#201 Edited by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm done.

#202 Posted by Z3RO180 (6249 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64: thanks for posting them i could only find the one scan.

#203 Edited by toptom (1155 posts) - - Show Bio

yes. he just needed to stay a week in a special tube in order to be made of protoneutronium. he could not even pass the cornona without his tech. mj is an icredibily strong character you don't need to invent feats for him. listen...just post some new 52 supes scan,so we all can go on

#204 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
#205 Posted by toptom (1155 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64 said:

@Z3RO180: No probl.

@majestic99:
@toptom:
Knock yourselves out.

i posted a lot of scans. i'm making this therad go on as much like you. but if i want to debeat something i can do that, as long as i continue to post the new feats

#206 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84331 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
@AweSam:Let's just not try to make this into a useless Batman vs Superman thread. This is a feat I tell ya! Batgod finally being put in his place.
Who was it that saved Superman's @$$ in that arc.....hmmm, its slipped my mind.....it'll come to me ;P (jus playin, cool thread)
Moderator
#207 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@toptom: I know, but you guys kinda got off topic here.
 
@Gambler said:
@Primmaster64 said:
@AweSam:Let's just not try to make this into a useless Batman vs Superman thread. This is a feat I tell ya! Batgod finally being put in his place.
Who was it that saved Superman's @$$ in that arc.....hmmm, its slipped my mind.....it'll come to me ;P (jus playin, cool thread)

Don't make me hurt you.
#208 Posted by Z3RO180 (6249 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom: That is ture but why debate it here when there are thread already about the subject of your debate?

#209 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84331 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:
 Ah sh!t lol
Moderator
#210 Posted by toptom (1155 posts) - - Show Bio

i know i know,that was stronger than me! however now i'll make the good boy... i was just saying tha pre-52 supes is blablablablabla than mj!(just kidding!)

#211 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
@Primmaster64:
 Ah sh!t lol
:P
#212 Posted by toptom (1155 posts) - - Show Bio
technically this isn't a feat...but still!
#213 Posted by Z3RO180 (6249 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom: dame yoo u beat to it. I was going to post that sexact same image :P

#214 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8242 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm worry about this green lantern...it is much like Stewart, he will be a member of the Third Army or someone very old?

#215 Edited by TheTimShow (78 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a big Superman fan and upon reviewing some of your comic book scans, I looked back to see how they creatively pulled classic scenes from the original comics in the forties and modernized the action and classic feats.For Example: In the original Action Comics

#216 Posted by Z3RO180 (6249 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: is there any new nees about the trinity war?

#217 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8242 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180: Unfortunately no, they are keeping it a secret. The only thing I know some 0 issues is linked with Trinity War,like Justice League,Team 7,Phantom Stranger and possibly Demon Knigths

#218 Posted by Z3RO180 (6249 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21:it would be cooll if superman wonder woman and batman teamed up in it to fight a dude.

#219 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@toptom said:

majestic doesn't outclass pre-52 superman. however here you a new scan

Until Superman can rearrange the entire solar system, I stick my original point.

If you have nothing to contribute to the thread, then don't comment at all. Stop trying to start a flame war.

Moderator
#220 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8242 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180: Sure, I'm still trying to figure out that picture, will have more of an Justice League in battle or the other characters became members of the original?

#221 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

If you have nothing to contribute to the thread, then don't comment at all. Stop trying to start a flame war.

Since you didn't neither saw the time of the comment nor kept reading, you'd know that I'm not trying to start a flame war and that I left it alone.

#222 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@Deranged Midget said:

If you have nothing to contribute to the thread, then don't comment at all. Stop trying to start a flame war.

Since you didn't neither saw the time of the comment nor kept reading, you'd know that I'm not trying to start a flame war and that I left it alone.

I told you days ago to leave it alone and yet you persisted.

Moderator
#223 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget:

You still didn't see my comment...I've stopped.

#224 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: I noticed.

Moderator
#225 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@majestic99: I noticed.

Then why did you bring this up in the first place?

#226 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: Because you continuously persisted even when I told you to stop. This is a respect thread, you're here to either contribute or obviously argue.

Moderator
#227 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@majestic99: Because you continuously persisted even when I told you to stop. This is a respect thread, you're here to either contribute or obviously argue.

Well, this is all I'll contribute then I'm done here:

#228 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: You don't have to be "done" here. Just stop arguing about insignificant things and if you like Superman, then enjoy and discuss.

Moderator
#229 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@majestic99: You don't have to be "done" here. Just stop arguing about insignificant things and if you like Superman, then enjoy and discuss.

Okay.

#230 Edited by toptom (1155 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@majestic99 said:

@toptom said:

majestic doesn't outclass pre-52 superman. however here you a new scan

Until Superman can rearrange the entire solar system, I stick my original point.

If you have nothing to contribute to the thread, then don't comment at all. Stop trying to start a flame war.

that was some days ago. we stopped debating who was stronger and now i'm contribuing to this thread more than you, ok?

#231 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom said:

that was some days ago. we stopped debating who was stronger and we are contribuing to this thread more than you, ok?

I've read the comments, It stopped less than 24 hours ago and I've already resolved the issue. Stop trying to act as if you're better than me.

Moderator
#232 Posted by toptom (1155 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@toptom said:

that was some days ago. we stopped debating who was stronger and we are contribuing to this thread more than you, ok?

I've read the comments, It stopped less than 24 hours ago and I've already resolved the issue. Stop trying to act as if you're better than me.

your critics are in late. now you are the one that is going off topic,so,please,back on it

#233 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@toptom said:

that was some days ago. we stopped debating who was stronger and we are contribuing to this thread more than you, ok?

I've read the comments, It stopped less than 24 hours ago and I've already resolved the issue. Stop trying to act as if you're better than me.

your critics are in late. now you are the one that is going off topic,so,please,back on it

My "critiques?" Perhaps, but I didn't see anyone else trying to settle the flame storm that erupted in this thread.

I'll get "back on it" right away with the exact same scans that were already posted.

Moderator
#234 Posted by toptom (1155 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@toptom said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@toptom said:

that was some days ago. we stopped debating who was stronger and we are contribuing to this thread more than you, ok?

I've read the comments, It stopped less than 24 hours ago and I've already resolved the issue. Stop trying to act as if you're better than me.

your critics are in late. now you are the one that is going off topic,so,please,back on it

My "critiques?" Perhaps, but I didn't see anyone else trying to settle the flame storm that erupted in this thread.

I'll get "back on it" right away with the exact same scans that were already posted.

you are like a fireman that comes when there is no more fire dude. i will not respond to you again i'm sorry.

#235 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio

The hell?

#236 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8242 posts) - - Show Bio
#237 Posted by Z3RO180 (6249 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Not a feat but a Badass picture of Supes :P

#238 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8242 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180: Nice,i found more scans!!!!

@Primmaster64: @Deranged Midget: @toptom: @majestic99:

Trhow his ship at superspeed into Brainiac's head
Whistand a rocket shell at close range
#239 Posted by Z3RO180 (6249 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64: What issue is your avatar from??

#240 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8242 posts) - - Show Bio
Twisting a gun
#241 Posted by Z3RO180 (6249 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: cool scans dude :)

#242 Posted by toptom (1155 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@Z3RO180: Nice,i found more scans!!!!

@Primmaster64: @Deranged Midget: @toptom: @majestic99:

Trhow his ship at superspeed into Brainiac's head
Whistand a rocket shell at close range

nice! especially the braniac ones

#243 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8242 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom: @Z3RO180: Thanks!!

#244 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

I prefered him with his old power levels.

#245 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8242 posts) - - Show Bio
#246 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

Keep it up.

#247 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8242 posts) - - Show Bio

@SandMan_: OK

@Z3RO180: @htb106: @toptom:

1 scan: Punchind Drekken (which turned into a Tyrannosaurus rex),2 scan:Zoom Vision

#248 Posted by Z3RO180 (6249 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: so what villins do you ant to make a come back in the new 52?

#249 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8242 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180: I would like to see:

Mongul I,I think he will appear in the annual, because the plot, Superman goes to an alien world to meet other fighters.

Dr Hammilton return as Ruin was a genius idea to turn it into a villain,more a mental challenge than a physical challenge.

Doomsday but I hope he comes back smarter, not just a strong arm,and by the worldkiller said, there is still one of them to appear, it is possible that is he.

Preus more or less the way that it appeared her first time with a leader of a apocalyptic cult.

Mirabai I found it very interesting when Rucka brought to the Superman:World of Krypton ,Superman needs a villain magic beyon Mr.Mxyptlk.

And you,what villains you want to came back?

#250 Posted by sunhawk (550 posts) - - Show Bio

so in previous incarnations of superman media, kryptonite which should be extremely rare seems to be so common that you can find it in your lawn.

will kryptonite be properly rare in new52?