergirl really Hank Henshaw or how we saw in the end of issue 23 - Zor-El?

#8 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8755 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997 said:

Was that character that is appearing in Supergirl really Hank Henshaw or how we saw in the end of issue 23 - Zor-El?

I already awnser above

#9 Posted by TDK_1997 (14892 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997 said:

I already awnser above

So then the real Hank Henshaw was in Team 7?

#10 Posted by Dernman (15086 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman: He didn't die,he was not even really Hank Henshaw. In Supergirl 23 is revealed he's actually Supergirl's father Zor-El.

I read the the Supergirl issue. I wasn't talking about Cyborg Superman. I was talking about Hank Henshaw who appeared in Team 7 as head scientist who was working on a project that got infected by it. It appears that they are two separate characters now.

#11 Posted by stephens2177 (1035 posts) - - Show Bio

Hank henshaw is in the smallvile season 11 book stuck as in a computer or something right now,and idk about what happened to him in team7 book.i like the idea of zor having this Dr Jekyll and mr Hyde complex,but I am here because of the reign of the supermen,and hank was a huge part of that.

#12 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8755 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman: Let' see Cyborg Superman 1 next month,but I still belive that they are the same person...

#13 Posted by consolemaster001 (5569 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol

#14 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

You used to be beautiful.

And now there's nothing left.

Goodbye, sweet prince.

*sheds dramatic tear*

*claps softly*

#15 Posted by entropy_aegis (15316 posts) - - Show Bio

What did they to Henshaw was a SERIOUS eye opener for me,I'm seriously considering dropping comics altogether.Henshaw is proof that the people DC doesn't care about what they're doing,today it's Henshaw,tomorrow it could be anybody else.

#16 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

new 52. great for new readers, old readers...... what are those?

#17 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by ComicStooge (12790 posts) - - Show Bio

It's like DC is going out of it's way to destroy almost everything good about what it used to be.

#19 Posted by drgnx (3564 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: He lives on in Injustice!!!

The last Bastion of Hope is in a game were Superman is Evil!!!! DC done F***ed Up!!!

#20 Posted by LaserLambert (636 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like there should be more outrage at this, glad to see this thread, but I don't know I guess they can somehow turn Henshaw into an entity that can possess machines and then have him reclaim his body from this pretender.

#21 Edited by buttersdaman000 (9727 posts) - - Show Bio

I just realized Zor-El was Cyborg Superman! WHAT THA FRUGGGGG!!! I didn't even know Henshaw had appeared in the new52!! This is some ole BULLSHITE!!!

#22 Posted by 0n1zuka (3715 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait... Henshaw and Cyborg Superman are two different characters now? DC, what kind of traveshamockery is this?

#23 Posted by Primebonnick (2161 posts) - - Show Bio

true i don't know why they made zor- el the new cyborg supes it was annoying for me. Still thats the new 52 i guess and they want to make supergirl more interesting but i shall miss hank