#1 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18292 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.newsarama.com/18221-two-crazy-villains-introduced-in-dc-s-what-s-new.html

My personal thoughts on this are that i love how Pak is trying to mix elements for a batman villain with a superman villain. The trickster seems to have a name and has the characteristics for someone you'd see as a batman rogue, but the fact that she is from apokolips in plies that she has the elements of a superman villain.

This interesting since this villain could FIT superman/batman perfectly.
Thoughts?

#2 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm, sounds like a pretty cool idea, though the name's kinda generic and her design reminds me of an evil Soranik Natu.

#3 Posted by Lvenger (21066 posts) - - Show Bio

Now it's clear she'll appear in Darkseid's Villain Month special. So far she seems like a mysterious enigma which is good. Hopefully the Trickster will be a worthy challenge to Superman and Batman.

#4 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18292 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

Hmm, sounds like a pretty cool idea, though the name's kinda generic and her design reminds me of an evil Soranik Natu.

Who?

#5 Posted by Saren (26014 posts) - - Show Bio

She's the character in Darkseid's Villains Month solicit.

JUSTICE LEAGUE #23.1: DARKSEID

Written by GREG PAK

Art by PAULO SIQUERIA

3-D motion cover by IVAN REIS and JOE PRADO

On sale SEPTEMBER 4 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T

For Darkseid, Lord of Apokolips, you conform or die. Now born into his realm is an anomaly who looks to challenge that. A trickster, who will go to any length to survive even if it means sacrificing worlds to do it—leading to an Earth shattering confrontation between The Man of Steel and a Dark Lord.

@veshark said:

Who?

Sinestro's daughter. They look quite similar.

#6 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18292 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: Interesting , thanks :)

what are your thoughts on the trickster? she sounds interesting.

#7 Posted by RustyRoy (13532 posts) - - Show Bio

That name is already taken, couldn't DC find any new names? And what kind of name is Anchoress?

#8 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

That name is already taken, couldn't DC find any new names? And what kind of name is Anchoress?

Clearly she's a female anchor.

Ha. Kidding. An 'Anchoress' is a chick who leaves society to pursue a religious ascetic life.

#9 Posted by entropy_aegis (15472 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh I hope the Darkseid issue focuses on Darkseid,and Anchoress looks like she walked from the sets of a terrible slasher flick,but then that's what Snyder's entire run has been.

#10 Posted by Saren (26014 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh I hope the Darkseid issue focuses on Darkseid,and Anchoress looks like she walked from the sets of a terrible slasher flick,but then that's what Snyder's entire run has been.

Pak's interview more or less said Darkseid's issue is going to be about his origin, going from Uxas to Darkseid.

#11 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

I see.

#12 Posted by johnkmccubbin91 (3487 posts) - - Show Bio

I look forward to seeing what Pak will do with any villain in this series, as he understands character's so well, so should do a fantastic job with these new ones.

#13 Posted by Al_capOWN (537 posts) - - Show Bio

So wait this takes place in earth 2? WTF!! So that means it aint even in the "real earth" wtf, idk if i want to keep buying this now......

#14 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18292 posts) - - Show Bio

TRICKSTER will probably be developed in batman/superman